• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 III - Don't Believe The Tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

ibgbXfJRrLd06r.png

Steam is a digital distribution, multiplayer, and social platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related
media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game
updates, in-game voice and chat functionality. As of December 2012, there are over 2000 games available through Steam, and 65 million
active user accounts.

iBZQYbQjp6JH8.png

iiDXvGbI9cN3i.png

ienHunYjcuNmj.png

i9Hs6mX13LDvR.png

iu9i6gaeBOdO2.png

Thread rules:
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. Splitting retail packs is fine in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats or post damage lists from sales.
FAQ:
  • Sites that list Steam profile Stats? - Check list, remember not to spam this thread with your profile stats:
ivgGPgO9eGUtb.png

Warning: Some of the sites have region locked keys that only work in certain regions of the world, please check before buying:
i9KaC9eEdTCms.png

ibpjlYgUSgMVDz.png

MRORANGE

Modbot is now activated for this thread.

TMwUz1V.gif

Give a shout if there's anything that needs to be added to the OP.

Oh btw this is the 20th STEAM Announcements & Updates thread ;p

StAidan

Another thread already. 2014 is going to be insane. At this rate we'll reach 13-14 Steam threads this year.

JakeD

has anyone who has purchased the "complete GTA bundle" on GMG know if it will it allow me to activate if i already have GTA 3,4, SA and VC? i'm only missing 1,2 and Episodes

i think this is the only way left to get 1 and 2

Love the thread title.

Just finished The Swapper, great game but I admit I had to look up the solution to two puzzles
and then spent half an hour bashing my head against the wall because WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT

Going to try Antichamber now. This new Humble is soooooo good.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
has anyone who has purchased the "complete GTA bundle" on GMG know if it will it allow me to activate if i already have GTA 3,4, SA and VC? i'm only missing 1,2 and Episodes

i think this is the only way left to get 1 and 2

It'll activate.

Edit: It doesn't include GTA and GTA2, though.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
new thread smell giveaway

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dynamite Jack -- MB-24933D4909B498EF - Taken by Garcia. 6 entrants total.

t1393083663z1.png

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Downloading a fresh cup of Chaos Theory. Haven't played that sucker in ages.
(More games need to copy scroll-wheel adjusting speed of character in sneak games)

Just over one thread per month, such momentum!

I'm playing through Chaos Theory at the moment, what a damn good game. After Blacklist, it's nice to remember old Sam could crack a joke once in a while.

Arthea

I almost overtook Jasec by post count

anyways new thread, gonna make giveaway now, I was lazy to do yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom