• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom @ ComicCon: "You saved my job so I'm going to troll everyone" (SFIII Online)

Pooya

IRU9E.png

Thursday, July 22 - 4:45-5:45 Capcom 2010 and Beyond!— See the latest trailers and get the inside scoop on all of Capcom’s most highly anticipated games for 2010 and beyond: Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Sengoku Basara, Okamiden, Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, Ghost Trick, Dead Rising 2, and more. On top of all that, hear details on an exciting new game announcement by Capcom legend Keiji Inafune, the father of Mega Man! Room 6BCF

comic-con

thanks Siliconera

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Capcom at ComicCon.

Now there's some consonance for ya.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hmm...have PR departments at companies realized they may be expendable and are making work for themselves?

"announcement of an announcement!" :D

I guess it's just the old timer in me...I preferred to be shocked and surprised.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
It has to be bigger than a Battle Network/Star Force game since one of those would have been revealed at the World Hobby Fair a few weeks ago.

My guess is it has something to with Lost Planet. Legends 3 is kinda out there but if it's real, I'll eat my shoe.

Danielsan

Kadey said:
I don't know when but Devil May Cry 6 is a given. Write that down if you want.
Devil May Cry 6 is a given, but Devil May Cry 5 will be announced/shown at TGS.

Whatever this announcement is, it's bound to be disappointing.

Maximo 3 :(

CPS2

um, hopefully this is that thing that Ono pitched successfully to Inafune the other day. I sort of got my hopes up yesterday and was dissapoint @ the DR2 website launch -_-

And if it's Ono's thing it'll probably be FG related.

Wait-a-minute?!

Is this the announcement two days ago when Capcom of Europe tweeted there would be a big announcement today?

So are we doing an announcement of an announcement, of another announcement now? LOL

Xater

TheFLYINGManga_Ka said:
Wait-a-minute?!

Is this the announcement two days ago when Capcom of Europe tweeted there would be a big announcement today?

So are we doing an announcement of an announcement, of another announcement now? LOL

No, for Europe there was the Dead Rising 2 CE. Keep up man!

Danielsan

TheFLYINGManga_Ka said:
Wait-a-minute?!

I think the previous announcement was for the shitty Europe exclusive Dead Rising 2 collector's edition.

Xater said:
No, for Europe there was the Dead Rising 2 CE. Keep up man!
That's it? No wonder why I missed it! :p

Danielsan said:
I think the previous announcement was for the shitty Europe exclusive Dead Rising 2 collector's edition.
That sucks. And everyone was expecting a new Stryder or Dino Crisis game!

Glix

Danielsan said:

Yeah Capcom has a habit of this. What companies have to realize, is that this isn't working anymore. Its just annoying.

yurinka

They will wait for next year or 2012 to release an Onimusha: just when they release the movie.

I think the announcement will be that Megaman online for PC (Megaman Universe or something like that?) they registered some time ago.

But I would prefer the new Strider. Blue Steel project by Grin looked cool.

Top Bottom