• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT32| I've been meaning to love a boat

Strimei

I'm catching up on videos and on part 4 of Steal My Sunshine and Dan's revealing just how limited his knowledge of cooking is and I'm just...just aghast.

He only knows how to microwave his hot dogs, for god's sake!

I just...how?!

Despite having bought it about two months ago, I finally played Fruit Ninja VR on PS4 and that thing is....

....bananas.

Seriously though, if you have PSVR and don't have this game, get it. It's worth it for the VR sword alone. I honestly wish it had a mode where you could just flail around a sword without having to deal with any objectives (like slicing fruit). And the visuals of the sword really hold up if you hold it close to your virtual face.

Despite having bought it about two months ago, I finally played Fruit Ninja VR on PS4 and that thing is....

....bananas.

Seriously though, if you have PSVR and don't have this game, get it. It's worth it for the VR sword alone. I honestly wish it had a mode where you could just flail around a sword without having to deal with any objectives (like slicing fruit). And the visuals of the sword really hold up if you hold it close to your virtual face.

I have it for my VIve and it really is cool, the way you can stab fruit and have them stack up on your sword is awesome.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So looking through the odyssey thread, does (number of worlds spoiler)
worlds seems a bit too low for anyone else?

Depends on how big each one is i guess.

Megasoum

Banned
So looking through the odyssey thread, does (number of worlds spoiler)
worlds seems a bit too low for anyone else?

Depends on how big each one is i guess.

I'm actually surprised at that number, I was expecting something lower.

Considering that they have only shown like 4-5 worlds so far? Also, each worlds has like 30 moons.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I guess it's because of the way they've been presenting it but I feel like each world seems a bit too bite-sized? Guess I need to actually see a full playthrough of each world first though to see how meaty each individual world is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ranking of Fighters: Gundam Versus

I seriously have no idea who, if anyone, will look at Gundam Versus. Maybe Ben and Jason?

BTA

Just spent the night doing my alumnus friend duty and visiting college friends to see a musical there.

it was extremely rad but helping with the strike after was slightly less rad, though helpful

I'm catching up on videos and on part 4 of Steal My Sunshine and Dan's revealing just how limited his knowledge of cooking is and I'm just...just aghast.

He only knows how to microwave his hot dogs, for god's sake!

I just...how?!

and with a shoe box

vm7nWcd.png

Weird for Greg Miller to go from working with Colin Moriarty to wanting to talk to Colin Kaepernick, but good for him.

Peru

Jason got to play som OG MonHan on UPF? HELL YEAH!

Edit: Probably should've pre-played until a hunting quest was available.

Hasney

Career mode in NBA 2k18 doesn't look as good as last year, but having a GM story mode makes me want it. I'll wait until it's cheap.

2k17 also made me a monster

B750B4A779F21197C03C52E8781C43D5BB1857B4

Tubobutts

Career mode in NBA 2k18 doesn't look as good as last year, but having a GM story mode makes me want it. I'll wait until it's cheap.
The MyGM story mode is one season's worth of unvoiced cutscenes that's plays out exactly the same way no matter what team you pick.

Top Bottom