• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hashimoto: Bayonetta 1 will be available on eShop with Bayo 2 digital/retail purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see how this can be a problem for some situations/people.

For myself however, it's a non-issue. I only buy physical games that I suspect I may want to sell back in he future. Though Bayonetta is not in that category, it doesn't hurt me to not have digitally.

Lillowh

Neo Member
Yeah let's just say that as much as I'd love to download Bayonetta 2 at midnight it's the kind of game I want as a physical disc so it makes sense for Bayonetta 1 to only be included in the physical release. It's something for the true fans.

Yeah, true fans. I guess just because I'd much rather have this game digital, bought a Wii U mainly due to Platinum and own The Eyes of Bayonetta means I'm not a true fan. I want buy the game digitally, just like how I re-bought it digitally on the 360 because disk drive noise is not part of my ideal gaming setup. Not to mention digital means more money toward Nintendo/Platinum due to cutting out physical production/retailer cost. I also wouldn't mind getting that 10% back I get from the Digital Deluxe deal with every eshop game I buy that I don't get back from retailers, but retail is most certainly the better option, as you have convinced me.

I wasn't going to buy Bayonetta 2. Once I saw that the first game wad included, I figured I'd give it another try. So I was going to buy physical, in case I needed to trade it in.

So no big deal here.

skull kid

D4UUvsv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom