• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap Launches April 18 for PS4, Xbox One and Switch

hongcha

I'm looking forward to this, but I'll definitely play with the 8-bit graphics. I don't care for the new graphic style.

Firebrand

I recently played through Monkey Island again, and although I was a massive fan of the originals I never once switched to the classic mode.
The Monkey Island remasters look pretty bad though :p, in particular the first one but the second one's original art is so damn good it's almost a shame to not use it.

I'm very fond of the look of the original Master System version of WB3, but I think this new art is gorgeous and very fitting.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The PC version is coming in June as per the Steam Store page that went up a short while ago. Late June (on or between the 24th and 28th), to be more precise, judging from the game's position on Steam's Coming Soon list when ordered by date.

ggx2ac

I thought Wonder Boy would have been in the Nintendo Direct but I don't think it was in any of the English ones.

They did show Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap briefly with other Indies on the Japanese Nintendo Direct.

Go to 27 minutes and 15 seconds of the video:
https://youtu.be/9ft7QVKVOrE#t=27m15s

Top Bottom