• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

esmith08734
(08-13-2017, 01:23 AM)
Sickening video. I can't believe there are people like this. Christ.
lord quas

Originally Posted by MCN

It's the real life version of ludonarritive dissonance.

pretty sure that's just called cognitive dissonance
Golden_Pigeon
Banned

Originally Posted by shawnbuddy

I wish people would stop spreading this. Police brought Burger King food to Roof in the room he was being interrogated, because you can't just starve suspects. They didn't hit the drive through.

I wonder if AQ suspects have Burger King in Guantanamo
Ravensmash
(08-13-2017, 01:24 AM)

Originally Posted by piratepwnsninja

Fuck. This is insane.

I mean, at this stage this doesn't really mean much.

Linked is a very broad word.
ssolitare

I wish people would stop spreading this. Police brought Burger King food to Roof in the room he was being interrogated, because you can't just starve suspects. They didn't hit the drive through.

Would they give a black person Burger King too?
MCN
Banned

Originally Posted by Arrowgigantic

Yes, a Chinook is a little bit different than the kind of helicopter a college town with a sub 50,000 population can afford.

Jesus.

I'll be honest, I just wanted to interact with a fellow technician. It hasn't gone well.
firehawk12
Subete no aware

I wish people would stop spreading this. Police brought Burger King food to Roof in the room he was being interrogated, because you can't just starve people.. They didn't hit the drive through.

I think the implication is that black criminals would be beaten by officers and left to die alone in a cell.
ryutaro's mama
lap dances are better
when the stripper is crying

Originally Posted by Golden_Pigeon

So now there is 3 fatal casualties?

The POTUS only acknowledges 2.
III-V
(08-13-2017, 01:25 AM)

Originally Posted by ryutaro's mama

The POTUS only acknowledges 2 lives that matter.

ftfy
Golden_Pigeon
Banned
(08-13-2017, 01:26 AM)
The two cops who died were killed by the car or they were in the crashed helicopter ?
TarpitCarnivore
And people wonder why April Reigns started #NoConfederate
Enduin
No bald cap? Lies!

Originally Posted by Beefy

Don't know if this view has been posted....

https://twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/896434999603240962

God damn that's horrifying. And once again so lucky those two cars were there. Just look at how far they were thrown forward from the impact, well over two whole car lengths. He would have easily cut threw that entire crowd like nothing had those cars not been there injury and killing who knows how many more people.
Kebiinu
Banned
This makes me so fucking angry...Im at a loss for words.
III-V

The two cops who died were killed by the car or they were in the crashed helicopter ?

Police helicopter downed
ISOM

I'm sure they'd do the same for every suspect. :eyeroll:
skullmuffins
Banned

They were in the helicopter.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump
Condolences to the family of the young woman killed today, and best regards to all of those injured, in Charlottesville, Virginia. So sad!
7:25 PM Aug 12, 2017

Best regards, so sad!
FrankCanada97
Roughly the size of a baaaaaarge
(08-13-2017, 01:27 AM)

The helicopter, but it's best to just ignore any news related to the crash unless it comes from the NTSB.
MCN
Banned
(08-13-2017, 01:28 AM)

Originally Posted by skullmuffins

Condolences to the family of the young woman killed today, and best regards to all of those injured, in Charlottesville, Virginia. So sad!

Shit, police killed by white supremacists? That has to be confusing for old Trumpy.
shawnbuddy
(08-13-2017, 01:29 AM)

I wonder if AQ suspects have Burger King in Guantanamo

They get Halal meals, obviously. Force fed much of the time.

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/arti...o-bays-kitchen

Look, there's an incredible amount of racial injustice in policing, but it doesn't help anyone's cause to parrot a fake Facebook story.
ISOM
(08-13-2017, 01:29 AM)

Best regards, so sad!

This tweet is dripping with a lack of real empathy. Jesus.
ZOONAMI
(08-13-2017, 01:30 AM)
It's time for the national guard to roll in and fucking detain all these nazis.
JABEE
(08-13-2017, 01:31 AM)

Originally Posted by ZOONAMI

It's time for the national guard to roll in and fucking detain all these nazis.

Who is giving the orders for that?
habithipster
This is on Trump, and his enablers.
MCN
Banned

Originally Posted by JABEE

The whole "well-regulated militia" part of the second amendment.
theignoramus
(08-13-2017, 01:32 AM)

Originally Posted by The Greek Freak

If you're black it's a good way to get murdered.

Personally, Id rather die on my feet then live crawling on my knees.
ZOONAMI

The fucking governor of Virginia needs to fucking step up and just do it.
Golden_Pigeon
Banned

They get Halal meals, obviously.

https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/arti...o-bays-kitchen

Look, there's an incredible amount of racial injustice in policing, but it doesn't help anyone's cause to parrot a fake Facebook story.

I was thinking about AQ suspect in interrogation room, it's obvious that they feed people in jail, even illegal one like Guantanamo. It would be called a concentration camp if not.

It's pretty obvious that white terrorists are not treated like non-white terrorists. Hell, they are not even considered as terrorists most of the time.

I mean, is cops buying you a burger a common practice in the US ? In France, they just give you some awful plastic plate with rice if you're in for several hours.

Edit: Also, the documentary you provided is from 2014. I don't think it was the same conditions in 2002 when they left peoples in cage to rot in the sun for days.
pulsemyne
(08-13-2017, 01:33 AM)

Best regards, so sad!

Took him a very long time to send that one out didn't it. Must have been like pulling teeth.
Bam Bam Baklava
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
A bit weird to see people saying they want to see some kind of federal force go in there and start bashing heads given who would be running that force. You sure you want to give Jeff Sessions and Trump that kind of power?
MightyHedgehog
Welcome to the Wasteland.
I hope you're wearing your flak vest!

Originally Posted by Guerrillas in the Mist

Literally pulled from the ISIS playbook.

Think about that for a second.

Not much to think about. The far right is the most dangerous threat to national security, starting with the sitting President and his Republican colleagues.
MCN
Banned

I was thinking about AQ suspect in interrogation room, it's obvious that they feed people in jail, even illegal one like Guantanamo. It would be called a concentration camp if not.

I mean, is cops buying you a burger a common practice in the US ? In France, they just give you some awful plastic plate with rice if you're in for several hours.

In the UK, I got a cornish pasty.

I was in Cornwall, which might explain that.
III-V

The governor has this authority.
Kinsei
Banned
(08-13-2017, 01:34 AM)

Originally Posted by pulsemyne

Took him a very long time to send that one out didn't it. Must have been like pulling teeth.

It must have taken all of his brainpower to think of a way to mention the incident without also condemning the white nationalists.
ZOONAMI
(08-13-2017, 01:35 AM)

Originally Posted by Bam Bam Baklava

A bit weird to see people saying they want to see some kind of federal force go in there and start bashing heads given who would be running that force. You sure you want to give Jeff Sessions and Trump that kind of power?

The Dem governor of Virginia can send in the VA national guard. And I don't give a fuck if they are bashing heads as long as it's nazi heads. The fucking rule of law needs to prevail over giving these fucking scum fucks a platform to literally kill people with.
ChubbyHuggs
(08-13-2017, 01:36 AM)
"So sad!" What a fucking joke.
Golden_Pigeon
Banned

Originally Posted by MCN

In the UK, I got a cornish pasty.

I was in Cornwall, which might explain that.

I think that most prisons/police station have a pretty standardized meal. Cops going out and buying you a freaking BK meal seems really extraordinary. Something that you think they will do for someone like the relative of somebody who were just killed, not the suspect of a racist terrorist act.
EdmondD

Best regards, so sad!

"So sad!" This fake motherfucker disgusts me. My god just give a little bit of effort you shameless cunt.
Xando
Sad thing this happens in the US now but anyone could have seen it coming with the tolerance to these nazis(or as you call them in the US alt right) and the both sides bullshit
Verelios
(08-13-2017, 01:38 AM)
Fucking coward pieces of shit.
Rocwell
(08-13-2017, 01:38 AM)

Best regards, so sad!

The most presidential tweets.
Slime
Banned
(08-13-2017, 01:39 AM)

Originally Posted by Bam Bam Baklava

I for one totally trust this group of armed soldiers to break up this protest peacefully and only shut down the bad guys.

There's no way any bad eggs could have infiltrated the Virginia National Guard like they have law enforcement.
Alucrid
Banned
(08-13-2017, 01:42 AM)
i love how trump's normal use of "sad" to demean and insult frames that tweet. someone in the WH should teach him a different three letter word
Eusis
(08-13-2017, 01:44 AM)

Originally Posted by Alucrid

i love how trump's normal use of "sad" to demean and insult frames that tweet. someone in the WH should teach him a different three letter word

It's also how he used it. "This is very sad" would be respectable, "so sad!" sounds like a fucking after thought.
Insane Metal
Dispensed Internet Salt
(08-13-2017, 01:45 AM)
Holy shit, this whole situation is so fucked up :(
MCN
Banned
(08-13-2017, 01:45 AM)
I suspect this will be a historic moment. A turning point in history.
shawnbuddy
(08-13-2017, 01:46 AM)

It's pretty obvious that white terrorists are not treated like non-white terrorists. Hell, they are not even considered as terrorists most of the time.

Edit: Also, the documentary you provided is from 2014. I don't think it was the same conditions in 2002 when they left peoples in cage to rot in the sun for days.

Not common practice but the Roof thing wasn't a common arrest. In his fervor he apparently hadn't eaten in days, or had only eaten some chips as stories differ, and they held him in a conference room for interrogation by the Feds so they couldn't use prison food.

http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/22/dyl...f-burger-king/

Would a black suspect have been similarly fed? Probably only if there was a similar high profile crime where they wanted to make sure they didn't endanger their case by being accused of violating his civil rights.

My point is that not even a white guy gets a stop at Burger asking after a massacre as put forth in the inaccurate story.
Zakalwe
Banned
(08-13-2017, 01:46 AM)
The seal's been broken, more violence against innocent people will be coming.

It honestly feels like the world's about to erupt.
Eggiem
(08-13-2017, 01:47 AM)

Originally Posted by MCN

Next stop: Civil War?!

^@Zakalwe Edit: The USA is not the only country in the world. There is still hope.
Goldfishking

Originally Posted by MCN

Will it? I'm not in America so genuine question. I guess from here it feels like these scumbags have always been here and no one in charge is doing anything about it.
MCN
Banned

Originally Posted by Eggiem

Next stop: Civil War?!

I give it 6 months.