• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New PS4 OS Images Surface

Not sure where from, but a bunch of new (?) PS4 Store images have surfaced on Flickr. This includes the tablet/smartphone store.

ps4storetablet.jpg

9351643099_6d5b84557e_z.jpg

8524895711_448c46e34c_z.jpg

More at the source http://www.flickr.com/photos/32704430@N02/sets/72157632904848773/with/9354417638/

Say mean things if old.

Edit:

These are the ones released today:

The rest are old.

Source is Sony PR.

Looks a bit on the bland side, I'll definitely be changing it from its default settings. Hopefully there'll be some cool customisation options/themes.

8bits

Banned
Way too much blue. Seriously, Sony really needs to work on their UI. It's not terrible but it's certainly not something I want to spend a lot of time looking at.

Keyouta

I don't like the look of it, but as long as it's functional there shouldn't be much complaining from me.

FINALBOSS

Banned
People complaining about the colors...

Do you honestly think that's not something you can pick for yourself?

Those colors are literally like the same exact ones you get to pick for yourself on PS3 for your gamercard thing.

harSon

Banned
Not a fan of the OS at all. I'll need to see it in motion to judge functionality, but from a visual standpoint, it's pretty underwhelming. Hopefully you can change the background as well, because I've never been a fan of dark OS'... they always seem so dreary.

Those colors are literally like the same exact ones you get to pick for yourself on PS3 for your gamercard thing.

Hopefully it's not the default, though. It will be blinding at the in-store displays. lol

Bgamer90

Banned

Have they said that? I know the "official color" of Playstation is blue. I haven't seen any pics of the OS with any different colors.

What you said would make sense though.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Did they showed us the multimedia interface? Like watching a video that isnt streamed gameplay or music?

I really would like to see some impressions of that^^

Top Bottom