• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

White Supremacists Beat Black Man in Charlottesville.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last I'll reply in this thread. But it's not about the nazis. It's about winning long term, meaningful change for black people in this country. It's about the propaganda that the right will use to make their case. It's about not feeding that propaganda, but instead showing nazis for the violent, hateful pieces of shit they are. I am terrified by how few people don't understand this. Look up the efficacy of nonviolent protest, at least.

If some dumbass listens to you ans massacres a bunch of nazis and the next nazi rally, we will be set so far back. It's not about the nazis, it's about the fact that I give a shit about the horror that black people in this country face, and I care more about that then feeding my primal desire to physically hurt fascist pieces of shit.

Us black folks already face horror as it is. We have been getting the short end of the stick since we were brought to America up until now. We've been non-violent for too goddman long. We been trying to extend an olive branch to the side that wants us in the dirt or in chains for too goddamn long and we've been getting turned into police statistics for too damn long. We have been put in the corner for too long and soon we will come out swinging with a vengeance. So....the window for non-violent protest has been over for quite some time, thank you.

CDV13

Trash human beings. Are these fuckers just walking around that city then or is this "rally" in a certain area. I wouldn't be anywhere near these lunatics, it sucks those two got mobbed.

Peccavi

The guy walking toward the camera in the picture seems to be this guy:
paadgc9.jpg

Not actively engaged in the attack, but sure doesn't seem concerned about seeing a black man lynched in front of him.

Pizza

I really hope this doesn't come to my city. I will absolutely go protest, but I really don't want to have these people boldly parading around attacking the locals.

Social media has identified one of the animals involved in this beating. Check Shaun King's twitter timeline for the details. Like I alluded to earlier in this thread, he's an out of state thug from the Ohio, just like the vehicular terrorist.
I question why the MSM hasnt latched onto this story. We have ample photographic evidence and witness accounts from journalists, why havnt the major networks covered it?
Wait, I know why, theyre too busy giving the Paris Dennards of the world opportunities to troll guests on air and instigate shouting matches.

Enzom21

Social media has identified one of the animals involved in this beating. Check Shaun King's twitter timeline for the details. Like I alluded to earlier in this thread, he's an out of state thug from the Ohio, just like the vehicular terrorist.
I question why the MSM hasnt latched onto this story. We have ample photographic evidence and witness accounts from journalists, why havnt the major networks covered it?
Wait, I know why, theyre too busy giving the Paris Dennards of the world opportunities to troll guests on air and instigate shouting matches.

Good, I hope every part of his life is ruined. I doubt the cops will do shit about it.
Now for the rest of the pieces of shit.

rjinaz

Sweet justice. Looks like The Root also did an article on this and named the same guy. There's some good images on some of the others I suspect it's only a matter of time.

rjinaz

So they don't need hoods or costumes as long as they are in groups but once they are back on their own its back to being cowards.

Well how else are they going to show off to their t_d or voat buddies? They have to prove they were there or no alt-right internet high fives.

Hope it was worth it.

Abylim

As a peaceful Canadian who generally thinks we should be able to talk through anything, I say all these fucking nazis should be shot in the head.

There isn't a both sides argument here. I just watched that video of the poor guy getting beat with poles, probably because he's black.

Fucking disgusting. Not to mention the aryan pride piece of shit that ran people over.

Yeah fuck nazis.

psyfi

Banned
As a peaceful Canadian who generally thinks we should be able to talk through anything, I say all these fucking nazis should be shot in the head.

There isn't a both sides argument here. I just watched that video of the poor guy getting beat with poles, probably because he's black.

Fucking disgusting. Not to mention the aryan pride piece of shit that ran people over.

Yeah fuck nazis.
*definitely because he's black

bionic77

Yeah fuck nazis.
Canadians should probably start considering building a wall to keep us out.

Steel

Banned
I'm glad I'm not a police officer. There would be four dead white folks on the floor.

I don't think those are police, note the lack of text on the shields, not to mention one of the men beating the guy has a ballistic shield too.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
There's probably like 10 of them in the whole country, that's gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
The fact that you can be alt-right and join the Army here scares me and makes me wonder how many of these people there are in positions where they can be armed.

Kebiinu

Banned
Time to start carrying a blade again. Wish these people nothing but death and anguish. Too bad I can't give it to them..

I'm all down for ruining the lives of Nazis. That guy looks fairly young.

It's incredible that I faced substantial barriers of life and I made something of myself but this scum is such a failure and loser that he puts the blame on everyone but himself and does not choose to better himself.

UberTag

What's with the black shirts with yellow banding? Is that a nazi thing cause it's not the first time I've seen those in the rally pics posted recently.
The alt-right's Proud Boys love Fred Perry polo shirts. The feeling is not mutual. - Washington Post

In the alt-right's murky ecosystem of players and affiliations, the Proud Boys are one of the more offbeat outfits to set up shop on conservatism's right flank in the wake of Donald Trump's presidential campaign and election.

The self-described ”Western chauvinist" men's club brings a fratboy spin to the culture war: cooked up by right-wing provocateur and former Vice Media founder Gavin McInnes, Proud Boys espouse an ”anti-political correctness, anti-racial guilt" agenda in ”an age of globalism and multiculturalism," according to the group's Facebook page.

In practice, this has meant head-on street clashes with anti-fascist — antifa — protesters and other public confrontations, all the more visible because the Proud Boys sport a common uniform: black polo shirts trimmed in yellow stripes from the Fred Perry fashion label.

But the Proud Boys' favorite clothing line isn't returning the love. Last week, as the Proud Boys were mired in a controversy involving an incident in Canada, the British company's chairman pushed back against the association. ”No, we don't support the ideals or the group that you speak of," John Flynn told the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. in a statement. ”It is counter to our beliefs and the people we work with."
695da992f037dd322a649ea763034040--fred-perry-casual.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom