• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

CyReN
Member
(12-31-2013, 11:43 PM)
Positive Feedback for DeadManWalking, gave me a few Steam codes.
Gunsmithx
Member
(12-31-2013, 11:44 PM)
Gunsmithx's Avatar

Originally Posted by baphomet 666

Positive Feedback for Gunsmithx

Bought my last RGB Nintendo 64, and paid right away. Very easy transaction! Thanks dude!

Positive Feedback for baphomet 666 N64 got here on time and in good condition. Great transaction, Thanks.
Ogedai_Khan
Member
(01-01-2014, 12:26 AM)
Ogedai_Khan's Avatar
Positive seller feedback for iHEO
Thanks for Rising Storm!
Movement
Member
(01-01-2014, 12:59 AM)
Movement's Avatar
I'm selling my very lightly used pulse headphones, including the box, usb adaptor, and cord to plug into your ps4 controller. I'm asking $78 shipped, US only.



DownLikeBCPowder
(01-01-2014, 01:58 AM)
DownLikeBCPowder's Avatar
Need to sell:

Sealed DS games:
Dragon Quest V - 40 shipped
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story - 40 shipped
Second Layton game (can't recall the subtitle off hand..) - Much cheaper, offer entertained!

I could do a deal for both. Bitcoin preferred, PayPal accepted. If you have an offer you are welcome to send it my way.
friskykillface
Banned
(01-01-2014, 02:07 AM)
friskykillface's Avatar
Yo soy NeoGaf Gold

selling: paypal or amazon credit preferred :D



xbox one
Need for Speed Rivals- $40 shipped
Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition - Day one codes used- $40 shipped

New Super Mario Brothers DS-cart only $14 shipped
super mario advance 2: super mario world- cart only- $12 shipped
tiggerkiddo
Member
(01-01-2014, 03:00 AM)
tiggerkiddo's Avatar
Positive feedback for Dunan. Item came in no time and was in great shape, thanks again!
avcables
Banned
(01-01-2014, 03:07 AM)
Positive feedback for iHEO!
baphomet
Member
(01-01-2014, 03:25 AM)
baphomet's Avatar
WTB:

Cheap laptop harddrive. At least 160GB, preferably larger.

No more than $25 shipped in the states depending on size.
Vaco6121
Member
(01-01-2014, 03:41 AM)
Vaco6121's Avatar
Positive feedback for wilflare Bought a digital code from them.
wilflare
Member
(01-01-2014, 03:43 AM)
wilflare's Avatar

Originally Posted by Vaco6121

Positive feedback for wilflare Bought a digital code from them.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Vaco6121 - Fast and smooth transaction
Sold a Super Mario 3D Land US Digital Code to him
mdsfx
Member
(01-01-2014, 04:48 AM)
mdsfx's Avatar
WTB: Assassins Creed IV for PC (digital)

Have Paypal

hoqhuuep
Member
(01-01-2014, 04:59 AM)
hoqhuuep's Avatar
Anybody interested in Club Nintendo platinum 2013 poster set? I just got the posters still in the tube. PM me with offers. Thx
JBourne
maybe tomorrow it rains
(01-01-2014, 05:00 AM)
JBourne's Avatar
Positive feedback for seller Bungies. Bought an eShop code from him, everything went swimmingly.
iRAWRasaurus
Banned
(01-01-2014, 05:20 AM)

Originally Posted by iHEO

Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, I've done 30 or more trades on neogaf, not much but I have hundreds of positive rep on other trading sites.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

If you're looking for something that's not on my list, feel free to ask me, I can't list all the games on steam.

Day 13 daily deals

XCOM: Enemy Within ROW - $11
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure ROW - $12
Company of Heroes 2 ROW - $10
Company of Heroes 2 - Digital Collector's Edition ROW - $17
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition ROW - $7
Half-Life 2 - $2
The Orange Box - $6
Half-Life Complete - $6

Day 12 daily deals

Metro: Last Light - $8
Metro: Last Light - Season Pass - $4
Metro Franchise Pack - $12
Farming Simulator 2013: TITANIUM - $7
Grand Theft Auto IV - $4
Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack - $8
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition - $6
Rising Storm - $4
Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe - $5
Rising Storm 4-pack - $12
Kerbal Space Program - $11
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $16
Outlast - $5.5

pmed about metro last light
MikeE21286
Member
(01-01-2014, 05:33 AM)
MikeE21286's Avatar
I have the 2012 platinum club Nintendo posters for sale.

Pm me I'm NeoGAF gold
Miker
Member
(01-01-2014, 05:48 AM)
Miker's Avatar
WTB: DmC + Vergil's Downfall for $10 on Steam
iHEO
Banned
(01-01-2014, 05:54 AM)

Originally Posted by iRAWRasaurus

pmed about metro last light

I didn't get your pm, add me on skype or steam.
scottzorus
Junior Member
(01-01-2014, 06:09 AM)
scottzorus's Avatar
Positive seller feedback for iHEO!
Amagon
Member
(01-01-2014, 06:41 AM)
Amagon's Avatar
Well, I guess its time to say goodbye to this thread.


:(
kswiston
Member
(01-01-2014, 06:46 AM)
kswiston's Avatar
I have a bunch of Steam Keys that I am willing to sell. In the past, I gave away my keys on GAF, but supporting your out of work wife with a baby on the way doesn't leave a ton of cash for gaming :P

Each of the following Steam Keys are $0.50:
- Dead Space
- Burnout Paradise
- Mirror's Edge
- Eufloria
- Machinarium
- Cogs
- Zen Bound 2
- Night Sky
- Aquaria

Each of the Following Steam Keys are $1
- LIMBO
- The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb
- Crayon Physics Deluxe
- Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
- Avadon: The Black Fortress
- Avernum 4-6
- The Geneforge Saga
- Waking Mars

Each of the following Steam Keys are $2:
- Mark of the Ninja
- FTL
- Bastion
- Legend of Grimrock (Pending Payment)
- Cave Story+
- Frozen Synapse
Arc
Member
(01-01-2014, 07:35 AM)
Arc's Avatar
Time for a new thread? Happy new year GAF buy/sell/trade community!
The M.O.B
important Canuck facts
(01-01-2014, 08:07 AM)
The M.O.B's Avatar
Pokemon White Version 2 - Brand New - $25 Shipped

USA Only
OFFIS
Member
(01-01-2014, 08:51 AM)
OFFIS's Avatar
Positive feedback for iHEO.
Jonboy
Member
(01-01-2014, 09:15 AM)
Jonboy's Avatar

Originally Posted by baphomet 666

WTB:

Cheap laptop harddrive. At least 160GB, preferably larger.

No more than $25 shipped in the states depending on size.

Internal or external? I have an internal I took out of my PS3 I'm looking to sell. Only 120 GB though...

I'd go $25 if you're interested.

Originally Posted by Jonboy


WTS

120 GB Toshiba HDD - 2.5" that came out of my PS3 when I upgraded the hard drive. Would also work with a laptop requiring this size.
$30 shipped.

Also...Positive feedback for wowzors.
Prodigal
Banned
(01-01-2014, 09:29 AM)
Prodigal's Avatar
Positive feedback for iHEO.
wilflare
Member
(01-01-2014, 09:33 AM)
wilflare's Avatar
WTS US Digital Code for Wii U Legend of Zelda: WindWaker HD for $32

WTS Southwest Airlines $75 LUV voucher
Expires on 8 Feb 2014 (travel must be completed by then)

Looking at $50 in PayPal (essentially a $25 off your travel ticket!)

Payment Options
(1) PayPal Gift
(2) Amazon Giftcards

--------

WTB Wii U Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate NTSC
will pay for shipping to Singapore or my US Courier

WTB Wii The Last Story NTSC
WTB Wii Xenoblade Chronicles NTSC
WTB Pandora's Tower NTSC

UPDATE:
(1) Hyrule Historia SOLD
(2) Super Mario 3D Land US Digital Code SOLD
Siyou
Member
(01-01-2014, 09:46 AM)
Siyou's Avatar
Positive Feedback for DeadManWalking for giving me the game I wanted quickly~ =)
Balb
Member
(01-01-2014, 10:11 AM)
Balb's Avatar
Looking for a new red or blue Dualshock 2. PM me!
ChennehCis
Member
(01-01-2014, 12:41 PM)
Positive feedback for Maneil99 and iHEO for various games over the past few days!
Kiyo
Member
(01-01-2014, 03:40 PM)
Kiyo's Avatar
woops, delete
Ezalc
Member
(01-01-2014, 04:40 PM)
Ezalc's Avatar

Originally Posted by iHEO

Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, I've done 30 or more trades on neogaf, not much but I have hundreds of positive rep on other trading sites.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

If you're looking for something that's not on my list, feel free to ask me, I can't list all the games on steam.

Day 13 daily deals

XCOM: Enemy Within ROW - $11
Scribblenauts Unmasked: A DC Comics Adventure ROW - $12
Company of Heroes 2 ROW - $10
Company of Heroes 2 - Digital Collector's Edition ROW - $17
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Ultimate Edition ROW - $7
Half-Life 2 - $2
The Orange Box - $6
Half-Life Complete - $6

Day 12 daily deals

Metro: Last Light - $8
Metro: Last Light - Season Pass - $4
Metro Franchise Pack - $12
Farming Simulator 2013: TITANIUM - $7
Grand Theft Auto IV - $4
Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack - $8
Grand Theft Auto IV: Complete Edition - $6
Rising Storm - $4
Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe - $5
Rising Storm 4-pack - $12
Kerbal Space Program - $11
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition - $16
Outlast - $5.5

PM sent.
Cmerrill
You don't need to be empathetic towards me.
(01-01-2014, 04:43 PM)
Cmerrill's Avatar
Hey all,

I'm looking to buy a GTX 770 for my first gaming PC and a good CPU(i3 or i5).

Let me know if you have anything for sale :)

Cheers.
Snaku
Banned
(01-01-2014, 05:02 PM)
Snaku's Avatar
Neogaf+

WTB: Lumia 920 Cyan
lostsupper
Banned
(01-01-2014, 05:43 PM)
$50 PSN card.

$40.
iHEO
Banned
(01-01-2014, 07:10 PM)
Positive feedbacks for MikeE21286, Gloomfire, bigwinnerx, Foofaraw, Ogedai_Khan, Cth, PaulLFC, mrgone, Maragidyne, avcables, scottzorus, OFFIS, Prodigal and ChennehCis. Thank you and happy new year!

Updated my last post for the last day of Steam holiday sale, make sure you don't miss anything
sabanoo
Member
(01-01-2014, 07:18 PM)
sabanoo's Avatar
Feedback list updated.

New statuses:

Plus Buyer:
JoseDFrog
Battousai11
Maragidyne
sk3tch
ChronoX
isual
Great Poster
truthiness

Plus Seller:
bigwinnerx
Silfolion
baphomet 666


Gold Buyer:
AwRy108

Gold Seller:
iHEO
pwack
Member
(01-01-2014, 07:24 PM)
pwack's Avatar
Want:

Pikmin 3
AC 4 Wii U

Have:
Wonderful 101
SMT IV
Zelda Link Between Worlds
PayPal
KoreanBarbecue
Member
(01-01-2014, 07:28 PM)
KoreanBarbecue's Avatar
FYI, just created a 2014 b/s/t thread and am just waiting for a mod to lock this old 2013 thread and promote the new one. Happy new year, folks!
Crazymoogle
Member
(01-01-2014, 07:35 PM)
Crazymoogle's Avatar

Originally Posted by KoreanBarbecue

FYI, just created a 2014 b/s/t thread and am just waiting for a mod to lock this old 2013 thread and promote the new one. Happy new year, folks!

Link to the new thread.
GeekyDad
Member
(01-01-2014, 07:36 PM)
GeekyDad's Avatar
WTB: CPP for original 3DS.

Thread Tools