• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Mass_Pincup
Member
(09-24-2017, 06:19 AM)
Mass_Pincup's Avatar

Originally Posted by ambar_hitman

Mane in an Indian attire?

It's African, traditionally called "boubou".
Beefy
Banned
(09-24-2017, 06:23 AM)

Originally Posted by Mass_Pincup

It's African, traditionally called "boubou".

Yep a form of Dashiki
MikeBison
Member
(09-24-2017, 09:02 AM)
MikeBison's Avatar
I think it looks pretty fucking slick. Boss that he's chilling in Asda wearing it on. Man clearly doesn't forget where he's from. Beefy man, we need to see your attire.

Anyway, woke up and I'm still furious with Anthony Taylor. 5 mins of stoppage time man. 8 in the whole match.
dc89
Member
(09-24-2017, 10:03 AM)
dc89's Avatar
Aguero is now within 1 goal of the all time top scorer record at City, with this, who is City's best ever player?

It's got to be between Silva and Aguero.
His Majesty
Member
(09-24-2017, 10:19 AM)
His Majesty's Avatar
Stephen Ireland
spidye
Member
(09-24-2017, 10:41 AM)

Originally Posted by dc89

Aguero is now within 1 goal of the all time top scorer record at City, with this, who is City's best ever player?

It's got to be between Silva and Aguero.

Aguero.
not even a contest



have we fired Ancelotti yet?
miserable
Member
(09-24-2017, 10:42 AM)
miserable's Avatar
Milik's injury might be another ligament tear :(
Steverulez
Member
(09-24-2017, 11:18 AM)
Steverulez's Avatar

Originally Posted by GoldenCrow

How'd you know the kid is racist?

Just realise that Luiz is out next weekend, that means no red card for Aguero.

We have Willian who might play so Aguero can take his Chelsea Brazilian hating out on him I guess
GoldenCrow
Member
(09-24-2017, 11:36 AM)
GoldenCrow's Avatar

Originally Posted by spidye

Aguero.
not even a contest



have we fired Ancelotti yet?

Silva, KdB and at his peak Toure are all better players than Aguero. Aguero has goals not much else.

It's Silva. His career stats at Man City aren't just some of the highest in the PL but also among the highest in Europe's top leagues, in a few cases the best.
Johnny Cage
Member
(09-24-2017, 12:11 PM)
Johnny Cage's Avatar
Watching Liverpool is probably the most stressful weekly activity I'll ever do. Jurgen knows how to entertain one way or another.
tim.mbp
Member
(09-24-2017, 12:28 PM)
tim.mbp's Avatar
Milan is so boring.
WhateverItTakes
Dr. Pavel, I'm with the CIA.
(09-24-2017, 12:31 PM)
WhateverItTakes's Avatar
Chelsea vs. City next weekend? Hoo boy.
KingSnake
The Birthday Skeleton
(09-24-2017, 12:49 PM)
KingSnake's Avatar
Dortmund - Real on Tuesday and PSG - Bayern / Atletico - Chelsea on Wednesday. Pretty hot CL round.
tim.mbp
Member
(09-24-2017, 01:09 PM)
tim.mbp's Avatar
Bonucci having a shit time at Milan. Soft defending on that goal.
tim.mbp
Member
(09-24-2017, 01:42 PM)
tim.mbp's Avatar
Milan: 0 shots on target.
McMoneyman
Member
(09-24-2017, 01:55 PM)
McMoneyman's Avatar



How every Liverpool fan felt at that time.
Beefy
Banned
(09-24-2017, 02:30 PM)

Originally Posted by MikeBison

I think it looks pretty fucking slick. Boss that he's chilling in Asda wearing it on. Man clearly doesn't forget where he's from. Beefy man, we need to see your attire.

Anyway, woke up and I'm still furious with Anthony Taylor. 5 mins of stoppage time man. 8 in the whole match.

May take a pic and show football gaf, if I can be assed ha
casiopao
Member
(09-24-2017, 02:36 PM)
casiopao's Avatar

Originally Posted by tim.mbp

Milan: 0 shots on target.

Bonnuci is going to be raging every week in Milan lol.^_^
Syder
Member
(09-24-2017, 02:40 PM)
Syder's Avatar
Wednesday 2-2 United



EDIT: Wednesday 2-3 United

What a game
DukeBobby
Member
(09-24-2017, 02:43 PM)
DukeBobby's Avatar
Damn, this Sheffield derby is great.
Beefy
Banned
(09-24-2017, 02:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Syder

Wednesday 2-2 United



EDIT: Wednesday 2-3 United

What a game

Best match I have seen this weekend.
Syder
Member
(09-24-2017, 02:59 PM)
Syder's Avatar
4-2 now, wasn't expecting United to do this well

Pretty embarrassing for Wednesday
VLiberty
Member
(09-24-2017, 03:00 PM)
VLiberty's Avatar

Originally Posted by miserable

Milik's injury might be another ligament tear :(

Fucking hell
casiopao
Member
(09-24-2017, 03:33 PM)
casiopao's Avatar
Lazio man. Damn they are good.O_O SImone Inzaghi is truly a new rising coach in Italy there.
McMoneyman
Member
(09-24-2017, 03:36 PM)
McMoneyman's Avatar
Why can't they space out the games better in the PL. Just one game today? Shitty.
Bumhead
Member
(09-24-2017, 04:00 PM)
Bumhead's Avatar

Originally Posted by Syder

4-2 now, wasn't expecting United to do this well

Pretty embarrassing for Wednesday

Not been back long and I'm absolutely fucking appalled.

I've not seen us play that badly in years against anybody. Saved the gutless rubbish served up today for the first derby in 5 years.

Garbage.
Beefy
Banned
(09-24-2017, 04:02 PM)

Originally Posted by casiopao

Lazio man. Damn they are good.O_O SImone Inzaghi is truly a new rising coach in Italy there.

Only because of one dude.
tim.mbp
Member
(09-24-2017, 04:06 PM)
tim.mbp's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beefy

Only because of one dude.

Luis Alberto is just that good.
casiopao
Member
(09-24-2017, 04:14 PM)
casiopao's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beefy

Only because of one dude.

Lazio is filled with tons of talents lol. Savic and De Vrij is a gem there.^_^
Beefy
Banned
(09-24-2017, 04:25 PM)

Originally Posted by tim.mbp

Luis Alberto is just that good.

Originally Posted by casiopao

Lazio is filled with tons of talents lol. Savic and De Vrij is a gem there.^_^

Savic is a level ahead of all though. The guy is dope.
MikeBison
Member
(09-24-2017, 05:02 PM)
MikeBison's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beefy

May take a pic and show football gaf, if I can be assed ha

Do it.

Wait, Luis Aberto is good? In the same way Iago Aspas got good? And Suso?

Tbf Suso always looked talented, but was never going to oust Coutinho, so what's the point in keeping him around.
casiopao
Member
(09-24-2017, 05:10 PM)
casiopao's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beefy

Savic is a level ahead of all though. The guy is dope.

I really wish that next year Juventus will throw all the muney for Savic there.^_^ We need him to bolster our Mid.^_^
Zasa
Member
(09-24-2017, 06:14 PM)
Zasa's Avatar
Kind of surprised about this one:

Man City are the 1st side to score 5+ goals in 3 consecutive top-flight games in the same season since Blackburn in 58-59

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/911618991470399488
Beefy
Banned
(09-24-2017, 06:54 PM)

Originally Posted by casiopao

I really wish that next year Juventus will throw all the muney for Savic there.^_^ We need him to bolster our Mid.^_^

City and United want him apparently.

----------------------------------------

Also I see I am not last on the fantasy team anymore. I fucked up my starting team so swapped nearly all my players and took the points hit. So I still have my wildcard.
RocknRola
Member
(09-24-2017, 07:03 PM)
RocknRola's Avatar
Finally a damn win! Only our 3rd one so far. Enjoyable match, lots of back of back and forth, though we really should have scored a few more goals (we missed a lot of chances), a 2-1 victory is always a bit stressful.

Artsy photo just because :P

Highlights for those interested (not sure if region blocked though).
Syder
Member
(09-24-2017, 07:14 PM)
Syder's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bumhead

Not been back long and I'm absolutely fucking appalled.

I've not seen us play that badly in years against anybody. Saved the gutless rubbish served up today for the first derby in 5 years.

Garbage.

Not sure what happened to you guys. When you drew level I thought you'd push on but when United retook the lead the players just crumbled and gave up.
cromofo
Member
(09-24-2017, 07:15 PM)
cromofo's Avatar
Top 10 Anime Revenge

tim.mbp
Member
(09-24-2017, 07:18 PM)
tim.mbp's Avatar

Originally Posted by MikeBison


Wait, Luis Aberto is good? In the same way Iago Aspas got good? And Suso?

So far at Lazio, he's been great.
AcridMeat
Member
(09-24-2017, 07:46 PM)
AcridMeat's Avatar
Watching MOTD from yesterday, I didn't know Hennessy (Crystal Palace GK) kept a hedgehog under his chin.
Beefy
Banned
(09-24-2017, 08:23 PM)
Fenerbahce 2-1 Besiktas

9 yellows
5 reds

Quaresma (Besiktas)
Neto ( Fenerbahce)
Hutchinson (Besiktas)
Koybasi (Fenerbahce)
Ozyakup (Besiktas)
spidye
Member
(09-24-2017, 09:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Beefy

Fenerbahce 2-1 Besiktas

9 yellows
5 reds

Quaresma (Besiktas)
Neto ( Fenerbahce)
Hutchinson (Besiktas)
Koybasi (Fenerbahce)
Ozyakup (Besiktas)

so a typcial game?
Beefy
Banned
(09-24-2017, 09:50 PM)
Why Spurs fans? Why?

https://youtu.be/Z2fSRgA7nvI
Garjon
Member
(09-24-2017, 10:06 PM)
Garjon's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beefy

Fenerbahce 2-1 Besiktas

9 yellows
5 reds

Quaresma (Besiktas)
Neto ( Fenerbahce)
Hutchinson (Besiktas)
Koybasi (Fenerbahce)
Ozyakup (Besiktas)

I've watched the highlights and my word at the officiating. It makes Anthony Taylor on Saturday look like peak Collina. There should be an investigation over that disallowed goal alone.
MikeBison
Member
(09-25-2017, 01:22 AM)
MikeBison's Avatar

Originally Posted by Garjon

I've watched the highlights and my word at the officiating. It makes Anthony Taylor on Saturday look like peak Collina. There should be an investigation over that disallowed goal alone.

Got a link to good highlights? English commentary? Sounds juicy.
casiopao
Member
(09-25-2017, 01:43 AM)
casiopao's Avatar

Originally Posted by Beefy

City and United want him apparently.

----------------------------------------

Also I see I am not last on the fantasy team anymore. I fucked up my starting team so swapped nearly all my players and took the points hit. So I still have my wildcard.

Meh. What player does City and United dont want lol. Arent those guys stack enough on mid?
A Serious Man
Member
(09-25-2017, 06:23 AM)
A Serious Man's Avatar
PSG vs Bayern and Chelsea vs Atletico being on at the same time is cruel.


Originally Posted by Beefy

Why Spurs fans? Why?

https://youtu.be/Z2fSRgA7nvI

It was made for some kids bar mitzvah.
RocknRola
Member
(09-25-2017, 08:50 AM)
RocknRola's Avatar

Originally Posted by A Serious Man

PSG vs Bayern and Chelsea vs Atletico being on at the same time is cruel.



Shame, two great matches in theory at least.

Wonder if PSG will finally becoming a dominating force in the CL though. They have the squad for it but that doesn't always = success.
RocknRola
Member
(09-25-2017, 09:07 AM)
RocknRola's Avatar
Also, very true lol But it's part of the fun too! :P

McMoneyman
Member
(09-25-2017, 03:47 PM)
McMoneyman's Avatar
Benteke out 4-8 weeks. RIP Palace.
Last edited by McMoneyman; 09-25-2017 at 03:49 PM.
Beefy
Banned
(09-25-2017, 03:50 PM)

Originally Posted by casiopao

Meh. What player does City and United dont want lol. Arent those guys stack enough on mid?

I can see City going in for him. They aren't that stacked defensive midfield wise.

Thread Tools