• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Positive seller feedback for texasairhead101

Awesome seller quick and easy to talk to very happy with service would deal with again anytime! :)

Bii

Positive buyer feedback for digita1alchemy.

Positive buyer feedback for twentytwo22.

Communication with both was quick and easy.

Positive Seller Feedback for Pathlesscookies. redacted. Dude hammers me to leave feedback but wont do the same despite efforts asking him to. Another user here is having the same experience.

Positive Seller Feedback for jmxxii

Both sold me PSN gift cards which were redeemed effortlessly.

BHK3

Banned
Hate to do this but I guess I gotta at this point. Negative Feedback for Hikami. He was selling a white ps4, we agreed on a price and I sent him the money with his word that he'll ship it out the next day with a tracking number. This was April 25th. He's completely disappeared off the map since then, he logged in exactly once on May 1st with no reply to my PM's or my Email. He's done business with others here such as cloggerdude with no problems and this is the longest he's ever gone without posting on GAF so I would LIKE to assume that something happened in real life but I don't know that.

Top Bottom