• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU: Spend €50 on PlayStation Store in March, get a €10 voucher to spend in April

Blog link.

We’ve got a great deal for you this month on PlayStation Store! Spend €50 at PlayStation Store between now and 31 March (2017), and get a €10 wallet top-up voucher code in the first half of April, to redeem that month (local currency equivalents apply).

Whether it’s Horizon Zero Dawn Digital Deluxe Edition, Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare or pre-ordering Mass Effect Andromeda, there is plenty on Store for you! It doesn’t have to be a full game either, you can buy multiple products that add up to €50 or over (or local currency equivalent).

Only one voucher code will be sent in April to those who are eligible (so you won’t get €20 if you spend €100 and-so-on), and the voucher must be redeemed that same month. For full Terms and Conditions, please visit https://playstation.com/legal/march-cashback

Deal of the Week (until 8th March 2017)

The PlayStation Store Deal of the Week this week is the amazing Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration. Become more than a survivor and save big on the PS4 version today! Head to PlayStation Store for pricing and don’t miss out on this week long offer.

Not only that, but don’t forget we also have our EA Offers and Digital Discounts promotions available until 8th March, so head to PlayStation Store today to save, download and play.

Save money if old.

Tratorn

So since people who preordered Horizon had to pay instantly they won't get this voucher? lol.
Preordering sucks.

WarrenD

I've got the payment error problem on my account. If I use a voucher to top up 50 in my wallet and buy horizon will that work? Well, horizon and an avatar or something to make sure it's over 50 (I've got about 3 quid left in my wallet currently).

TheChamp

Seems I will be preordering KH 1.5 + 2.5 digital... since I already have £49.99 from Horizon

with the voucher expiring in April I can use it off Persona

I never buy full-price games from PSN, but I might be able to make up £50 in purchases before the end of the month. Wouldn't say no to a £10 voucher.

IbukiLordSA

Nice it says South Africa as well, wonder how much we will need to spend and how much we get back probably R1000 get back R100

Just in time for Mass Effect pre-order.

Thanks for the heads up. My brothers plus ran out and he has not renewed yet, so he could use that I assume to reach the 50 euro target.

Personally, I will have to run the numbers later but buying horizon digitally instead of retail to get an voucher for mass effect digitally later sounds like an plan.

bombshell

Looking at that 49.99 price on Horizon and feeling annoyed.

Heh, in Denmark according to the terms I only need to spend a minimum of 375 DKK to get back 75 DKK and Horizon standard edition cost me 499,99 DKK, so I already have the minimum spend covered.

Laranja

Trying to renew my PS+ subscription, but the 1-year-sub isn't an item you can add to the cart, at least not from what I can tell. It has a "subscribe" button and seems to have its own checkout process.

...and it's one cent short of the €50.

Is there any way to renew and make sure I qualify for this?

Not sure if I'm going to use this. Got Nier automata already preordered and waiting for that to arrive and persona 5 take your heart edition is also on the waiting list. Don't see myself playing any other game until end of April/early May and by then expect most of the march games to have had a 10 pound reduction anyway.

Tizoc

Trying to renew my PS+ subscription, but the 1-year-sub isn't an item you can add to the cart, at least not from what I can tell. It has a "subscribe" button and seems to have its own checkout process.

...and it's one cent short of the €50.

Is there any way to renew and make sure I qualify for this?
It will qualify because u r buying it from eu psn
Buy something a little exra to be on the safe side

bombshell

Australia?! PLEASE!!!!!

Participating countries.

Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom.

https://playstation.com/legal/march-cashback

Top Bottom