• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Oct 20 (Bayonetta Review O_O)

Holy fuck! :lol

crow.gif

Anyone have a fork for me?

duckroll

EscapingJail said:
Yeah it's bad when you lead it on but don't tell.

I'm not leading anyone on. I just don't post shit until there's some sort of confirmation. There's no reason whatsoever to believe any of this is real at the moment.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
duckroll said:
The guy who posted these scores also posted a bunch of news. But since there's no proof that any of this is real.... :)

I hope xfactor realizes that his entire account is now on the line because of a few Japanese sites going "Hmm... is it true Bayonetta got a 40/40 from Famitsu?". If this turns out to be fake, I'm afraid he's not coming from again. :(
now that's just cruel

duckroll said:
I'm not leading anyone on. I just don't post shit until there's some sort of confirmation. There's no reason whatsoever to believe any of this is real at the moment.

I wasn't talking about you I was talking about this post.

xfactor said:
The Bayonetta review has been reported on 4 or 5 Japanese sites. I'm risking my account here =( wouldn't want to risk any further by posting the 'news' that have supposingly surfaced

AFreak

Banned
lorddarkflare said:
2 maybe 3 games on the list deserve their scores.

1. Soulcalibur (1999, Namco, for Dreamcast)
2. Vagrant Story (2000, Square Co., Ltd., for PlayStation)
3. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (2008, Konami, for PlayStation 3)

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
AFreak said:

You got 1 out of 3 right.

duckroll said:
So what's better, Bayonetta getting a 40/40 from Famitsu and being the best game ever, or Bayonetta not getting a tilted score from Famitsu and being even better?

duckroll

EscapingJail said:
I wasn't talking about you I was talking about this post.

Oh wow. Well, I hope he realizes that all the websites "reporting" on the "news" are all referring to the single blog entry someone made BEFORE any of the "scores" or "news" hit 2ch. Well, then again he doesn't really know any Japanese, so I guess it's just too bad if he gets raped up the ass by fake news. :lol

The sad part is, if the Bayonetta score is real, and the rest are fake...... he's still getting banned! :eek:

AniHawk

duckroll said:

Is it Batman?

AniHawk

AFreak said:

Wow, dude. Shunning OoT is completely totally and absolutely incorrect. Your opinions regarding anything are invalid.

Razor554

AFreak said:

I like you.

duckroll

mujun said:
When did everyone start taking Famitsu scores seriously?

It happens when someone has a mental condition which makes him desperate to post a "news" thread even without any confirmed information whatsoever. :)

xfactor

Banned
duckroll said:
Oh wow. Well, I hope he realizes that all the websites "reporting" on the "news" are all referring to the single blog entry someone made BEFORE any of the "scores" or "news" hit 2ch. Well, then again he doesn't really know any Japanese, so I guess it's just too bad if he gets raped up the ass by fake news. :lol

The sad part is, if the Bayonetta score is real, and the rest are fake...... he's still getting banned! :eek:

Actually I can read a little...not very good though. And yes I do poked their source too before I made the thread, but what prompts me to post it was because Livedoor have the news article too

Do it painlessly if the worse occurs. I wouldn't mind if you do it now and they turns out to be real later. Waiting for judgement day is pretty torturous.

Amir0x

Banned
oh i read duckroll's post now, i see.

I thought it was a little weird that there was only scores (where Famitsu is worth 0/0/0/0 on the Amir0x scale) and no news (where Famitsu is worth a 10/10/8/10 on the Amir0x scale).

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Amir0x said:
oh i read duckroll's post now, i see.

I thought it was a little weird that there was only scores (where Famitsu is worth 0/0/0/0 on the Amir0x scale) and no news (where Famitsu is worth a 10/10/8/10 on the Amir0x scale).

I like 0/0/0/0 scores.

Man, 2ch famithreads are full of crap at the moment. It's almost just all time 40/40 talk. Crap, I really want Umihara Kawase Shun to be a good game :(((.

GhaleonQ

remz said:
Wouldn't take that as confirmation, the guys behind the SEGA twitter are community dudes, probably running on roughly the same info we have.

I recall a disastrous Virtua Fighter 5R post by them, while we're reminiscing.

onken

Holy shit at that Bayonetta score. Huge advertising campaign incoming on the Famitsu site, then heh.

duckroll

Stumpokapow said:
lol sega duped by gaf duped by random japanese bloggers

Well, like I said before, the 40/40 rumor was running WAY before these scores popped up on 2ch, so that actually has *some* credibility. Also, remember that Capcom community dudes knew about the Famitsu score before the magazine even leaked too. So obviously if a company buys a good review, they know what score it's getting beforehand. :lol

Top Bottom