• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma Fence Sitters - Footage You Need to See

Anteater

It's more commonly referred to as a "debug menu", often used so developers can enable god mode and save time during testing or getting to a specific area in the game. It'll be removed in the retail version.

ahh ok, kind of figure it would be something like that, but the tweet made it sound like it's the first time they saw something like that, since they call it the secret menu
KuGsj.gif

Anteater

I bet we don't get the demo until the first week of May. :(

I remember seeing a tweet from ebgames canada saying it will hit on 24th, but it was in french so google translate could be messing with me, and not sure why they would be tweeting a demo date.

But I think the last week of this month or the first week is probably it, I mean we don't have many weeks left anyway

RPGCrazied

I was going to get this after price drops, but the more I saw it, I'm locked into day 1. About the demo, I wonder if we get to keep what's in the demo dungeon into the real game, or does it start you at level 1 in the main game.

Huh, I just realized I have no clue which console to get this on.

MT Framework games look to me a little better in 360 and you get to play the RE6 demo earlier. For me is the 360 version unless the reviews say the PS3 version is better.

Yay demo next week!.

abundant

Is it possible for our characters to become any hybrid class we want regardless of what basic class we choose first?
I'm a bit confused and i really want my character to become a mystic knight at some point lol.

You can be any class you want, whenever you want as long as you have unlocked it. You have to be at a specific level to unlock Advanced classes and Hybrid classes.

ironcreed

Banned
Giving us a good month with the demo is about right. Should be enough time to sway people either way as well. They are showing confidence in the game, that is for damn sure. That reminds me, the Gametrailers stream is happening today.

Anteater

ahahaha the ending for that video is great, good job normalmode

First time we see a video without the buttons UI too, do you know if you could disable the map and health bars too?

ironcreed

Banned
MT framework? easy decision, looks good will get the 360 version/

The PS3 footage we have seen looks great as well and I prefer the controller in general, but I am considering getting the 360 version now. It just looked a bit more crisp and the framerate looked better. I'll wait for the demos and see for myself.

ironcreed

Banned
I'm hoping Itsuno will work some magic and deliver with the PS3 version, dmc4 on ps3 look/run fine right?

dd_deade6jsi.gif

Yeah, it looks great from what we have seen, so I will just wait and play the demo. I'll probably still end up with the PS3 version when all is said and done.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I'm kind of excited, but I need to know how big the world is, how varied dungeons will be, and what kind of AI your pawns have (are they generic henchmen or do they have any sort of personality).

Mlatador

Banned
That looks great BUT...

They spend so much time making everything look awesome, but then there is not even a single animation for when the main charakter pulls a lever (at 1:54)

DrFurbs

lol pretty nice to see some imagination being implemented into this game instead of the usual hitting, swiping actions were used to.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did Capcom ever come out and say this is an RPG? I remember htem being insistent it was not an RPG initially, that it was an open world action game, but not I hear talks of stats, levels, and whatnot. Does equipment have stats on it as well?

Top Bottom