• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF ASSEMBLE (vote for contest ending at midnight)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
arcade1.jpg

This pic alone convinced me. You have my vote.

(I wouldn't mind the cookies, either...)

Damn, you were up by like 50 votes last time I checked, now behind by 2. Come on GAF, we need to rally, destroy this woman once and for all!

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Leading by 1 vote. I shared the photo again, begging for likes. We need to win this. I hope the mods have also voted for the glory of GAF!

Moofers

Thanks everybody!

Yes, she's doing her relentless Terminator thing and has tied us after being down by over 50 for most of the weekend. Its like she has some army of people who are on facebook while everybody else sleeps.

BTW, thanks to Combichristoffersen and everybody else who has shared the photo on their facebook. That has really helped!

Two days left. Contest ends at midnight tomorrow. Think we can hold her off?

Moofers

Ladies and Gentlemen of GAF: I bring you the latest masterpiece in cat entertainment..... Unga Bunga Cat

Also, fem-terminator is ahead of us again and it looks like Skynet is making more of her model to create facebook accounts that can vote for her. My fiance is freaking out and is certain we're going to lose. I've told her that GAF can take anyone in an internet fight. I don't care what model she is, ours is the GAF-800 dammit!

Also, if a mod wouldn't mind helping out, could we change the thread title? Something like "Cat Parade - (Need votes for contest)" would do nicely, I think.

Raiden

Banned
I just looked at the photo of your arch rival. And wow that girl is insanely good looking! I feel like voting for her just looking at that picture.

But i wont.

Moofers

I just looked at the photo of your arch rival. And wow that girl is insanely good looking! I feel like voting for her just looking at that picture.

But i wont.

You speak of treason, sir! And yeah, she's cute, but she's got nothing on my girl. Not to get into a "who's hotter" contest, but still. And besides, did that chick drive all over the map so her man could go to concerts or buy videogames "urley"? That chick probably doesn't even know what GAF is or she'd be here begging too. Actually, I heard she hates videogames and wants them all banned. Yep. That's the ticket.

Combichristoffersen

GAF is leading again! Did my part and created two more profiles just to vote. I'll delete them as soon as the contest is over.

Moofers

GAF is leading again! Did my part and created two more profiles just to vote. I'll delete them as soon as the contest is over.

Actually, a bunch of my facebook friends got it together after I named names and begged them to do it. LOL I still consider it to be Team GAF though since I think half our votes came from here. I can't wait until this thing ends at midnight tomorrow though. Its stress I don't need! Wish we coulda buried the terminator days ago but oh well. What can you do?

Moofers

Thanks again everybody. I'm a bit surprised nobody has anything to say about Unga Bunga Cat. Lars worked hard on that video.

The organizer informed me that due to the high number of "likes" from each side, they will be doing a 2nd place prize. Not sure what that includes, but its nice to know that if we lose we won't walk away completely empty-handed.

But hey, why take 2nd when you can get 1st, right? Roll on, GAF train!

Goron2000

best junior ever
You speak of treason, sir! And yeah, she's cute, but she's got nothing on my girl. Not to get into a "who's hotter" contest, but still. And besides, did that chick drive all over the map so her man could go to concerts or buy videogames "urley"? That chick probably doesn't even know what GAF is or she'd be here begging too. Actually, I heard she hates videogames and wants them all banned. Yep. That's the ticket.

That bitch! Voted.

Combichristoffersen

Didn't notice Unga Bunga Cat until now. I think Lars should be at Nintendo's E3 conference this year. He could be the new Ravi Drums.

1IYM.gif

NH Apache

Banned
I voted a while ago, but seeing as it is close....

I made a plea to my fiancee who works in social media and has crazy amounts of friends on Facebook and Twitter followers. She is going to share it so expect to see a significant bump tomorrow!

Good luck man! And congrats!

Moofers

I voted a while ago, but seeing as it is close....

I made a plea to my fiancee who works in social media and has crazy amounts of friends on Facebook and Twitter followers. She is going to share it so expect to see a significant bump tomorrow!

Good luck man! And congrats!

Holy crap! Really?!? Thanks in advance! It looks like we're in for a real battle here, so we'll happily take anything we can get!

voted
lets do this GAF

still disappointed Tashi lost

But the soul still burns!

I look forward to some of the saying GAFers will put on that piece of paper.

Oh god, we hadn't thought of that. LOL Oh well. We can take a joke. All in good fun, right? Plus we want the votes!

More photos incoming!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
What happened? Why is everyone mad now? :eek:
-Pyromaniac- is joking about the competition. I don't know if Dagless M.D. is serious. I'm not mad. It was bound to happen in these kinds of threads. I just think this was the most desperate "need votes thread". It may be gym clothes, but she is being sexualized for votes.

Moofers

-Pyromaniac- is joking about the competition. I don't know if Dagless M.D. is serious. I'm not mad. It was bound to happen in these kinds of threads. I just think this was the most desperate "need votes thread". It may be gym clothes, but she is being sexualized for votes.

Hey man you play to your strengths sometimes. She really wants to win. Its not like she's letting anyone here touch her, she's just putting up some pics to win favor where she happens to look good. Its not like she's in a thong or anything.

And I thought we established long ago that we're desperate. :)

Moofers

I didn't think there were enuff PIXXXXXXXXX.

:p goodluck, but you're gonna need a final push from somewhere.

:) thanks for the laughs, dude. And the double vote! Any yeah, we know tomorrow is going to be nuclear. I've got two cousins that have university connections we'll be tapping into (hopefully!) and then there's NH Apache who's fiancee has the social media hookup. We'll cross our fingers and see what happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom