• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT6| Plz vote for Keeper of the Light Arcana

Acinixys

Any hats with the ESL ticket??

You actually get the Naix set, ES totem, a pretty freaking cool ward and a trash loading screen

But you should buy it and support bounchfx!

he paid me $10 to say this kappa

Is Era even there?

Not watching atm. On my way home.

jwWWuLa.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Man this guy in the middle does NOT fit in at all. Toss his ass.

He keeps asking the most dipshit, irrelevant questions to the panel which causes them to have to dance around them to fill air time. He's such a shitter.

Redeye is good at solo master of ceremonies positions. I'm not surprised there are some issues fitting in on a desk like that, especially since dota isn't "his game" or whatever.

Granted it will only get better throughout the day and maybe by tomorrow you won't even notice.

Also the loser with the most posts needs a life.

also i think shiras op was better

About damn time we get to draft. Those last few seconds where the guy in the middle was making the world is about to end type of convo was going to make me shut the stream off.

I haven't been watching a lot of pro games recently, is Bat still being first ban/picked? Remember seeing some Chinese games where he was just totally ignored.

Razzer

Hooray new thread Yada Yada Yada. (Why is autocorrect capatilizing that?)

Shiras op was good but is better for an actual TI4 OT.

Top Bottom