• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[RUMOUR] - Red Dead Redemption 2 - Leaked off-screen screenshot

Xyber

Wake me up in 5 years when the PS5 version is out and they have just announced that the PC version is coming 6 months later.

:(

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
to be fair though leaks have happened with rockstar games but they are RARE, i mean we did know about the 3 protagonists for GTAV as well as art work leaked on them froma gamestop i believe

HiiiLife

Team Real boys

UcNi7AE.png

love it

#TRUGAMERZ

I'd be surprised if it doesn't have coop story. GTA 5's 3 character system, GTA Online and the ability to replay missions are almost surely setting up for that

Whether it's full on coop is another matter but it's all but guaranteed to have some coop elements IMO

It will, on gta online. Why waste resources on coop not attached to your Micro system? It makes no sense.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The guy in the leak has a flat hat..

I mean this might shock you but what if i tell you that you can change outfits just like in RDR1 and here it comes also change the hat? :O

Maybe you can also have different beards, the beard from the artwork and leaked picture looks a bit different.

Hanmik

I mean this might shock you but what if i tell you that you can change outfits just like in RDR1 and here it comes also change the hat? :O

Maybe you can also have different beards, the beard from the artwork and leaked picture looks a bit different.

lol

what makes you so sure it is the same guy then? and not another person ?

Nibel

The gtaforums are full of frauds and anime-loving criminals that deserve no attention; I dislike every single member on that basura website and wished Rockstar would go bankrupt so that shitty forum would go down as well. It serves no purpose other than to give open-world hypebeasts a home which means that it could be easily substituted with a trash can

In a fair world the king of gangster open-world games would be True Crime and we wouldn't even talk about this 1-star "website"

Sn4ke_911

lol

what makes you so sure it is the same guy then? and not another person ?

I could ask you the same question back, what makes you so sure it's not the same guy just because he wears a different hat? :p

Look at the outfit, it looks pretty identical to the artwork.

Hanmik

I could ask you the same question back, what makes you so sure it's not the same guy just because he wears a different hat? :p

yes it looks identical.. but you just told me we can change outfits.. so..

ahh forget it.. ;o)

I just can't wait for this game. RDR is still my most favorite game of all time and I absolutely adored the online until hackers ruined it.

Van Bur3n

Ah, yes. The only man in the west to roll up his sleeves. A living legend I hear he was.

But the artwork indicates he is wearing suspenders, not a vest.

Sn4ke_911

yes it looks identical.. but you just told me we can change outfits.. so..

ahh forget it.. ;o)

Ya man but we couldn't change hats in RDR1 IIRC so i bet we can change that in RDR2.

I used the change outfits argument because you said he wears a different hat, and i believe chances are pretty good that we will be able to change the hat now in RDR2.

Additional sales to get even more people playing your online compartment with micro transactions for one

Which would be better put by making more missions for the online component.

On top of the fact, that the story isn't set up for coop. Nothing in GTAV suggests that they would even try, I'm not sure where your getting that impression. The whole point was to have multiple points of views to tell a more engaging story, and kill downtime between characters so that you're always in the action, which coop would negate. They'd have to completely change their design template to allow that over an entire campaign, or allow it when possible, which would amount to a handful of missions, for something that would take considerable work. Wherein, nothing significant in the campaign is impossible in the online mode, from heists to rampages to wanton destruction.

Top Bottom