• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Why Good Girls Have Become As Extinct As Unicorns

Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude has to live in his own skin. He has already inflicted more misery on himself than he ever could on us by having this published.

Jasup

So, I'm drunk and therefore didn't read half of the OP. However, the labeling good/bad irks me to no end, we're all human. And humanity is a spectrum of traits.

Me too =/ All the girls I meet are like this. But I just blame OKC and take zero responsibility.

If it makes you so "sad" why did you go along with the sex act?

If you wanna look down on people it would probably help if you held the high ground.

Riggs

Banned
olGp9lS.gif

I found a good girl and a Unicorn.

Last girl I met off OKC told me "I am more likely to suck your dick, than kiss you". And she was literally right.

I am not fucking around lol, makes me sad for the world. Although getting blown was nice.

Why? Is this one chick on OKC somehow representative of all women?

So the author acknowledges the double standard yet just doesn't give a fuck?

He touts it as a positive because it forced women to keep their legs closed.

Interesting leader in the Spectator the other week about the growing disparity in wealth (in the UK) amongst women, with the gap in pay between women with and without degrees being way bigger than the gap between men with and without degrees (which makes sense). However, once interesting thing was that there were statistics showing that women who went on to get a degree tended to a) lose their virginity later and b) have more (and more fulfilling, based on self-identfication) sex in middle age.

So I wanted to also point out how the guy creepily suggests grooming girls from kindergarten to 'not be sluts' and then snatching them up at 18, and then goes on to say that he would then not be able to help himself if he cheated because she was boring.

I really, really want this to be a clever parody. But it's likely not.

stuminus3

Utter nonsense. People change over time. That slapper at the college bar? You have no idea what kind of woman she is going to turn out to be.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I'm not sure that 'good girls' were really all that existent. They were just more willing to lie about it.

How many different ways have women from around the world from different cultures figured out how to 'fake' their virginity on their wedding night? There are like billions.

stufte

The creepier part is that he's doing it so it won't be an issue for him.

Oh don't get yourselves all in a tizzy. I'm raising my girls to respect themselves and to respect others. I worry about it being a problem for me because I am their father, and it's not like they are raising themselves. I have major concerns about how it'll be raising teenage girls with all the social pressures that are pressed upon them, and being a good parent is hard.

So fuck right off with your righteous indignation.

Me too =/ All the girls I meet are like this. But I just blame OKC and take zero responsibility.

Why do you disparage a person because you both got what you wanted out of the brief time you spent together? For someone who's so quick to judge the girl that blew you, you sure don't like to accept your role in the whole thing. Your just as big of a whore. This is like walking into a burger joint, getting exactly what you wanted and then blasting the joint on yelp.

If you wanna look down on people it would probably help if you held the high ground.

Bingo.

Pollux

The double standard of this story is fucking outrageous..."swinging from dick to dick". Ok, what about all the women that may not want a guy who's "swinging from vagina to vagina".

Or, here's a fucking thought...mind your own damn business. If a guy meets a girl and falls in love, as long as she doesn't have any STD's her sexual past is not anybody else's business.

And how about guys take a little personal responsibility about the issue and stop having a ridiculous double standard...?

Riggs

Banned

Look up more on page 2 I answered.

Why? Is this one chick on OKC somehow representative of all women?

All the chicks on OKC I've met have been like this, and I've met I think maybe 5. So obviously not a representation of the female race. Just sharing my experiences, and it does make me sad. I partake in the debauchery, I am not taking a moral high ground. It's just depressing, and I put like 95% of the blame on myself if you want me to be serious. It is what it is, there are good chicks out there. No one is innocent though unless you are like grooming your wife from age 12 ala Mike Tyson style. (Don't ask, but I am not making that one up).

Also it's not just OKC, most of the girls I meet in real life have been DTF's except when I was young, like 18 and 19. I had two good chicks that I fucked up with, because I was selfish with my time. One of them was wifey material, so the girls I am getting now is Karma ... or something like that.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I'm not sure that 'good girls' were really all that existent. They were just more willing to lie about it.
Virgins until marriage do exist. Not all of them are the Catholic schoolgirl hypocrite.

Whether it not its a "good" thing, though... :p

Oh don't get yourselves all in a tizzy. I'm raising my girls to respect themselves and to respect others. I worry about it being a problem for me because I am their father, and it's not like they are raising themselves. I have major concerns about how it'll be raising teenage girls with all the social pressures that are pressed upon them, and being a good parent is hard.

Hrmm.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
If only there were a way for a woman to reacquire her virginity.

Some great feat of purity...

Riggs

Banned
Why do you disparage a person because you both got what you wanted out of the brief time you spent together? For someone who's so quick to judge the girl that blew you, you sure don't like to accept your role in the whole thing. Your just as big of a whore. This is like walking into a burger joint, getting exactly what you wanted and then blasting the joint on yelp.

Bingo.

I am not disparaging her .... lol

Read my above post to Deity , pretty much same answer to you.

Maybe the author can't find a good girl because they're not attracted to morons. I'm sure blaming anything but himself is a great comfort though.

grumble

So I wanted to also point out how the guy creepily suggests grooming girls from kindergarten to 'not be sluts' and then snatching them up at 18, and then goes on to say that he would then not be able to help himself if he cheated because she was boring.

I really, really want this to be a clever parody. But it's likely not.

Yeah, I wonder if he ever turns the lens on himself. I get wanting to date people who aren't promiscuous, but not if you don't hold yourself to the same standard.

This article is somewhat alien to me. A threesome is a bad story?

If I'm understanding the definition (at the end, it seems to list as "a girl that respects herself and is smart to the point where she would understand us"), this doesn't seem too out of the way a thing. Most of the girls I hang out with are smart in this manner, and by good fortune they also tend to be nice people. Somewhat often, they are hard working and driven, and somewhat often, they are aesthetically pleasing.

I suppose what I'm really getting at is that I want to stealth brag that I've been dating an attractive younger girl who makes cosplay armor and is teaching me the ropes. Oh, and she likes ropes. And other girls.

No, wait, seriously, I'm really reading the article now.

A lot of the things mentioned in this article are pretty much "problems" which have been around for generations. Many (but not all) girls show off and dress for attention, they pose for pictures in a way that their parents would look down upon, many of them use drugs to feel better about their lives. Social media makes this seem more common, but it's already been there. Music has been demeaning to the women who listen to the songs more than men do. It's all about easy sex and being hotter than everybody else, or it's about unrealistic romantic fantasies. This is no different from the '80s or '90s. I can't speak much to the '70s, but they definitely had the latter (and they probably made up for the lack of explicit sex songs with all the extra drugs).

I think my essential difficulty with this article is that it uses a term that it assumes you know the definition of, then it proceeds to tell you that it doesn't exist.

But most importantly, she's a screen-accurate imperial stormtrooper who's really good in bed. >_>

Riggs

Banned

Props bro, fuck these people in this thread giving you shit. What did you say, you are trying to raise your girls and worry about them being teenagers? How could anyone have a problem with this? Pau really? Wow he wants his daughters to be respectable when they are in their teens/early adulthood. All about him!!! What a snarky little comment.

If you were joking please punch me in my face btw. I just laugh, gaffers giving this dude shit for trying to be a good dad .... how dare he!

So, if I find a Good Girl and manage to remove its horn, will I be able to heal the sick?

Replace horn with hymen.

Props bro, fuck these people in this thread giving you shit. What did you say, you are trying to raise your girls and worry about them being teenagers? How could anyone have a problem with this? Pau really? Wow he wants his daughters to be respectable when they are in their teens/early adulthood. All about him!!! What a snarky little comment.

If you were joking please punch me in my face btw. I just laugh, gaffers giving this dude shit for trying to be a good dad .... how dare he!

Ideally he'll teach his girls to respect themselves regardless of whether they have active sex lives or not, but that's not my call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom