• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get why dozens of half-hour long conspiracy videos haven't popped up about Rey being a Gon Jinn now that she has the same haircut he did. You can't tell me that guy didn't have a few illegitimate kids floating around the galaxy.

I don't get why dozens of half-hour long conspiracy videos haven't popped up about Rey being a Gon Jinn now that she has the same haircut he did. You can't tell me that guy didn't have a few illegitimate kids floating around the galaxy.
Those videos will probably start hitting tomorrow.

The huge explosion of superhero movies has taught me to never underestimate the power incredibly stupid videos have on gullible nerds.

Unlock gold falcon in Episode Battlefront

I'm drunk sorry it's gonna be like this tonight
Can't wait to get the PS4 exclusive Spider-Man airspeeder skin.
image.php

Kyoufu

I wish I could care about Battlefront. Still waiting for another game like Jedi Knight 2 or something involving lightsaber/force combat.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I wish I could care about Battlefront. Still waiting for another game like Jedi Knight 2 or something involving lightsaber/force combat.

I ended up playing the beta for about 10-ish hours and REALLY loved it but without a SP and all the season pass stuff, I didn't see a reason to get it. Everything I'm hearing about the second one sounds great, though, especially the SP.

TCRS

Banned
Are we going to find out what actually happened between VI and VII and why Leia and Han were not together anymore?

Makes more sense than being Luke's kid or Sheev force seed.

I actually want more ties to the prequel trilogy. I don't even like them as movies, but in my mind they are great....if that makes sense.

I take the prequel movies as a rough approximation of what happened historically in the universe. I know the players and events and catalog them objectively. More like a picture book of history in my mind.

JimiNutz

Banned
Oh yeah, it's Respawn! Got it confused with Visceral for some reason. My bad.

So there is a Visceral game - which is likely to be an Uncharted-like SP game similar to the Star Wars 1313 game that was cancelled?

Then there is a Respawn Star Wars game which is hopefully more lighsaber combat focused?

I'm actually surprised how much restraint EA have shown with the Star Wars licence so far. So few games...
Were is the Star Wars RPG
The Star Wars space combat game
The Star Wars RTS game

Hurry up EA.

Boke1879

Yea we need another Jedi Knight game or something similar. DICE has it on lock with the MP side.

Visceral is doing a smuggler like game, probably in the nature of Uncharted.

Surfinn

Just wanted to say that I went to see Alien Covenant in a brand new theater with reclining chairs and a great picture/sound system..

Then TLJ played in front of it.. caught me totally off guard. Seeing it like that was easily worth the price of admission.

Then it hit me.. WOW does this film look like it could be one of the best SW films ever made. And it's coming in just a few short months. Boy does this trailer translate well to the big screen.

Good times

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Just wanted to say that I went to see Alien Covenant in a brand new theater with reclining chairs and a great picture/sound system..

Then TLJ played in front of it.. caught me totally off guard. Seeing it like that was easily worth the price of admission.

Then it hit me.. WOW does this film look like it could be one of the best SW films ever made. And it's coming in just a few short months. Boy does this trailer translate well to the big screen.

Good times

TFA also looked like it could be one of the best Star Wars movies ever from the trailers.

And then it was.

Oozer3993

A football game was when TFA trailer came out too right? Guess that's when tickets go on sale too.

Yup. The trailer premiered at halftime. Hilariously, it was the longest first half I think I've ever seen in a football game. And I've watched entirely too much football in my life.

Oberon

Banned
Haven't watched the teaser ( I am trying to stay blind on the last jedi as much as possible)
but I am really looking forward to this movie. The thing I am most excited about is how they're going to develope Rey's character ( I did like her a lot in FA, but now that she "awakend" her force I am really excited to see where she goes from there).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom