• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony to announce DriveClub release date 'shortly'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
An announcement of an announcement? LOL

I am looking forward to this game, it can't come soon enough.

suedester

Banned
Whatever it is it won't be soon enough because the drought is real.

Depends on your perspective. Don't starve just came out which is magnificent and tomb raider is out in a few weeks. Thief next month and infamous the month after. Not bad for a two month old console.

_hekk05

Banned
Maybe they finally hit 60 fps? Or did they say screw it and chose to give us rock solid 30 with even better graphics?

Maybe they ran out of money for crunch.

I just don't want to be disappointed again.

ACX

Neo Member
I hate the word 'soon', it is neither qualitative nor quantitative

Delayed to 2015 yo

VanWinkle

An announcement of an announcement? LOL

I am looking forward to this game, it can't come soon enough.

They didn't announce that they're announcing a release date. IGN asked Sony for clarification about further delays or a release date and they responded to them with that.

teiresias

Can't even give us an actual date for the announcement of the release date. This is beyond the pale at this point.

I do, however, look forward to the horribly compressed fifteen second Facebook video of a single car on a track that's sure to accompany this announcement.

I have a feeling when we finally get to see the most updated build, or even the complete final Gold build of this game, it is going to look awesome!

I have so much faith in Evolution that I am confident this game is going to look fantastic. Especially with the dynamic lighting and detailed tracks.

Salex_

Can't even give us an actual date for the announcement of the release date. This is beyond the pale at this point.

I do, however, look forward to the horribly compressed fifteen second Facebook video of a single car on a track that's sure to accompany this announcement.

Why are gamers so cynical now? This shit is ridiculous.

Announcement of announcement. What has defined this gen so far

Release date better be given soon. I don't mind waiting on the game but I hate being told that I'm about to be told something

Gaz_RB

Are they still doing that Sony press conference thing in February like how they announced the PS4? For some reason I thought that was becoming a yearly thing.

Bundy

Banned

You act as if the horribly compressed ten second videos aren't all that we've been getting. But hey, it's an upgrade from when they only released animated gifs of the game.

dhss.gif

cackhyena

I think I've only watched one video of this game in motion, but I wasn't seeing anything special about it. Am I missing something, or is it just because of the drought of new games that people are so looking forward to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom