• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mass Effect 3 Demo Impressions [Online Open To All]

X-Frame

Liara's model looks 10x better than in ME2.

Also, that guy is definitely on Normal. I want to see some Insanity/Vanguard gameplay!

Vire

DO NOT POST THIS ANYWHERE BUT NEOGAF.

Thanks!

Let's give it a go guys.

QUOTE TO REVEAL

Step 1
: Download

Step 2: Extract

Step 3: Copy Xbox 360 Folder Into A 360 Configured USB Stick

Step 4: Play

I am not held responsible if this doesn't work. :)

Green Yoshi

My Xbox 360 doesn't accept my USB Stick, does this work also with a DVD-RW? I did that four years ago for a Ninja Gaiden II demo (as far as I remember), but Microsoft changed a lot since then.

hlhbk

Thanks!

Let's give it a go guys.

Step 1

Link gone?

Vire

Hah, you guys...

Too many people tried to download it at once.

Is it still going for you Milly?

Wiggum2007

Oh my god, my synths! My beautiful synths! How I've missed you so! Mmmmm ME3 I already forgive you for beating my imported Shepard with the ugly stick.

Stuart444

Thanks!

Let's give it a go guys.

QUOTE TO REVEAL

Step 1

:( dropbox link is down

Amir0x

Banned
They have been out for over an hour and a half

Fml

DEMOS are supposed to get people excited to play your game, f00 developers. The earlier you get the demo into the hand of the masses, the more people who have the potential to get interested.

Now we have to wait four whole days. FOUR WHOLE DAYS! The horror, the agony... the stupidity!

Sanjuro

Fml

DEMOS are supposed to get people excited to play your game, f00 developers. The earlier you get the demo into the hand of the masses, the more people who have the potential to get interested.

Now we have to wait four whole days. FOUR WHOLE DAYS! The horror, the agony... the stupidity!

That is a bullshit mindset. I need you to play the demo a healthy day or two after me. That way I can rant about how I played it before it went mainstream.

Top Bottom