• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Edition for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia announced (NA)

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Has it been detailed the page count of the art book either on the Japanese version or the American one? I'm looking for that info but so far no dice (although I think I read somewhere that the artbook is around 44 pages?)

Chrom

Has it been detailed the page count of the art book either on the Japanese version or the American one? I'm looking for that info but so far no dice (although I think I read somewhere that the artbook is around 44 pages?)

The Japanese one is 40 pages. I don't think a page count was ever disclosed for anything else.

If anyone needs one I'm not sure how to go about this but I have one ordered at Amazon that I don't want, didn't want to cancel until I asked GAF

Mr.Calavera

Neo Member
Hey guys! I also got a preorder on Amazon that I was just going to cancel but that would be just a waste now wouldn't it?

So, any takers?

I also have a preorder on Amazon that I'm willing to sell. I posted about it in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread before but nobody contacted me. So I'll mention it here. I don't have Amazon Prime though, so no discount and no free shipping if you want it on release day.

Edit: gone.

The european version was up on amazon.de a few hours ago but almost instantly sold out (again). Luckily I got a pre-order. It's my second pre-order now and I hope to get one copy this time. I had two pre-orders for Fire Emblem Fates but didn't get a copy. Still salty about that, lol.

My limited edition still has not shipped yet. I do have a back-up standard edition I can pick up at my local EB Games in case I do not receive it till next week.

Luke_Wal

I have a pre-order but have sold my 3DS for a Switch since I placed it. If you PM me quickly enough, it might be quick enough for me to change the address. If not, I'll just ask for the cost ($59.99), + shipping costs, plus $5 for gas for having to go the post office, which is way out of my way.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Gamestop?

If I recall correctly, they charge a few days prior but won't ship it until later. Unless you payed for day 1 delivery, they won't ship it until release day

Figured. I don't order off there often, so I can never remember how long it takes.

PSFan

Amazon has my LE set to ship today and arrive Friday. My amiibos shipped from Best Buy yesterday and are set to arrive tomorrow.

Pejo

Gamestop?

If I recall correctly, they charge a few days prior but won't ship it until later. Unless you payed for day 1 delivery, they won't ship it until release day

Yea I got an email from them too, they said it charges on the 13th, and we'll get an email on the 18th with shipping info. Will receive by Monday the 22nd.

B00TE

My amiibos and Limited Edition have been sitting at preparing on Best Buy for a few days now, hope they ship today.

I just realized that I have three orders of this!

One from Amazon which shipped earlier today and will arrive Friday.

One from GameStop.com which I just recently remembered about when I saw the deduction from my bank.

And one from GameStop as an in-store preorder!

I'm keeping the Amazon one for sure and I think someone may be buying the GameStop.com order for me. But I don't know what to do with the in-store one.

Also, when the heck will the Alm and Celica amiibos be available to order from Amazon???

Ridley327

I realized that I have three orders of this!

One from Amazon which shipped earlier today and will arrive Friday.

One from GameStop.com which I just recently remembered about when I saw the deduction from my bank.

And one from GameStop as an in-store preorder!

I'm keeping the Amazon one for sure and I think someone may be buying the GameStop.com order for me. But I don't know what to do with the in-store one.

Also, when the heck will the Alm and Celica amiibos be available to order from Amazon???
Amazon has been doing Amiibo orders on the day of their release.

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
My Walmart preorder says that it will be available the 24th, but I did get an email a few weeks ago saying it changed to the 19th (even though I didn't update my order). Not really sure what to expect as I almost never use Walmart, but I can wait if it really is the 24th.

fernoca

If anyone is willing to part ways with some of the additional content of the LE, for around $60 let me know.

I just want the artbook, pins and soundtrack. XD

Not the box or game with reversible cover.

If anyone is willing to part ways with some of the additional content of the LE, for around $60 let me know.

I just want the artbook, pins and soundtrack. XD

Not the box or game with reversible cover.
I might be getting a second LE that I forgot to cancel. I'll let you know what pans out

Top Bottom