• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (~200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2017 Edition ||

Shizuka

I know I'll be pressed until the end of the month, but I can't stop thinking that Dies irae may be released for the Vita at the end of May.

So Yomawari 2 is planned to be physical for both Vita and PS4.

What's the catch?

Bundled with the first Yomawari.

To be fair, Ani's already been teasing for a while:

hey guess what isn't being bundled with a rose in the twilight

how about physical standalone yomawari midnight shadows on vita for some, miniauture american flags for others.

I'd guess an NISA-store-only physical version again like A Rose in the Twilight.

I hope I'm not forced into buying a (to use someone else's words) "extra tat version" again just because I'm European, though.

Shizuka

To be fair, Ani's already been teasing for a while:

I'd guess an NISA-store-only physical version again like A Rose in the Twilight.

I hope I'm not forced into buying a (to use someone else's words) "extra tat version" again just because I'm European, though.

I know that, it's just that the joke is too good to pass, specially if there's even a slight chance they'll pull that trick again.

I know that, it's just that the joke is too good to pass, specially if there's even a slight chance they'll pull that trick again.

To be fair, chances are fairly high I'd say. Either another game (that I already own) or a Limited Edition full of extra stuff I don't want.

Oh well. It can sit next to my LE's of Ar no Surge; Atelier & Rose if need be (i.e. in a box under my bed lol).

Saphirax

I knew this was going to happen...

Period Cube is up on EU psn and it's fucking expensive. It's 40 pounds...are you kidding me?

Saphirax

Maybe they did that to match the price for the physical release... Or it's back to the dollar-pound direct conversion.

Physical release is 35.

If it was a good game I wouldn't mind, but paying 10 pounds more for it...bleh.

Would take 2 weeks to arrive if I imported.

AniHawk

1161392.jpg

Fdkn

I know it sucks, but just to be able to play it in english... I'm glad I use a North American account.

I'd rather read it on PC than buy another memory card and deal with the account swap bullshit

My backlog will take care of the game for a while hoping for a miracle

autoduelist

So in 2014, there was news if son of scoregasm for vita. This meant a lot to me, because I absolutely love Charlies Games and his twitch neon dual stick shooters.

And then it never came out.

And then a year or so ago, I emailed him, and he said it was still happening.

And I finally checked his site just now, and.........

http://charliesgames.com/_site/stuff/2017/04/21/deathbaseupdate.html

Looks like it's still happening, with a recent post. Not only that, but according to the post we might also get another game fromhim, deathbase 900,000,000 wh8ch he says he has working on vita.

Fingers crossed, and if you like dual stick shooters, cross your fingers too

So Yomawari 2 is planned to be physical for both Vita and PS4.

One thing I dont understand about these games that get a PS4 version for the second / third game is why don't they just put em all together on PS4 and do a full price / 50$ release. Like nonary why do only ZE1,2 and leave 3?

Anyway yea probably both yomawari games together. Im ok with that for sure. Ill buy the LE they do for Vita hopefully. Got 2 of rose in the twilight.

i-Jest

We're at 614 Fata Morgana retweets. This is good but we need more still. Would a thread on GAF help to get the world out, or is that useless at this point?

We're at 614 Fata Morgana retweets. This is good but we need more still. Would a thread on GAF help to get the world out, or is that useless at this point?

It'll definitely help for a little while, but it'll probably be locked a little while after if the VoteVita thread was anything to go by.

edit: With that said, I'm not sure it's actually breaking any rules so if anyone wants to make it, go for it.

I don't think Curve needs convincing. Maybe it's Flinthook.

Well I mean, Action Henk still isn't released on Vita (that's not upcoming though). And they seem to have largely dropped the platform from their plans going forward compared to a few years ago.

Is Flinthook considered 'an upcoming game'?

Fair point, but it does strike me as being one of the likely ones as they seem pretty close with Tribute Games and have previously teased convincing them to continue work on Mercenary Kings when they'd (seemingly) dropped it.

Regarding Period Cube:

For the physical versions, in NA it should be out in stores now, for EU folks, sit tight. There was a slight hiccup, but it'll be out soon.

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/857991382820061185

You can get it here:
http://www.365games.co.uk/playstation-vita-games/period-cube-shackles-of-amadeus-ps-vita-game

Or for germans:
http://www.shop4de.com/playstation-vita-games/period-cube-shackles-of-amadeus-ps-vita-game

I guess the run will be pretty limited like the EU version of Nonary Games.

That's cheaper. Have anyone bought anything from them in the past?

A Wii U Pro controller and one or two games. Was perfectly fine in each case, but I've read in other threads that their CS is supposedly abysmal.

Edit: I only just realized that what I read about terrible CS was actually about Nippon-Yasan. Not Solaris-Japan. And I ordered that Wii U Pro Controller from Nippon-Yasan. But I did order 2 games from Solaris, and that went fine in both cases.

M.D

I finally joined the Vita club

Bought it (an already used unit when he he bought it) from a friend with a 64gb card and FFXII for little more than 80 dollars

I can finally play all these free PS+ games I've been hoarding

Edit: Actually, it's FF X
I don't even know what I bought but hey it came with it!

Ephidel

Does anyone know where I can find the cheapest Vita Dragon Quest limited edition? It's really expensive now on Play-Asia.
https://www.nippon-yasan.com/game-c...on-vita-dragon-quest-metal-slime-edition.html
It's 35500yen/$347.90/£269.80 on Nippon-Yasan, but I have no idea what the shipping would be for you. I've ordered games and memory cards from them with no problems, but I think they got some stick from the figure communities for selling bootlegs and not owning up to it.

For completion's sake I'll also mention Nin-nin, who have it for less (¥34,990/$314.49/£243.74), but I had a series of thoroughly shitty experiences with them and their pathetic excuse for customer service, and personally loathe them so much that I'd rather pay another company's mark-up than deal with them ever again.

Shizuka

Thanks for the help, guys! I'm planning to get that one later this year, great to have options until then.

Right now, what I'm struggling with is keeping my Bandai Namco collection complete. Most of their recent releases are sold out already.

Thanks for the help, guys! I'm planning to get that one later this year, great to have options until then.

Right now, what I'm struggling with is keeping my Bandai Namco collection complete. Most of their recent releases are sold out already.

Which games are you missing?

So uhm, this is a thing:

http://www.play-asia.com/accel-world-vs-sword-art-online-english-subs/13/70b4kt

Play-Asia listing Asian/English version of Accel World on Vita.

I wouldn't get my hopes up yet because they've listed a lot of things that have never happened (Demon Gaze 2 - yet; Helldivers; Nobunaga's Ambition etc.)

Yet they also sometimes get this stuff right - they didn't list Attack on Titan when Heavy-Arm were saying it was happening (and it didn't) so hopefully there's a slight chance of this happening...

Would be nice to have a full set of physical SAO games on Vita.

So uhm, this is a thing:

I wouldn't get my hopes up yet because they've listed a lot of things that have never happened (Demon Gaze 2 - yet; Helldivers; Nobunaga's Ambition etc.)

Yet they also sometimes get this stuff right - they didn't list Attack on Titan when Heavy-Arm were saying it was happening (and it didn't) so hopefully there's a slight chance of this happening...

hope this is real for fans. It would be great to have the full set.

personally not bothering.

Shizuka

Which games are you missing?

Hollow Realization (Europe), AW Festa (Asia), Battle of Z (Europe) and the two latest One Piece games (Europe).

So uhm, this is a thing:

Well, I certainly hope so.

Shizuka

I know, it's just that between playing catch up with older releases and just supporting new and upcoming ones, I'd rather buy the newer games. I'm not gunning for a complete collection, but I really want all the japanese releases that came out in the West.

Also, I wonder if NISA will localize Exile's Election and Iwahime: Matsuri. They're both PS4/Vita visual novels from their parent company which do not rely on gross or it's too obscure. If they don't any of those two, I think they're officially done localizing visual novels. Because Iwahime: Matsuri looks amazing.

Top Bottom