• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic and Knuckles' new designs leaked

Bf0CXjpIgAARTqC.jpg

I'm gonna be honest here, as a loooong term Sonic fan, I think these designs are charming. Although can't unsee Knuckles is sponsored by Nike.

TheChits

Okay, the game actually looks like it might be fun if there is some nice local coop now that I've got past the designs

Ivan 3414

New decade, new design.

I guess.

Tails came out of this unscathed. Knuckles used to be my favorite Sonic character. Not anymore.

Pyrrhus

Is anybody else reminded of the Pikaman glitch from Smash Bros. Melee when they look at these new designs? They're unnervingly tall, especially Knuckles.

BiggNife

I actually don't mind the new designs except for Knuckles

But seriously, of all of the songs to choose for a Sonic trailer Sega chose Bangarang??????????????????

Leunam

I kinda dig these new designs. I like the handwraps, but they probably make more sense on Knuckles than Sonic.

DonMigs85

LOL at all the members who believe Sonic is targeted at older teens and adults.
You may have grown up with the character but that doesn't mean he has to mature along with you.

The new designs all look good to me, especially Tails. He's the only character design I've ever actually liked in this series though (and the werehog). That trailer looks good aside from the awful music. What happened to Crush 40?

Top Bottom