• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Roubjon

Awesome.

7Th

Annie of the Stars confirmed for:

-Space Puns
-Being a kissless virgin
-Creating Quasars
-NOT BEING A SOL CLONE
-Riding Sagan like a scooter
-Being one of Alex's choices this vote
-CREATING A SUN

VOTE ANNIE NERDS

Ravidrath

Whee! Paypal's freeze on our account is making it so that I can't pay people today.

I am pretty fucking pissed. I sent them all the documentation they asked for last night, hoping it would be resolved today, but didn't hear anything back.

...I also immediately filed a complaint with the CFPB because this whole thing seems decidedly non-kosher.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Whee! Paypal's freeze on our account is making it so that I can't pay people today.

I am pretty fucking pissed. I sent them all the documentation they asked for last night, hoping it would be resolved today, but didn't hear anything back.

...I also immediately filed a complaint with the CFPB because this whole thing seems decidedly non-kosher.

Wtf really? Hope that shit gets delt with fast.

Just... fuck it all.
It's ok, maybe people will slowly get it. Probably not.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Shitty loli panty shot fan pandering, Annie fans are trash.

Vote Minette

Furrybait is worse imo. :p

Damn man, hope everything works out soon. :(

Ravidrath

Seriously, you guys can't catch a break. :\

Hopefully Paypal removes its' head out of its' ass soon, because god damn.

They've only got $35k of our money frozen, so we're not in any real danger. It's just an inconvenience at the moment.

Worst case I hire a payroll company and pay people the normal way.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
7th is a known loliphile.

You wouldn't want to be associated him would you?

Vote Minette.

sandman64

Neo Member
I support this post, I mean the poster has a cute doggy avatar. They know cute!

Vote Minette, avoid the loliphile magic girl fans!

You Minnete/Annie fans are tearing each other apart. You need not fight about the two child-like (in appearance, at least) favorites.

Just calm down/relax and vote for a real woman...like the Blood (tomato) Goddess:
wsk5g05l.jpg

Also, I'm not going to post it up (because I don't have any major beef against Minnete), but I will link this picture because it's hilarious seeing a smiling Feng serenely throw Minnete in the trash: http://i.imgur.com/e6enm2L.jpg

that's purity in it's PUREST form

I already said it on the stream, but fuck PayPal, I hope that shit gets solved soon.

Moonlight

Banned
They've only got $35k of our money frozen, so we're not in any real danger. It's just an inconvenience at the moment.

Worst case I hire a payroll company and pay people the normal way.
That's a bit of a relief. Still sucks to hear about, though. Paypal sucks.

Vote for Annie, by the way. It's about the closest a character's going to get to TTGL in this game.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

AAK

I don't understand... why? Is this seriously because people wanted their money back when their voted character didn't make it into the final rounds of voting?

Ravidrath

I don't understand... why? Is this seriously because people wanted their money back when their voted character didn't make it into the final rounds of voting?

I think it's sketchy, but their logic sort of makes sense.

Basically, they are terrified of chargebacks. If we spend all the money and don't deliver and everyone chargebacks, Paypal is concerned they will be on the line for it.

So they are effectively treating it as a loan. I mean, the guy flat-out said, "Until the threat of chargebacks has passed, Paypal is effectively financing your development."

They also asked if we're good for the $700,000 if something goes wrong. I said "No," because, well... we're not?

The whole point of crowdfunding is to give us the money to develop stuff, not take out a loan.

If they don't resolve this early next week, I'm going to escalate with the CFPB, take it to the media, and probably broadcast the guy's e-mail address and ask people to send them a friendly note saying that they were not scammed and they trust us or something like that.

I am not fucking around with this shit.

Top Bottom