• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Blazing |OT| Mobile Naruto, Perverted Hermit

Kakaroach

Haven't done this event yet. I can only imagine what's it like when you want to try and get dupes haha.

Is there anything that speeds up your stamina regeneration? I feel like I've seen it sometimes shoot up way past what makes sense for the 5 minute per 1 stamina regeneration. Not that I'm complaining of course, I'm just curious.
It's 1 stamina for every 3 minutes, not 5.

Ninja Road is pretty tough btw. I have a ton of 6 stars and managed to get floor 19 before I lost. Not bad, I'll take the one acquisition stone for now and hope to clear the next one all the way.

It's 1 stamina for every 3 minutes, not 5.

Ninja Road is pretty tough btw. I have a ton of 6 stars and managed to get floor 19 before I lost. Not bad, I'll take the one acquisition stone for now and hope to clear the next one all the way.
Yea it's really tough for me at the moment. Can't make it past level 9...

Tempted to pull on a banner...Any idea, even roughly, when the next BF banner is coming? I still have a lot of pearls to go for but I am interested in a few characters from the Sync Skill banner. Or are they mostly avoidable for now?

Also, I'm desperate for a 99 Luck character so I'm farming Rasa's EM. Currently at 20...I think I should be able to get it done with some dedication.I managed to get 14 dupes today.

chrono01

Tempted to pull on a banner...Any idea, even roughly, when the next BF banner is coming? I still have a lot of pearls to go for but I am interested in a few characters from the Sync Skill banner. Or are they mostly avoidable for now?

Also, I'm desperate for a 99 Luck character so I'm farming Rasa's EM. Currently at 20...I think I should be able to get it done with some dedication.I managed to get 14 dupes today.
The next BF banner should arrive likely by the end of the month. Japan will probably receive it after today's maintenance and us next week. There's rumors going around that it might be SO6P Madara who will likely be amazing, if Naruto is anything to go by. Nothing has been confirmed yet (obviously), so if that helps you in saving your pearls, all the better.

As for your 99 Luck character, it's nice to have early on but you're better off farming one of the Impacts to 99 Luck, since they'll get a lot more use in general missions instead of the Emergency Mission characters. I know your account is a bit on the new end, having started with the anniversary, but you'll get there. A lot of the earlier Impacts, such as Jiyaya, are on the easier side, and with the newer characters (such as SO6P Naruto) it should make them even moreso. Honestly, I'd put the work into farming them over EM characters, even if it takes you more than one rotation to max their luck. They're just more viable in general gameplay over something you'll probably just use for their luck and nothing else.

MiTYH

As for your 99 Luck character, it's nice to have early on but you're better off farming one of the Impacts to 99 Luck, since they'll get a lot more use in general missions instead of the Emergency Mission characters. I know your account is a bit on the new end, having started with the anniversary, but you'll get there. A lot of the earlier Impacts, such as Jiyaya, are on the easier side, and with the newer characters (such as SO6P Naruto) it should make them even moreso. Honestly, I'd put the work into farming them over EM characters, even if it takes you more than one rotation to max their luck. They're just more viable in general gameplay over something you'll probably just use for their luck and nothing else.

To add to this, I find it easier to farm the Raids in Multiplayer, and sometime people just will not let you in without a 99 luck unit. Having one unit at 99 luck is an absolute minimum requirement in this game.

Just farm Rank C forever and a day and you'll get there

chrono01

To add to this, I find it easier to farm the Raids in Multiplayer, and sometime people just will not let you in without a 99 luck unit. Having one unit at 99 luck is an absolute minimum requirement in this game.

Just farm Rank C forever and a day and you'll get there
My first 99 luck Impact character I farmed solo (CM Sasuke), without the need for co-op (it probably would have made my life easier, but I knew getting into a room without a 99 luck character would be a headache so I didn't bother). Surprisingly, it didn't take me too long as I was able to run S-Rank efficiently at that point in-time and (usually) got at least one drop per run, sometimes getting the lucky drop as well. As long as you're able to reliably farm S-Rank for the Impact, getting him/her to 99 luck isn't nearly as bad as farming enough crystals to fully LB them, assuming you have the characters to do so. With a lot of the people who re-rolling during the anniversary (for Naruto/Sasuke/Madara/etc.), if you have one or more of these (along with a powerful friend), I could see handling one the earlier Impacts to 99 luck very easily (such as Jiraya/CM Sasuke/2T Naruto/etc.). The later ones people might have issue with, but by then they'll (hopefully) have a farmed Impact character to 99 luck so they can opt to use co-op to make it a bit easier.

Funny fact: I've been playing since launch and still don't have a 99 luck EM character. Given that they only drop as one luck, I just couldn't be bothered, especially considering how little use they have outside of their luck.

The next BF banner should arrive likely by the end of the month. Japan will probably receive it after today's maintenance and us next week. There's rumors going around that it might be SO6P Madara who will likely be amazing, if Naruto is anything to go by. Nothing has been confirmed yet (obviously), so if that helps you in saving your pearls, all the better.

Ok cool, I will save my pearls then and get cracking on farming story mode. If I could get through an entire 9 step for someone like so6p Madara that would be amazing.

Appreciate the input about EM characters and luck. I was disappointed to learn it was 1 luck per dupe. I am really kicking myself for not fully farming that BOD Sakura before clearing out the rookie missions. Its just a catch 22 not having a 99 luck unit because I m constantly kicked from multiplayer missions without one. Thought maybe at least having a unit with 99 for the time being sooner would allow me a much better chance to get that more useful 99 luck unit farmed. Obitios impact took some actual attention, I'm just glad I managed to get 2 of him...

chrono01

Ok cool, I will save my pearls then and get cracking on farming story mode. If I could get through an entire 9 step for someone like so6p Madara that would be amazing.

Appreciate the input about EM characters and luck. I was disappointed to learn it was 1 luck per dupe. I am really kicking myself for not fully farming that BOD Sakura before clearing out the rookie missions. Its just a catch 22 not having a 99 luck unit because I m constantly kicked from multiplayer missions without one. Thought maybe at least having a unit with 99 for the time being sooner would allow me a much better chance to get that more useful 99 luck unit farmed. Obitios impact took some actual attention, I'm just glad I managed to get 2 of him...
Yeah, definitely save for those nine-steps. We don't always get them (although they have been more frequent as of late), but when we do they're definitely the bbest value for your pearls.

Best of luck to you in farming that 99 luck character! Here's hoping Jiraya or someone similar returns for you (and others) soon.

Also, A-RANK SCROLLS AND S-RANK RAMEN MISSIONS INCOMING! FINALLY!

linkent

Thats game changing!
Now we need S Scrolls!!

Actually i will be glad if we can buy things in bulk.
LBing without needing to level up every 5 levels.

chrono01

Thats game changing!
Now we need S Scrolls!!

Actually i will be glad if we can buy things in bulk.
LBing without needing to level up every 5 levels.
I know it might sound like sarcasm, but it really is. This is going to make LB'ing characters so much easier, which is good, because there's also the "Blazing Awakened" feature to look forward to, which people speculate is an even more evolved version of Blazing Festival characters (think TUR in Dokkan Battle). They need to be max level for it to happen, which will likely include being fully LB'd. It should be worth the grind, though.

I agree with you on purchasing things in bulk. Also, it'd be nice if we could assign a character to each of the attributes so people on your Friend List can use the one they need most. Hell, even if they let you assign a single leader for your friends (so you didn't also need to switch out to your main team after logging out) that'd be better than what we have currently.

linkent

I know it might sound like sarcasm, but it really is. This is going to make LB'ing characters so much easier, which is good, because there's also the "Blazing Awakened" feature to look forward to, which people speculate is an even more evolved version of Blazing Festival characters (think TUR in Dokkan Battle). They need to be max level for it to happen, which will likely include being fully LB'd. It should be worth the grind, though.

I agree with you on purchasing things in bulk. Also, it'd be nice if we could assign a character to each of the attributes so people on your Friend List can use the one they need most. Hell, even if they let you assign a single leader for your friends (so you didn't also need to switch out to your main team after logging out) that'd be better than what we have currently.

damn it, those quest are not out yet! zzzz.. delaying lbing till next week and nothing to farm..
Danzo is useless with all the op BRV units now :(

MiTYH

Lots of good stuff today, especially for players who started around the anniversary.

Jugo EM, lots of easy gems esp for those with the new Naurto/Sasuke. Those two just wreck their individual type challanges.

Danzo Impact Raid. Admittedly, I don't know much about him, but I'll farm him nonetheless.

Phantom Castle! Every 3 hours, don't forget!

Asuma EM is back as well, a decent unit to max out

Also, remember not to pull on this banner! Blazing fest in a week if you really want to spend

linkent

Also, remember not to pull on this banner! Blazing fest in a week if you really want to spend
https://twitter.com/nordaxblazing/status/910065778719907840

Pain
Jutsu(5 chakra): 6x damage to 1 enemy and heals 1500 HP.
Ultimate(10 chakra): 12x damage to all enemies in range and blows away enemies

Good unit, but not game-breaking.
wont use him on PVE if you have Madara.

His field/buddy skills will be useful for Clash.

Remember to save stones guys!!

Voror

Also, A-RANK SCROLLS AND S-RANK RAMEN MISSIONS INCOMING! FINALLY!

Oh that's nice to hear, though I imagine the stamina cost will likely be quite high.

Oh I was wondering if there might be a feature like that. Curious if this will add in a new ability for this or if it will just be a higher level cap. Do all characters eventually get LB? I haven't really explored that yet so not entirely sure how it all works beyond needing materials to up the level just a bit.

This is something I'd like for both this and Dokkan actually, though no idea what the chances of it being implemented are.

https://twitter.com/nordaxblazing/status/910065778719907840

Pain
Jutsu(5 chakra): 6x damage to 1 enemy and heals 1500 HP.
Ultimate(10 chakra): 12x damage to all enemies in range and blows away enemies

Good unit, but not game-breaking.
wont use him on PVE if you have Madara.

His field/buddy skills will be useful for Clash.

Remember to save stones guys!!

Seems alright, but I think I might pass for now in hopes of something like SO6P Madara, though for all I know that could be a long wait. After this banner ends, does Pain just enter the BF pool and will be up anytime a BF comes up and he's listed?

sakyot

Ok, any idea how we are supposed to get 100 floors done on the castle in 6 days with 3 recharges every 3h??? I'm kinda new to this game but I wanted to get that last character at 100 floor, am I missing anything or I need to spend pearls on recharge for tower matches?

Kinda disappointed in what appears to be the BF banner coming up. Don't know much about it other than what I'm reading but so6p Madara had my hopes up. I think it will allow me to be a bit more lenient with the pearls I have saved right now.,

chrono01

damn it, those quest are not out yet! zzzz.. delaying lbing till next week and nothing to farm..
Danzo is useless with all the op BRV units now :(
Yeah, I was hoping we'd get it after maintenance but they're probably saving it for the version upgrade when we receive it. Should hopefully be soon.

Lots of good stuff today, especially for players who started around the anniversary.

Jugo EM, lots of easy gems esp for those with the new Naurto/Sasuke. Those two just wreck their individual type challanges.

Danzo Impact Raid. Admittedly, I don't know much about him, but I'll farm him nonetheless.

Phantom Castle! Every 3 hours, don't forget!

Asuma EM is back as well, a decent unit to max out

Yeah, lots of new content, especially to those that are new (nothing too difficult for newbies with strong characters).

I'd recommend saving the pearls and not spending them on the Pain BF, as while he's an okay unit he's nothing truly special (IMO). Apparently SO6P Madara's jutsu has been datamined, so he'll likely be the following BF character and given his importance, will probably be powerful as hell (right alongside Naruto and Sasuke). If they give him a nine-step banner, you'll want the 370 pearls to get a guaranteed copy of him. It'll likely hit in 204 weeks or so, so plenty of time to start saving.

This is assuming the datamine was correct of course, but even then I still wouldn't summon for Pain. He's good, but not great.

Is Juugo at all worth grinding for? Or is it one of those "1 luck per copy" time of deals?
I'd get enough copies to unlock all of his abilities at 6*, but nothing beyond that IMO. Definitely complete as many of the missions as you can for those free pearls!

Oh I was wondering if there might be a feature like that. Curious if this will add in a new ability for this or if it will just be a higher level cap. Do all characters eventually get LB? I haven't really explored that yet so not entirely sure how it all works beyond needing materials to up the level just a bit.

This is something I'd like for both this and Dokkan actually, though no idea what the chances of it being implemented are.
It's already been said that when you Blazing Awaken a character, their jutsu change so it's more like making a new version of that specific character. You can always choose to reverse the awaken later too, in case you want to return to the base character. We don't yet know the materials needed for the evolution itself as well as more of the specifics, as what we've learned so far was basically through datamined stuff. :/

Ok, any idea how we are supposed to get 100 floors done on the castle in 6 days with 3 recharges every 3h??? I'm kinda new to this game but I wanted to get that last character at 100 floor, am I missing anything or I need to spend pearls on recharge for tower matches?
You get more points per match if you have a win streak. Also, try to face opponents that are higher ranked than you, as the higher they're ranked the faster you'll climb up those floors. If the game gives you lower ranked people, just quit out of the app and re-launch. Your opponents are recycled each time you do, and might take several "refreshes" until you get the higher ranked players (it's worth it though, as the point gain from defeating a higher ranked player is pretty substantial).

You can easily reach Floor 100 on just basic stamina alone, especially if you're a new player and can easily rank up (since every time you rank up, your PC orbs are replenished).

Kinda disappointed in what appears to be the BF banner coming up. Don't know much about it other than what I'm reading but so6p Madara had my hopes up. I think it will allow me to be a bit more lenient with the pearls I have saved right now.,
Yeah, Pain is kind of disappointing but at least it makes it easier to save for the next BF. If it helps, as I mentioned SO6P Madara's jutsu has been datamined, so it's only a matter of time before he hits. Save those pearls!

Screenshot_20170920-010442.png

So, for my phantom castle team I am using Madara, So6p Naruto, but I dunno who should be my 3rd char. Out of this, what seems the most optimal?

chrono01

So, for my phantom castle team I am using Madara, So6p Naruto, but I dunno who should be my 3rd char. Out of this, what seems the most optimal?
Honestly, I'd do:

Sasuke (Soul Shrouded in Sorrow) - 4 chakra cost jutsu, as well as being AOE
Kakuzu (Life Reavers) - 4 chakra cost jutsu, once again being AOE
Jiraya (Way of the Ninja) - 5 chakra cost jutsu, being AOE

With the first two characters as being "chakra generators", you should be able to use Jiraya's jutsu on the first turn. If you're able to catch multiple characters in each jutsu, you should be able to finish the team in one round. If not, they should be close to death.

SO6P Naruto is a great character, and you can bring him along to PC if you unlocked his healing and want a safety net, but his jutsu isn't especially well-suited for it, aside from his ultimate, but you'll rarely use that in a match since they don't traditionally last that long.

I had to do it...after troll golds on the first stage the second stage was a bit more generous. I realized Im really lacking in the BOD element so I thought why not. Still may do another step, but plan to do a lot of story and fulfill extra requirements for BF as well.

Honestly, I'd do:

Sasuke (Soul Shrouded in Sorrow) - 4 chakra cost jutsu, as well as being AOE
Kakuzu (Life Reavers) - 4 chakra cost jutsu, once again being AOE
Jiraya (Way of the Ninja) - 5 chakra cost jutsu, being AOE

With the first two characters as being "chakra generators", you should be able to use Jiraya's jutsu on the first turn. If you're able to catch multiple characters in each jutsu, you should be able to finish the team in one round. If not, they should be close to death.

SO6P Naruto is a great character, and you can bring him along to PC if you unlocked his healing and want a safety net, but his jutsu isn't especially well-suited for it, aside from his ultimate, but you'll rarely use that in a match since they don't traditionally last that long.

Mind elaborating the whole "Chakra battery" thing? Cuz My jiraya is not getting enough chakra to do his jutsu first turn at all...

MiTYH

For PC I use the 6-4-5 jutsu method I saw on a video, using Hrt-Madara, EM Lee, and Raid Jiyara. It goes like this:

Turn 1: Use your 6 (Madara) to bait two enemies together, or keep them together, because your 4 (Lee) needs to hit them both to generate chakra
Turn 2: Using the 4, hit to generate chakra
Turn 3: With that boost, you can use Jiyara's jutsu to AOE, maybe immobilize some people
Turn 4: Madara's jutsu for the win (if you didn't already)

It works most games. So far I'm at 18 wins, floor 36.

Remember, if you don't like the team you see, force close and reopen the game to see a new selection. Always always go for those with the most points!

chrono01

I had to do it...after troll golds on the first stage the second stage was a bit more generous. I realized Im really lacking in the BOD element so I thought why not. Still may do another step, but plan to do a lot of story and fulfill extra requirements for BF as well.
Congrats on the pull!

Mind elaborating the whole "Chakra battery" thing? Cuz My jiraya is not getting enough chakra to do his jutsu first turn at all...
"Chakra battery" usually refers to characters with a jutsu that's multi-hit that, when you reach a certain threshold of hits, generates one bar of chakra for each of the front-line attackers. For example, SO6P Naruto and his first ninjitsu, or Madara and his (when you hit more than one with it). I apologize, as I looked up both of the aforementioned characters (Sasuke and Kakuzu) afterwards, and found out they don't have enough hits to generate the bar of chakra for the rest of your team. Regardless, I'd definitely include those two as 4 chakra/AOE jutsu, especially ones that apply chance of slip, or invaluable for PC, since you want to hit as many people early on as hard as possible.

For your third slot, you can put in whoever. That Haku (BOD), while not being the most amazing character, does have a 15 hit count on her his jutsu, so you could try using him (it's a 5-cost jutsu, though, so without a chakra generator you'll need to wait until the second round to use it). Or bring SO6P for the bulk, and just use your other two characters as the jutsu users. Up to you!

chrono01

Ugh, only floor 26 so far and that's with only 1 defeat... If I miss Hanabi, I am giving away my acc XD
I take it you want her for collection purposes and nothing else, since she's not an especially great character? I can understand that, it's always nice to collect your favorites. Have you been resetting the app to reset your opponents so you can fight people higher ranked than you? That helps a lot, as does maintaining your win streak. If you lose even a single battle, your earned points are cut drastically until you build it up again.

Also, this Danzo raid isn't difficult (if you have powerful characters), but damn it's annoying. All of the enemies spam their jutsu every few turns as well as have low turn counters, so stalling takes forever, and if you mess up and don't knock Danzo down from +50% to ~20% HP, he uses Izanagi and restores his health and gets Perfect Dodge, meaning you have to start all over again. What I've been doing is using one SO6P Naruto to get his health down to around 60%, auto attacking a few times, and then use Susanoo Sasuke to take him below 20%. Then I finish him off with another SO6P Naruto. But man, if I calculate incorrectly and he uses Izanagi, it just extends the whole thing.

Random question, but is this a game that can be played on both emulator and phone? For instance, FFBE (GL at least) can have the account loaded on both. It will just log you out when you refresh in whichever you used prior.

or does transferring device remove it from the current?

chrono01

Random question, but is this a game that can be played on both emulator and phone? For instance, FFBE (GL at least) can have the account loaded on both. It will just log you out when you refresh in whichever you used prior.

or does transferring device remove it from the current?
I'm 90% sure that transferring from one device wipes it from the previous, but I'm not 100%.

chrono01

Ok that's what I figured. I'll ignore trying!
Yeah, probably not worth risking it, haha.

Actually, I believe I heard people on Reddit having their accounts compromised, since they bought or were given a re-rolled account and, since the transfer information never changes, when they logged in one day they noticed that their character box had characters missing/sold, as well as earned pearls spent. So sharing the same account between multiple devices might be possible after all, but I'm not brave enough to attempt it (I have little reason to either, since I'm content with it being just on my phone).

MiTYH

Just remembered I'm out of town this weekend, so I probably wont hit the top floor of PC. That's a bummer. Currently on floor 56 with only a few losses (46/4 ratio). But this weekend not playing much/at all will tank it. Ah well

We're about half way through the PC and I am just barely above the middle point. Not too terribly confident about my progress, may have to burn a handful of stones on stamina restore on the weekend. Yes, I like Hanabi enough to do that, so don't bother talking me out.

At 75 Luck on Rasa. Not the best 99 Luck unit but I need something so I can start getting better results on the other EMs/Impacts that come out. Eventually, i'll get there. At least I managed to get Danzo twice today...

And I hosted like 30 or so multiplayer sessions last night. I was SHOCKED when I got all those pearls. Still have a bunch left to get too from what it sounds like. Overall, what a game!

Edit: How's the LB banner? Discounted and guaranteed, and I don't have any of these units I don't think. Sounds like it may be worth a pull?

Kakaroach

Bah, I've been pretty forgetful about phantom castle this time around and I think I've missed 10+ matches while I've been awake. Feels kind of bad, especially since that Hanabi would go pretty will with my limited Skill team right now.

MiTYH

Edit: How's the LB banner? Discounted and guaranteed, and I don't have any of these units I don't think. Sounds like it may be worth a pull?

I'd say it's worth it for one. They're all great units. Better with dupes, but worth it. I pulled once, got Guy, who's new for me, so that's a nice win

I'd say it's worth it for one. They're all great units. Better with dupes, but worth it. I pulled once, got Guy, who's new for me, so that's a nice win
I pulled and got 3 guy hahaha. Hes new, but not sure he's the best of the bunch...really wanted Hidan.

Got my Rasa to ultimate so I finally have a 99 luck I can run. The grind was a necessary measure, at least temporarily.

MiTYH

I pulled and got 3 guy hahaha. Hes new, but not sure he's the best of the bunch...really wanted Hidan.

Got my Rasa to ultimate so I finally have a 99 luck I can run. The grind was a necessary measure, at least temporarily.

Yeah, it's an annoying grind, but definitely worth it in the long run. I still go for 99 luck characters when I'm bored and have stamina to kill (Jugo's at 60-something now, doubt I'll ever really use him).

And 3 guy, wow nice pull! Hidan is definitely the allstar of the bunch, but that Guy will come in handy for you

Congrats - I don't see myself getting there this time, but my focus was elsewhere and that's okay.

I really need to start doing some story but I am sidetracked by EMs/Impacts and scroll/ramen missions now. Trying to get all my top units maxed/6* so I can breeze through it for the most part.

Voror

Almost to floor 60 but not sure I'm gonna make it in time. Been using Rinne Sasuke, SO6P Naruto and Madara and doing alright though with some close calls. Would Utakata perhaps be a better choice to switch with someone in that team?

Almost to floor 60 but not sure I'm gonna make it in time. Been using Rinne Sasuke, SO6P Naruto and Madara and doing alright though with some close calls. Would Utakata perhaps be a better choice to switch with someone in that team?

In my experience, you want somebody with AOE jutsu that takes 4 chakra in the third slot.

You use your first two characters to lure as much of enemy team as possible in the same place (they always attack closest enemy, so it's not too hard) and unleash that jutsu for most damage.

MiTYH

Ewwww. Didn't play all weekend, rank dropped from 10k to 30k. Expected, but still. Ew. Going to see what I can salvage today, but not hopeful for much.

chrono01

Ewwww. Didn't play all weekend, rank dropped from 10k to 30k. Expected, but still. Ew. Going to see what I can salvage today, but not hopeful for much.
Yeah, this PC is pretty competitive, probably due to the influx of new players from the anniversary, even more so when you factor in how easy it is to rank up for them which means a near constant stream of orb replenishes for them.

Currently, I'm a little under 3k rank so I should be able to maintain myself within the Top 5,000 (no pearls spent yet, just one rank up). I hit Floor 100 a while back but I'm still grinding it for the 15 pearls for being within the top 5,000 instead of the 10 I'll get for <10,000.

sakyot

Yeah, this PC is pretty competitive, probably due to the influx of new players from the anniversary, even more so when you factor in how easy it is to rank up for them which means a near constant stream of orb replenishes for them.

Currently, I'm a little under 3k rank so I should be able to maintain myself within the Top 5,000 (no pearls spent yet, just one rank up). I hit Floor 100 a while back but I'm still grinding it for the 15 pearls for being within the top 5,000 instead of the 10 I'll get for <10,000.

I'm wondering how you are at 3k rank, how many victories do u have?

I ranked up around 17 times:
I got 153 victories and 2 loses
I'm around rank 4k

Just wondering where I went wrong considering you only rank up 1x.
I didn't reboot the game many times to get super higher enemies, is that it? or was it cause I lost twice?

chrono01

I'm wondering how you are at 3k rank, how many victories do u have?

I ranked up around 17 times:
I got 153 victories and 2 loses
I'm around rank 4k

Just wondering where I went wrong considering you only rank up 1x.
I didn't reboot the game many times to get super higher enemies, is that it? or was it cause I lost twice?
I'm currently a little under 2650 in rank, with 128 Wins and 0 Losses.

I posted this earlier in the thread, but the best way to earn more points per orb is to maintain your winning streak (even a single loss will set you back a decent amount) as well as fighting higher ranked opponents. So yes, that's probably where you went wrong (well that and losing your win streak, but it can be difficult to maintain if you get unlucky with your opponent). The higher rank you fight, the more points you gain by winning. If the game gives you lower-ranked opponents, just close the app and start it up again. It might take a few attempts, but eventually they'll give you a set of higher-rank opponents, which means a higher point gain for you.

Aside from that, I've been careful not to waste orbs (using them whenever they replenish), aside for around 8 hours (around there) of sleep per night. However, with your rank being at 4k, you should still fall easily within the Top 5k, so that's pretty damn good!

sakyot

Yeah I'm kinda noob at this game (25 days old account) even though I have alot of beast units, it was my first phantom castle so I just started it a bit on "yolo mode" then I just kinda understood it half way in.

so yeah 1h left, rank 4200, hopefully i'll be in it, my main objective was just to get to floor 100, which I never though I could do it without wasting pearls but I managed to.

I guess I'm not losing any rounds on the next PC :)

Top Bottom