• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreed

As much as this show is disliked you think that would have flown? Come on. One show has a black ass cast..this certainly does not. There's no doubt folks would lose it..

^This. The show is getting enough heat for all the Asian stereotypes among the blandness. They don't need Black Twitter problems.

Now I need something else to watch after this premier of Badlands. Iron Fist or this Netflix movie where these two black girls rob a train? I'll go with black girls robbing a train.

Zekes!

I started the first episode of Badlands, seems cool so far, need to finish it later. the GF is here and wants to watch Iron Fist

As much as this show is disliked you think that would have flown? Come on. One show has a black ass cast..this certainly does not. There's no doubt folks would lose it..

They're playing the songs, not having non-black characters rap along. It was a silly and unnecessary precaution. I honestly doubt anyone would give them shit for playing uncensored versions of songs and it's super jarring

Izuna

Banned
Waking up at 4AM to play QB for money

what even is my life. I'm never doing this shit again.

This year I want to finish ReCore and Nier and that's it. Everything else is freaking secondary. Adult life is hard.

Really? I don't have cable but Better Call Saul airing on AMC is like the only time I wish I did

Yeah, I was able to keep up with the GAF thread each week. Was lit.

I also don't watch shit outside of Netflix tho. I'd NEVER be able to catch TV at scheduled times.

Hence, I haven't done any Arrow or Flash watching for a very fucking long ass time.

I'm gunna need to catch up in 2018 at this rate.

Izuna

Banned
Sorry I had to laugh

Quantum Break – All Collectibles Guide: Act 2
Dakoba11 months ago
Why am I watching this? I don't even own the game.

Haha. Basically, the guy doing the guide is very soothing to listen to.

zeemumu

I'm not going to accept that, Once Upon a Time. You threw a character under the bus to give a redemption to a character who is probably beyond redemption by this point.

I'm not going to accept that, Once Upon a Time. You threw a character under the bus to give a redemption to a character who is probably beyond redemption by this point.
that's only like the 5th time they've done it to 3 characters total
didn't even watch only making assumption who, that show is dead to me as of the last episode

BigDes

So after reading the reviews I think that the only thing that will get me to watch Iron Fist is the answer to this question.

Does Danny kick a dude through a moving train?

LotusHD

Banned
Who actually watched Once and why did yall keep watching

Happened to sit down with my mom and sis who were watching it when it first started, and never looked back...

I have a bad habit of taking forever to drop a show I no longer enjoy, but I'm slowly getting better at breaking that habit, and OUAT was an early victim of that.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
MR. FUCKIN' T ON DANCING WITH THE STARS.

VRkjGq0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom