• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Natiko
Member
(07-17-2017, 11:43 PM)
Natiko's Avatar
NAME: Natiko
PREFERRED GAME: Love Boat 2
PRONOUN: He
TIME ZONE: EST

Was going to continue my break but the temptation is too strong to ignore. If I can't fit in the roster though oh well.
franconp
Member
(07-17-2017, 11:44 PM)
franconp's Avatar
Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): Love Boat 2 (already know infamous setup)
Time-zone: UTC/GMT -3 hours
Sorian
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:06 AM)
Sorian's Avatar

Originally Posted by RetroMG

The question has been raised: Will people who did not play Love Boat 1 get priority over those who did for Love Boat 2?

We are currently discussing it. It certainly makes sense to me for players who have not experienced the Tunnel of Love to get priority, but the secrets of the Roster are held tightly by the Spider Queen, and her wisdom will prevail.

As always, new players will get whatever game they want.

Stay tuned.

Some of us didn't even have the opportunity to play in love boat 1. We were making history instead!
Ri'Orius
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:14 AM)
Ri'Orius's Avatar
NAME: Ri'Orius
PREFERRED GAME: inFamous
PRONOUN: M
TIME ZONE: PST (or PDT; I can never keep that straight)

Also, where are minigames announced? I never seem to notice them, but they sound like fun...
Sorian
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:32 AM)
Sorian's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ri'Orius

NAME: Ri'Orius
PREFERRED GAME: inFamous
PRONOUN: M
TIME ZONE: PST (or PDT; I can never keep that straight)

Also, where are minigames announced? I never seem to notice them, but they sound like fun...

This thread, just got to keep an eye out every couple days (once the main games start winding down).
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(07-18-2017, 12:32 AM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ri'Orius

NAME: Ri'Orius
PREFERRED GAME: inFamous
PRONOUN: M
TIME ZONE: PST (or PDT; I can never keep that straight)

Also, where are minigames announced? I never seem to notice them, but they sound like fun...

Usually after the main season games end (or after one has ended and people are clamoring for another game).
Muffin1611
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:33 AM)
Muffin1611's Avatar
Pronoun: He
Preferred Game: Love Boat
Time Zone: CET/GMT+1
hey_monkey
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:36 AM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sophia

That's what I was talking about, actually. :D

Actually now I wanna get paired up with hey_monkey. Our secret thread would outdo the Mafia and the other Love boats combined probably >_>;

One million posts to rule them allllllllll.

Someone tell Ouro to shut his face.
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(07-18-2017, 12:37 AM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

One million posts to rule them allllllllll.

Someone tell Ouro to shut his face.

You can tell me in our private chat, lover!
Muffin1611
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:38 AM)
Muffin1611's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

Likes: Pineapple on pizza

>_>
Samuraischnecke
Junior Member
(07-18-2017, 12:38 AM)
Samuraischnecke's Avatar
Pronoun: She
Preferred Game: Love Boat
Time Zone: CET/GMT+1

So my first post in this forum is a registration to kill people. Off to a great start! w
Bronx-Man
In 16th century Japan, the African slave of a Jesuit priest rises to become a samurai in the service of its most powerful warlord, & faces the challenge of a corrupt general who is scheming to topple the warlord & rule in his place.
(07-18-2017, 12:39 AM)
Bronx-Man's Avatar
The good thing about all the veterans picking LB2 right off the bat is that there will be no one left to lynch me after I draw town in InFamous. Things are looking up for ya boy.
melonrabbit
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:40 AM)
melonrabbit's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bronx-Man

The good thing about all the veterans picking LB2 right off the bat is that there will be no one left to lynch me after I draw town in InFamous. Things are looking up for ya boy.

You got this in the bag.
OceanicAir
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:40 AM)
OceanicAir's Avatar

Originally Posted by Muffin1611

>_>

It's not too late leave you know!
melonrabbit
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:41 AM)
melonrabbit's Avatar

Originally Posted by Samuraischnecke

Pronoun: She
Preferred Game: Love Boat
Time Zone: CET/GMT+1

So my first post in this forum is a registration to kill people. Off to a great start! w

Welcome, welcome new fiend!
Fat4all
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:47 AM)
Fat4all's Avatar

Originally Posted by Samuraischnecke

Pronoun: She
Preferred Game: Love Boat
Time Zone: CET/GMT+1

So my first post in this forum is a registration to kill people. Off to a great start! w

Welcome to a special little corner of insanity.
Sophia
Member
(07-18-2017, 12:55 AM)
Sophia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Samuraischnecke

Pronoun: She
Preferred Game: Love Boat
Time Zone: CET/GMT+1

So my first post in this forum is a registration to kill people. Off to a great start! w

Welcome! You're in for a fun treat >.<;
weemadarthur
Member
(07-18-2017, 01:03 AM)
weemadarthur's Avatar
You can shove me in the replacement list, my schedule is too odd this month to commit at this time.
Dusk Soldier
Member
(07-18-2017, 01:43 AM)
Pronoun: He
Preferred game(s): Love Boat 2, (OG Love boaters have priority right?), Infamous
Time-zone: EDT
hey_monkey
Member
(07-18-2017, 01:44 AM)
hey_monkey's Avatar
So when do the games actually start? Did I miss the date in the post?
Dusk Soldier
Member
(07-18-2017, 01:45 AM)

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

So when do the games actually start? Did I miss the date in the post?

They won't start until enough people sign up. All you can really do is check the thread once a day.
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(07-18-2017, 01:50 AM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

So when do the games actually start? Did I miss the date in the post?

Recruitment usually lasts a week, maybe two at most if it's slow to get signups. Then the mods will figure out the exact dates, usually a few days after signups "end."
Fat4all
Member
(07-18-2017, 01:51 AM)
Fat4all's Avatar
Subscribe to this thread for hot tips and tricks on your favorite N64 titles!
kitsunelaine
Member
(07-18-2017, 01:51 AM)
kitsunelaine's Avatar
Pronoun: She
Prefered game: Love Boat 2
Time Zone: NZ

Let's do this thing.
Sawneeks
Member
(07-18-2017, 01:54 AM)
Sawneeks's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fat4all

Subscribe to this thread for hot tips and tricks on your favorite N64 titles!

Next Week's Hot Tips:

Find out how to play Soccer in Buck Bumble! Learn exactly why War Gods is a good great OK game! And finally we discuss why Glover 64 is a terrible, terrible game!
hey_monkey
Member
(07-18-2017, 02:04 AM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sawneeks

Next Week's Hot Tips:

Find out how to play Soccer in Buck Bumble! Learn exactly why War Gods is a good great OK game! And finally we discuss why Glover 64 is a terrible, terrible game!

Oh my god. The only people I've heard talking about Buck Bumble are my nerd friend/colleagues who totally fucking obsess over it every time we get together to play games. Someone mentions Buck Bumble and all conversation is destroyed for at least twenty minutes.
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(07-18-2017, 02:07 AM)
Ourobolus's Avatar
Buzz Ball!
SkyOdin
Member
(07-18-2017, 02:19 AM)
SkyOdin's Avatar
Pronoun: He, His, Him
Preferred game: either is good!
Timezone: PST

I'll help fill in for either game.
Timeaisis
(07-18-2017, 02:38 AM)
Timeaisis's Avatar
Timeaisis
He/Him
LOVE BOAT
CST
batsnacks
Member
(07-18-2017, 02:38 AM)
batsnacks's Avatar
I will sign up for Love Boat!
Verelios
Member
(07-18-2017, 02:47 AM)
Verelios's Avatar
Pronoun: He
Timezone: EST
Preferred game: Love Boat
Sawneeks
Member
(07-18-2017, 02:50 AM)
Sawneeks's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

Oh my god. The only people I've heard talking about Buck Bumble are my nerd friend/colleagues who totally fucking obsess over it every time we get together to play games. Someone mentions Buck Bumble and all conversation is destroyed for at least twenty minutes.

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

Buzz Ball!

You two are the only people I've ever met who know what Buck Bumble even is. Ouro even knows what the Rocket League mode is called! Most people just go 'what the hell is Buck Bumble?'.

Also Monkey I don't blame your friends, the game is a weird mystery. Who decided to make a 3rd-person Bee Shooter? Why is there a Soccer multiplayer game in it? Why is the theme song terrible yet great? There's a lot of questions.
hey_monkey
Member
(07-18-2017, 02:59 AM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sawneeks

You two are the only people I've ever met who know what Buck Bumble even is. Ouro even knows what the Rocket League mode is called! Most people just go 'what the hell is Buck Bumble?'.

Also Monkey I don't blame your friends, the game is a weird mystery. Who decided to make a 3rd-person Bee Shooter? Why is there a Soccer multiplayer game in it? Why is the theme song terrible yet great? There's a lot of questions.

UGH WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE OURO WHO ALSO KNEW ABOUT BUCK BUMBLE

I played it a little with them. We listen to the theme song a long. I'm a convert, I guess? But it was unwilling at first. Still, yeah, the weirdness of the whole thing won me over.
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(07-18-2017, 03:23 AM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by hey_monkey

UGH WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE OURO WHO ALSO KNEW ABOUT BUCK BUMBLE

I played it a little with them. We listen to the theme song a long. I'm a convert, I guess? But it was unwilling at first. Still, yeah, the weirdness of the whole thing won me over.

We should just be friends because it's getting crowded in the anti-Ouro side. They don't even serve snacks.
Sophia
Member
(07-18-2017, 03:29 AM)
Sophia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

We should just be friends because it's getting crowded in the anti-Ouro side. They don't even serve snacks.

Hey I'm Pro-Ouro, with exception of your stance regarding Pineapple Pizza!
hey_monkey
Member
(07-18-2017, 03:30 AM)
hey_monkey's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

We should just be friends because it's getting crowded in the anti-Ouro side. They don't even serve snacks.

We are friends. This is how I friend. Especially in murdertown.
flatearthpandas
Member
(07-18-2017, 03:35 AM)
flatearthpandas's Avatar
Love Boat baby

+9 gmt
Last edited by flatearthpandas; 07-18-2017 at 03:41 AM.
Verelios
Member
(07-18-2017, 03:50 AM)
Verelios's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

We should just be friends because it's getting crowded in the anti-Ouro side. They don't even serve snacks.

We've got hors d'oeuvres, aperitifs, and entertainment from every region.

Much better than snacks.
Fat4all
Member
(07-18-2017, 03:53 AM)
Fat4all's Avatar
classic anti-Ouro accouterment, like smoking jackets, will be provided
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(07-18-2017, 04:00 AM)
Ourobolus's Avatar
We have blackjack and hookers
Fat4all
Member
(07-18-2017, 04:04 AM)
Fat4all's Avatar
in fact, forget the blackjack

and the anti-Ouro
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(07-18-2017, 04:24 AM)
Ourobolus's Avatar
All of my posts in Love Boat 2 will be in Minion-Facebook-Post format
WaffleTaco
Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
(07-18-2017, 04:25 AM)
WaffleTaco's Avatar
PREFERRED GAME: infamous (although I should probably brush up on those games)
PRONOUN: she/her
TIME ZONE: central
YesNOnoNOYes
Member
(07-18-2017, 04:27 AM)
YesNOnoNOYes's Avatar

Originally Posted by WaffleTaco

PREFERRED GAME: infamous (although I should probably brush up on those games)
PRONOUN: she/her
TIME ZONE: central

Waffurrrruuuuuuu \o/

Welcome!
Sawneeks
Member
(07-18-2017, 04:27 AM)
Sawneeks's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

All of my posts in Love Boat 2 will be in Minion-Facebook-Post format

You know, I had your back and was Pro-Ouro but this is a big deal breaker.
Fat4all
Member
(07-18-2017, 04:31 AM)
Fat4all's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ourobolus

All of my posts in Love Boat 2 will be in Minion-Facebook-Post format

Lone_Prodigy
Member
(07-18-2017, 04:43 AM)
Lone_Prodigy's Avatar
More murders than GoT? Is there also more incest?
Ourobolus
Keeper of the Book
(07-18-2017, 04:46 AM)
Ourobolus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lone_Prodigy

More murders than GoT? Is there also more incest?

That's a good question. Are cabot and Splinter related
Xbro
Member
(07-18-2017, 05:37 AM)
Xbro's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lone_Prodigy

More murders than GoT? Is there also more incest?

Depends on who is paired up with who.
YesNOnoNOYes
Member
(07-18-2017, 06:09 AM)
YesNOnoNOYes's Avatar
I 'Accept' bribes, peoples!

Thread Tools