• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Alucrid

Banned
sorry mac.

just bought these

LL

Wasn't really considering the 3's but if I can't get the 1's (kinda on the fence about them) then I don't know what I'll do yet.

ryuen

Landed my 9.5 on NDC. Finishline is fucking me over though with this autorefresh shit. For those that still want them, Eastbay apparently hasn't sold out yet; just keep on mashing. It worked for my homegirl.

F'ing resellers man...

Ehh, considering that retail is $218, $250 is pretty okay. That $300 is getting ridiculous though...and those guys on eBay already trying to flip these for $400+ are trolls.

But if you could do $250 out the door? That's basically retail. Consider that extra $20/30 the price for a guaranteed ability to cop an extremely limited shoe.

I'd pay a little extra for the Royal 1s to do that, for example.

On another note - those Kamikaze 2 retros are really, really nice. It's another perfect example of how Reebok's retros tend to be on point compared to Jordan Brand. They basically cost the same as the original release, and have the exact premium materials used in the original release, and 99% of the original detailing. Gotta love it.

Ehh, considering that retail is $218, $250 is pretty okay. That $300 is getting ridiculous though...and those guys on eBay already trying to flip these for $400+ are trolls.

But if you could do $250 out the door? That's basically retail. Consider that extra $20/30 the price for a guaranteed ability to cop an extremely limited shoe.

I'd pay a little extra for the Royal 1s to do that, for example.

On another note - those Kamikaze 2 retros are really, really nice. It's another perfect example of how Reebok's retros tend to be on point compared to Jordan Brand. They basically cost the same as the original release, and have the exact premium materials used in the original release, and 99% of the original detailing. Gotta love it.

Didn't know they were $218...I'm used to J's being $160 or $175. Agree with you about the Kamikazes and Reebok. Hopefully JB putting Nike Air back on the shoes is more than just a step in the right direction, but with them you never know.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I went nuts at Finish Line and ordered 2 more pairs of Js.

I got my 88s in this morning (less than 18 hours shipping!? WTF) !

cc0ba5be714611e29a3e22000a1f90ce_7.jpg

I was able to eek out a pair of Black/Red IVs on FNL (thanks for the info GAF! =)...but knowing how crappy their inventory system works who knows if I'll actually get them =P

God, I would've bought those cement 4s instantly. :(

Gonna get fire red 5s, I think.

Good news for you, the Cement IV's are order-able at your local footlocker/footaction/finishline stores.

I went to my Footaction store on two separate occasions & they said while they don't have any in-stock, they have been re-ordering directly from Nike for anyone who wants one, on a constant bases since they were originally released 2-3 months ago.
So just go in a store & ask if they can back order you a pair, they'll call you within 2 weeks when they receive it & you can pick it up.

I'm betting it's the same thing with the Fire Red V's & even the older recent Playoff 12's.
Forget about the 11's & Thunder IVs though, no back orders on them.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I'm at work, will post more pics when I get home.

I have the 2011 Cement IIIs. The quality is pretty much the same.

ryuen

20130207_184144-1.jpg

Have 2 pairs of the '88s coming in, but the thirst is so strong for these shoes that I might just use them for trade bait. Completely happy with my '11 pairs.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Have 2 pairs of the '88s coming in, but the thirst is so strong for these shoes that I might just use them for trade bait. Completely happy with my '11 pairs.

Just waiting for JB to do the Nike Air treatment to the rest of the IIIs/IVs/Vs and take our money.

Top Bottom