• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom secret Wii project still coming (It wasn't Spyborgs)

KevinCow

Banned
bigmakstudios said:
So, a serious, ground-up effort= a game with bald space marines? -_-
Evidently.

Vinci said:
Why would they think about bald space marines with a title like 'Spyborgs'? :lol
Before they announced the name, when the only thing known was that Capcom was making a sci-fi game for the Wii, that was what everyone seemed to think was coming. Then the game's announced, it's not dark and gritty bald space marines, therefore it's an instant failure. It's the Wind Waker effect.

I think people will warm up to Spyborgs as we learn more about it and see it in motion.

Scrubking

Vinci said:
Why would they think about bald space marines with a title like 'Spyborgs'? :lol

I think the point he's making is that people expected a mature, high quality, AAA videogame after RE4 and UC sales and instead we got Neopetz and Spyborgz.

(Very reasonable expectations I might add.)

Vinci

Danish
KevinCow said:
It's the Wind Waker effect.

And people should take note on how that turned out.

I think people will warm up to Spyborgs as we learn more about it and see it in motion.

Here's hoping: For now though, I don't see the reason to hate on it. It's premature at best.

Top Bottom