• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

लड़ाई Underground

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/100%25_De_Dana_Dan

"100% De Dana Dan was a hybrid of reality television and wrestling based on 100% Lucha Libre, and saw wrestlers from India facing wrestlers from South Africa in faction warfare. The Kayfabe plot of the show involved the Indian wrestlers being trapped in South Africa and stumbling upon an underground fight league headed by Mark Beale and WWP."

"A controversial angle aired where one of the wrestlers competing on the Indian team died in the ring as a result of injuries inflicted by the Nigerian wrestler Kilimanjaro, which later led to an angle where the passed wrestler returned."

DMczaf

Hearing Scott Dawson say that knocking over the ice cream truck was totally unplanned on E&C's podcast and he just felt that he needed to do it and if someone gets hot over it, apologise later makes me think they'll be just fine. Even on Raw.

Old school heels

Top guy business

Anth0ny

Hearing Scott Dawson say that knocking over the ice cream truck was totally unplanned on E&C's podcast and he just felt that he needed to do it and if someone gets hot over it, apologise later makes me think they'll be just fine. Even on Raw.

it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission, brother

top guy mentality

exact same thing when down when austin did juice at mania 13. bret told him they had to do color in the match to make it memorable, but austin never did a blade job. bret told him he'd work the razor to make it look as good as possible, and that match ended up creating a new megastar.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Oh my god this new NXT theme is bad. It's not even an I don't like change thing. This theme is legitimately terrible compared to what came before.

there was a time when the WACKY LINE looked good

d5Nblg7.gif

If he didn't use it every match, or even two or three times in the same damn match it probably wouldn't be so bad.

Caderfix

I was reminded that I'm completing 25 years today and was informed that it's all downhill from here. So we'll drink to that.

Have a nice one, wrassleGAF.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
njpw should really get more flack for their lack of old stuff

want to watch the zero 1 invasion? milano's njpw run? CTU Liger? old super jrs? old g1s?

NOPE. have a dozen random 6 man tags from that year though

Tom Nook

Just got off seeing Fate of the Furious.

I give it a
7/10. Action scenes we've seen before from other movies and not much character development. The Rock and Jason Statham had good chemistry in the movie. No wresting moves :(

Top Bottom