• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGS: GZ Deja Vu mission announced for 360, Raiden mission announced for PS3/PS4

DigitalDevilSummoner

zero cognitive reasoning abilities
Great news. Fuck console exclusive DLC and pre-order exclusive DLC.

Exactly. I hope this is more than a isolated give-away and more of a consumer mini victory against game fragmentation; selling the game piece by fucking piece. It happened with the Rising DLC as well. (edit, on the EU PSN store the Rising DLC episodes are still listed with a price, unlike the US PSN where they are indeed free.)

That was the big announcement? Tack on DLC?

Who cares?

PC version of MGS:pP? Porting the Legacy Collection to PC/PS4/XBO?

In all of the realm of possibilities of announcements, this is literally the most boring one.

You REALLY expected that? You're a glutton for punishment, expecting anything more than "I have a big announcement! I will be making an announcement at E3. Did you like it?" But hey, I agree. I would rid myself of anything other than my PC, if MGS5 were to get a PC release (which it will, in all likelihood). Here's hoping for that and the Legacy Collection!

Could Kojima have gotten a check from MS/Sony in exchange for giving each of them a stupid exlusive DLC thing to advertise? Nobody really benefited from this unless Kojima was just trying to get two money hats without screwing anyone over.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Sweet. too bad I already watched the Raiden thing on youtube since I was sure it wasn't coming to playstation :x

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
ZgAxCqs.jpg

Was bound to happen. Exclusivity was probably due to ensure that Xbox versions would sell but seeing how much it failed to sell on either of the Xbox platforms KONAMI went ahead and made it multiplatform. I said it once and I will say it again, Metal Gear will never sell on the Xbox, it is a PlayStation franchise and will always be!

Wow, this is quite a gem.

I do regret selling my copy of this now but nevermind.

Top Bottom