• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

images

tumblr_nzcuyytq8r1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Wheelbarrow%2BAssisted%2BSenton%2Bby%2BKalisto.gif

tumblr_nv1yigxlwb1srbyoyo1_400.gif

It's that time, it's time for our new monthly thread! We have a big month as we're heading into SummerFest which looks to have a great card so far and it isn't even finish! Also continuing its the cwc, we'll be heading into the 2nd round this month. Let's make this a good.... A good month and enjoy wrestling.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What match is that ladder spot from? Thats crazy

notworksafe

I'm stealing your idea pal. If only I told you what I'm doing for my wedding, you may die.

Basically our theme is royalty, so we're going to have the crowns. Well,I'm going to have my best man wrap the title belt around my waste before w walk down the aisle together.
Steal away! And a royalty theme sounds fun, I dig it. Gotta use the King's theme though!

My lady friend was talking about getting married and having the guy at the altar, Shinsuke's music starts, and then guy does the Shinsuke "come here" hands taunt thing. You guys know what I'm talking about. Post a gif or something.

We both agreed to no wrestling stuff at the wedding itself, but I'm gonna go in on the reception. Was considering naming the tables after PPVs as well.

What match is that ladder spot from? Thats crazy
TLC 15 great match, you definitely need to watch it. It's what got Kalisto his push.

Somebody say lucha?

uWoTITX.gif
I had a chance to go to that show last night but couldn't make it. Our anniversary is Tuesday so we're going to go see SD for our day together. I figured it is something unique and better than dinner & movie, then I hang out with you guy and watch sd. Don't have too much money to waste so we'll just get some 30 buck tickets.

Tonight's G1 lineup looks pretty slick. Nakajima vs. YOSHI-HASHI has the the potential to be very fun given YOSHI-HASHI's upsets so far. Nagata vs. Elgin should be great, Nagata has looked awesome this tournament and Elgin is very motivated. Yano picked up the upset over Shibata last year in the G1 so it'll be interesting to see if he does it again, and EVIL vs. Omega will be interesting given that it's L-I-J vs. Bullet Club and the two groups have been kept separate until now. Naito vs. Honma will be the main event, and while Naito should win, expect plenty of REDDO HOTTO FIGHTINGU SPIRITO from Minna no Kokeshi.

Dude is so amazing, talk about someone rising above hate, he is the poster boy for that. I used to watch that pkg almost every morning.

I think once Jericho and Miz retire, they should become backstage personnel or part of the executive group. Jericho cares for talent, and Miz loves performing.

Pikma

Banned
Miz
imo
is the most charismatic and entertaining guy in the whole company. Crazy to think I used to despise him

I think once Jericho and Miz retire, they should become backstage personnel or part of the executive group. Jericho cares for talent, and Miz loves performing.
I think Jerry will probably be more hands on with his band and his kids. Miz, who knows but he and Maryse are happy. Maybe he'll get some real movie roles. Either way he has a long ways to go. I hope he gets another run with the title next year.

Cena tried his best to top that. He had a DMX speech and choir singing
That entrance was horrible and make no sense. I thought Mordecai was coming out.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1255917

Somehow someone in the IWC will blame this on Eva Marie.

Edit; also smh at people in that thread trying to defend the girl.
I said MAKE IT GREAT! THIS IS NEGATIVE! GIVE ME 50!

Fox318

WWE has the greatest wrestler in the world rn. And he's doing the J.O.B to Cena in a month's time.

5Wp3F.gif

honestly I don't think so.

Cena is like taker where he will job at Summerslam but not at mania and now he isn't touring full time.

Expect AJ to go over and for Cena to raise his hand.

Top Bottom