• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

Some asshole on my steam friends is inviting me to voice chat and closing it repeatedly for 10 minutes now and it has never stopped. I blocked him. It's still happening. Has anyone had this happen? It's making shit unbearable.

Are you sure you blocked the correct person? They shouldn't be able to voice chat with you if they are blocked.

Undying, Kunkka and Riki are my favourites

Pretty impressed with the quality this year

Almost all of them have a little extra something (DP shark ghosts/Clock depth charge cogs etc)

The quality is pretty impressive but there are some misses in there too like that Nyx set. We went from 11 non rares in 2015 to 13 in 2016, and now there are 20 so they can't all be hits i guess...
2015 is still the best because of the Doom, Tusk, DK and Necro sets. They are still the best sets for those heroes.

Chris R

So if I play 3 games tomorrow I should get my balls on Thursday and have until Thursday after next to get 3 more games in?

Vacation time, I can run Dota on my laptop but won't be taking a mouse :(

shira

wutface
kunk-rum.gif

Fevaweva

I feel like almost any heroes could be picked in this game. Both NP and Faceless have a lot of depth and weird signature heroes.

EDIT: WD and Ench first picks. lolwut.

Guru-Guru

Banned
As a spectator, last patch was way more fun to watch. Feels like most of the pro games this patch are decided by the 20 minute mark or so, even if they drag on quite a bit longer.

Qvoth

envy is not a good captain, he needs someone to put a leash on him
not a coincidence his only win in recent years was under puppey's command
edit: ehh not a fan of pl this patch, should be faceless 2-0
nvm np should has this in the bag :p

Qvoth

quite a stomp by np
still not that convinced by aghs pl, so basically you buy that for the stats right instead of the lance bounce

Twookie

not sure who I want to root for, AUI + FATA or Black + IceIceIce :(

quite a stomp by np
still not that convinced by aghs pl, so basically you buy that for the stats right instead of the lance bounce

I doubt that. Buying any aghs for just the stats is not stat efficient for its price at all.

Fevaweva

XY is clearly the weakest player on Faceless. I feel like he is a real liability. Luckily Jabz and Icex3 are playing out of their goddamn minds.

Qvoth

Probably this is the perfect patch for NP. If you get ahead within the first 15-20 minutes it's incredibly difficult to throw.

yeah i think this patch you gotta have at least 1 high ground defending hero, and that seems to be jakiro currently
but i still don't think np will beat eg, should still be newbee eg grandfinals, no idea who will win though

Top Bottom