• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch Force breaks embargo, leaks new ARMS characters

DKL

I'm liking Byte & Barq. Kid Cobra's design is pretty boring.

Yeah, we already have one chuuni character.

But maybe seeing more will make him more interesting.

I really like some of the character designs but the gameplay still looks like jank.

Hope they release a demo

The higher level gameplay is actually really nice (and so fast that a lot of people couldn't actually follow lol).

The character designs continue to impress. I'm glad to see we're up to a respectable fighting game roster size now. This just went from an unlikely to a likely purchase from me.

Neiteio

I think Kid Cobra looks OK. I like his helmet, and he has a unique silhouette among the fighters (short trunk, long upper torso).

Twintelle is hella sexy. Byte & Barq is probably my favorite, though. Keen to see what their gimmick is.

Mista Koo

Kid Cobra looks like a bad Snake Man.

I like Byte & Barq, the idea of an independent third arm is crazy. The hair arms are fascinating too but only if Twintelle abilities have to do with her having all her limbs available.

Neiteio

I really want them to explain some of the lore.

Are the swirly-eyed characters robots?

How does Twintelle use her hair?

Neoxon

Since the photos got buried in the previous page...

ofE5lhy.jpg

x5fw7FA.jpg

bfhkAMG.jpg

y4mx1lF.jpg

S1amdMi.jpg

eYrOdxp.jpg

PlSwlom.jpg

STVL53Q.jpg

rhandino

Banned
I really want them to explain some of the lore.

Are the swirly-eyed characters robots?

How does Twintelle use her hair?

I think they already stated that the ARMS fighters with the exception of Mechanica are some kind of mutants (which would also explain the laboratory where Helix Man appears)

Twintelle seems to also have the swirly eyes but it's hard to see.

Seik

Banned
These designs, wow!

I need this game ASAP. The ten characters are all top notch, pretty much redeems the low quantity.

Kouriozan

I think they already stated that the ARMS fighters with the exception of Mechanica are some kind of mutants (which would also explain the laboratory where Helix Man appears)

Twintelle seems to also have the swirly eyes but it's hard to see.
Yeah she does, only Mechanica is human for now.

Shirke

Twintelle raises more mysteries of what the hell is the ARMS power that gives people extendable limbs, or body parts now.

Neiteio

These designs, wow!

I need this game ASAP. The ten characters are all top notch, pretty much redeems the low quantity.
There might be more, but I'd ultimately be OK with 10, especially since the core gameplay seems so fun, and since each character appear to have 30 gloves to unlock, which you can mix and match in different ways. That's a lot of combinations! Also, at least four alternate colors for each character, it would appear.

Top Bottom