• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Roto13

Apparently it can't verify my Steam account with only four games worth $10X. :p So if Shadowlink's code doesn't work, sorry. xP

oipic

Thanking you, Krappadizzle - it seems your Playblink code worked for me. Cheers!

Hoping I've done this right, but in the spirit of Steam GAF, quote this for another.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Thanking you, Krappadizzle - it seems your Playblink code worked for me. Cheers!

Hoping I've done this right, but in the spirit of Steam GAF, quote this for another.

Thank you. Now, re-sharing the love - quote for the code.

Random Codes I have lying around and am about to throw away. Not sure if they're all unused.

360 Batman AC - Robin Download Code:
360 Batman AC - Catwoman Download Code:
PC Portal 2 code (from ps3 game):
360 Assassin's Creed Revelations Uplay passport code:
360 Saints Row the Third Online Pass Code:
360 Xbox Live 2-day gold trial:
360 Halo Reach Anniversary Map Pack:
2X 360 Halo Anniversary: Grunt Funeral Skull
2X 360 Master Chief Avatar Armor (male):
2X 360 Master Chief Avatar Armor (female):

Again, I'm sorry if any of these are used.

bubnbob

Banned
I used the Robin code, but the two Master Chief Male Avatars said they were invalid.

(map pack was used)

Thanks btw, now I can turn AC back on to get warmed up for Harley Quinn.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Ah, all those codes are already used, and a bunch of people didn't claim them lol. Oh well, thanks for posting, blackMamba!

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Not gaming related, but I know there's a lot of Japanese learners on this forum.

I have the first 9 volumes of Death Note manga in Japanese. Just pay for shipping.

Top Bottom