• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crackdown 3 delayed to Spring 2018

I feel like the lack of a first party launch title or really any launch title in general will severely hurt the Xbox One X launch. Hope I'm wrong.

sibarraz

Banned
In one hand, this is terrible since this year will be super bad for xbox exclusives, specially considering that the x is coming in 2 months

In the other hand, the game looked super bland, some extra polishing could help it

I feel like the lack of a first party launch title or really any launch title in general will severely hurt the Xbox One X launch. Hope I'm wrong.

Forza 7 is not enough? at this point is there crown jewel

They're trying to pinpoint the peak of open world fatigue to ensure they release the game at just the wrong time. Hardly an exact science. I'd guess the tea leaves turned up something new.

Eria

WPJraC7.gif

xviper

so first they took the exclusives away from Xbox one and released them to PC and now they don't have any games ??

i guess i was right when i said Xbox one is the last Xbox console

the console is dead

faberpach

Wow that is a massive blow to the prospects of buying an Xbox X.

what are they going to put on the table for the relase now?

happy about the delay but the game looked really bad and i hope this is one of those nice stories about a game being delayed for good.

Tagyhag

Wow, that really sucks. At least they said it now instead of a few weeks beforehand but still.

Wasn't this supposed to be launch title for Xbox One X?

It was, and it was going to showcase what it could do with destructibility.

MS must not be happy at all.

I'm all for delaying games if it needs it, but Christ they have been at this one 4 years already.

The infinite power of the cloud has a lot to live up to come next spring.

Theorry

To be fair i dont mind. Couple of months more work and not in 3rd party dead zone at the end of 2017 wich could result in poor sales is maybe a good thing. He now atleast we have some exclusives in the spring. State of Decay, Sea of Thieves and Crackdown.

In one hand, this is terrible since this year will be super bad for xbox exclusives, specially considering that the x is coming in 2 months

In the other hand, the game looked super bland, some extra polishing could help it

Forza 7 is not enough? at this point is there crown jewel
Ah true! I had forgotten that one. But it begs the question how much pull does a racing game have.

Jesus. Fucking ridiculous, and just impossible to justify at this point. I'll still play it when it hits - but it is genuinely startling how consistent Microsoft has gotten with this kind of shit.

eme

Wow, that really sucks. At least they said it now instead of a few weeks beforehand but still.

It was, and it was going to showcase what it could do with destructibility.

MS must not be happy at all.

I think this delay is another great way to show the destructability of the Xbox brand!

Top Bottom