• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Capcom Wii Games? Bionics, Mega Man, Zack and Wiki 2

Kafel

Banned
794043818226.jpg

CubeRevolution said:
No, actually Nintendo is the Publiosher for Zack and Wiki ONE in Europe. But i don´t really believe the game comes in January 2008.

I see. Well maybe Nintendo will do a good job at selling the game after all. Given that their official excuse for the delay was "to give the game the marketing it deserves", they'd better deliver.

Don´t forget: Zack and Wiki 2 is not official.

Indeed, I should have added "If confirmed".

Capndrake

CubeRevolution said:
Some Wii and DS Games are listed for Q4 2008 or Q1 2009.

DS-Games:

Ace Attorney 3
What the hell?

So I guess we are getting Apollo Justice before PW3 :(

EDIT: Unless you really meant Q4 2007/Q1 2008. Please tell me you meant that.

E-phonk

Banned
Defuser said:
Then why a sequel? This could be the first new IP title by capcom that received a sequel despite bomba.

An easy way to re-use the assets/engine/character art/animations and trying to make the project profitable with a quick yet cheap sequel?

They just need to make 20 or so new puzzles and they have a sequel.

Kasumi1970

my name is Ted
CubeRevolution said:
I have received a new Retailer-List with some new Capcom games.

Wii-Games:

Bionics

Devil Kings 3

Mega Man Scramble Battle

Moto GP 08

We Love Golf

Zack & Wiki 2

DS-Games:

Ace Attorney 3

Ghost & Spy

Horror Adventure

Mega Man Star Force 2 sku 1

Mega Man ZX Advent

X-Box 360:

Bionic Commando

Black Cloud

Moto GP 08

Resident Evil 5

Street Fighter 4

PS3:

Bionic Commando

Lost Planet Colonies

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Moto GP 08

Resident Evil 5

Street Fighter 4

What is Lost Planet Colonies a sequel to Lost Planet: Extreme Condition?

Capndrake said:
What the hell?

So I guess we are getting Apollo Justice before PW3 :(

EDIT: Unless you really meant Q4 2007/Q1 2008. Please tell me you meant that.

I meant not Q4 2008/Q1 2009 for PW3. Some games on the list are for Q4 2008/Q1 2009.

Mega Man Scramble Battle is listed as "Genre: Action; RPG"

Lost Planet Colonies "Genre: 3D-Action; Shoot'em Up"

wsippel

Banned
CubeRevolution said:
I meant not Q4 2008/Q1 2009 for PW3. Some games on the list are for Q4 2008/Q1 2009.

What's Bionics? Action?

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
CubeRevolution said:

What about Black Cloud?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Tenbatsu said:
SF4 for 360 & PS3 only....hmm.

Q1 2009 Monster Hunter 3?

I'm hoping that's because only the 360 and PS3 can handle the 720p 2-D hand-drawn graphics this game is hopefully gonna have.

Dascu

Devil Kings 3 Wii? Is this the one that was released in Japan recently or a completly new installment already?

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
CubeRevolution said:

I'm suddenly interested. As long as it's not in the Battle Network or Star Force universes, at least.

I'm hoping that this takes place in the original series world even though I know that would never happen. Help me. :(

MisterHero

SonicMegaDrive said:
Or a Smash Bros. rip-off.
Did they learn NOTHING from VJ Red Hot Rumble.

This doesn't make up for lack of SF4 Capcom!

*Shakes fist*

At least give us Anniversarry Collection or Alpha Collection! ;_;

Scribble

Devil Kings 3? I'd be happy, except I care a lot about the SB story and characters. More Shingen and less Red Minotaur, please.

CaVaYeRo

given cuberevolution's accuracy, I don't understand why that list doesn't have more people interested, there're a lot of "new" games there..

itxaka

Defeatist
nice. The announce Z&W 2 and we still don´t have it on europe :(

Capcom, please, made it like the first one, region *almost* free and with spanish subtitles. I don´t want to wait until 2010 to get the second part.

yurinka

I think this list is fake, since there's no Devil May Cry 4, Dark Void, PC games, and PSP games, like Monster Hunter 2G.
I think he confused Dark Void (multiplatform also will be in PS3) and he posted as Dark Cloud (only X360).
And why only the names are posted, and not the release dates?

CaVaYeRo

yurinka said:
I think this list is fake, since there's no Devil May Cry 4, Dark Void, PC games, and PSP games, like Monster Hunter 2G.
I think he confused Dark Void (multiplatform also will be in PS3) and he posted as Dark Cloud (only X360).
And why only the names are posted, and not the release dates?
maybe it's not perfect, but I don't see it as fake... just a retailer list with some mistakes, as usual. Also check the NoE Q1 schedule thread for more proof on cube's accuracy (hope so for sam & max!!)

TreIII

Iam Canadian said:
I'm suddenly interested. As long as it's not in the Battle Network or Star Force universes, at least.

I'm hoping that this takes place in the original series world even though I know that would never happen. Help me. :(

Nothing would make me happier if that much was true.

Still, part of me thinks that it would have a higher chance of being either a spin-off from the X series, or just another brand new series, as opposed to a new game in the Original Rockman universe.

Of course, if this turned out to be the game that will serve as the basis for the supposed "Elf Wars", and it was something more like a a Rockman game meets BASARA(Capcom style Musou), then I would have no problem whatsoever. :D Something tells me that if they ever did make a game based on that moment in time for the X series, it would have to be a larger scale game that can't hope to be fit within the context of the standard "8 bosses, 6 or so last levels, Final Boss, the end" formula...

ethelred

CaVaYeRo said:
given cuberevolution's accuracy, I don't understand why that list doesn't have more people interested, there're a lot of "new" games there..

What is CubeRevolution's accuracy? I've never even heard of it, but it sounds like some generic Nintendo fansite. Why should we believe this list?

Iam Canadian said:

The alternative is Command Mission. It's not like that's any better.

yurinka

Ok, I understand. Now I can believe it and I respect as a Nintendo source (they're Nintendo fanboys), but Capcom said this:

http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showpost.php?p=437532&postcount=8

My bet is that is only a Nintendo Fanboy wishlist: already announced/rumoured games, some wished games for nintendo consoles, some random fake titles, no titles for PSP and they forgot non-Nintendo multiplatform games like DM4 and Dark Void (they mistaked and named as DarK Cloud 360 exclusive, don't remember they hate Sony).

And a sequel to Zack & Wiki in less than a year when it isn't already launched here? I'm sorry I don't believe it.

Zeed

Banned
Resident Evil 5 isn't expected until 2009 so I'm guessing this list either has major flaws or it's fake.

yurinka

Inafune said a Megaman Legends 3 wasn't possible since he needed a lot of money to do it and it wouldn't be profitable today. But he wanted to do it if possible.

Of couse if Capcom let Inafune to do a Megaman 'Action RPG' in Wii, it would be named Legends 3.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
-WindYoshi- said:
Scramble Battle?
How about legends 3?
Inafune constantly saying in interviews that he loves MML and that he would like to make a sequel one day made me go :D.

But then, this:

71dpbbb.jpg

Side story. Mobile. And we probably will never see it localized.

:-(

ethelred said:
What is CubeRevolution's accuracy? I've never even heard of it, but it sounds like some generic Nintendo fansite. Why should we believe this list?

CubeRevolution is the guy who created this thread. In the past he's been right about Bully and Table Tennis for the Wii, amongst other things.

ethelred

Jaded Alyx said:
CubeRevolution is the guy who created this thread. In the past he's been right about Bully and Table Tennis for the Wii, amongst other things.

Hmm. Okay. Well, I'm still extremely skeptical, but I'd absolutely love to see a Treasure Island Z 2, so I'll hope he's correct. I'm also a bit curious about what Horror Adventure and Ghost & Spy are.

ethelred said:

The alternative is Command Mission. It's not like that's any better.
He's been right about several Take Two and Eidos Wii announcements. I don't remember him giving out hints that didn't come true.

He talked about Bully, Table Tennis, Monster Lab and other announcements days/weeks before they were officially announced.

CaVaYeRo said:
Errr...because basically, all this stuff below is either not announced or unknown (like SF4 platforms). ALL this stuff below. Isn't it a bit too much?

Wii-Games:
Bionics
Devil Kings 3
Mega Man Scramble Battle
Moto GP 08
Zack & Wiki 2

DS-Games:
Ghost & Spy
Horror Adventure

X-Box 360:
Black Cloud
Moto GP 08