• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Digital 10$ PSN Cards

they don't

not true.

bIycp2Z.png

so amazon anyone ?

Aru

Tried to get one, but the order was automatically cancelled when I entered the phone confirmation number. Will I still be charged and then refunded?

dex3108

Always jumped on these in the past but a bit suspicious of the switch to CC only. Feels like a phishing scam :/

I think that they did it because they have more control how to check multiple purchases during promo deals than they have with PayPal. They support PayPal outside deals.

JMY86

Sounds good but I have never heard of them and I am not giving them my CC number. No Paypal is a killer...

rezn0r

Thanks for the heads up, a free $3.

I got excited when it was letting me add 10 to the cart, but then it yells when entering payment info. Would've been cool.

...20 seconds to spare according the to the giant clock on the site LOL

For me, it was a straight up $7 charge with no additional fees. One mobile phone verification later code came as "Playstation Gift Card" and redeemed it on the PC Playstation store with no issues at all.

Thank you OP for posting this. Always nice to save a little on virtual currency.

plidex

You can only buy one at a time LAME! still bought though thanks
Edit: order got cancelled wow now I think they're just a bunch of crooks

What did it say when it was canceled?

I bought two PS Plus subs some time ago, a $10 Nintendo card 2 days ago (also 30% off) and the $10 PSN today, never had a problem.

Rafy

I want to grab this but seems like they don't take paypal. I really want to get one to buy The Order and Knack but I don't have my Visa topped up. Any other way to get one?

elchebib

Not much related but anyone knows of a website that has the largest selection of specific region PSN cards?

I've looked around and can only find specific major regions? Any website that has cards for different countries around the world?

Thanks

Geneijin

Not much related but anyone knows of a website that has the largest selection of specific region PSN cards?

I've looked around and can only find specific major regions? Any website that has cards for different countries around the world?

Thanks
Maybe play-asia.com?

holygeesus

Banned

Thanks

These guys have Canada, US, Japan, Hong Kong, UK, Spain, Australia. Where are you looking for specifically?

Z..

Does the phone number stuff from page 1 still apply? Don't have any phone at all and don't want to bother if it's a deal breaker...

Top Bottom