• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's delicious JP mag news

Jonnyram

PS3 | 忌火起草 (Inbikisou)
Sega
A sound novel!

Wii | Dewy's Adventure
Konami
Old news

DS | Bikkuriman Daijiten
Three o'clock
Database software of Bikkuriman

DS,Wii | Shrek 3
Activision

Jonnyram

Reviews

Ouendan 2 - 9,9,8,8
Custom Beat Battle - 7,7,7,7
Odin Sphere - 9,9,7,7
Shining Wind - 7,7,7,6
Marvel Ultimate Alliance - 6,6,6,6
Meitantei Conan - 4,4,5,3

Andy787

Banned
DATABASE SOFTWARE SOUND NOVELS

duckroll

Jonnyram said:
Sorry man, I just figured the news was so shitty that noone else could be bothered...

No, I suck because I couldn't even be bothered to type the information properly! :lol

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
ShockingAlberto said:
*waits for someone to spin the Ouendan 2 score as bad or inevitable "MONEYHATS" comment*
More people will likely wonder why Odin Sphere got 2 7s.

ethelred

duckroll said:
What, you mean you don't think 2D is OLD and BORING? I sure do. Bring on the 4D!

It's not just that it's old and boring, it's just that it's so limiting. I don't understand why any developer ever would make a game like that.

duckroll said:
Famitsu can read the future? o_O

more like Square might have coordinated something with the magazine for this week.

It was a slim hope for some of us. Maybe next week?

HA! Who am I kidding? We'll see the media for this party a week before TGS.

Crow-kun

Banned
People should stop looking at Famitsu for reviews. The moment Sonic got good scores you knew they were bat shit insane. How much did Sega have to complain to get them to higher their scores?

duckroll

Crow-kun said:
People should stop looking at Famitsu for reviews. The moment Sonic got good scores you knew they were bat shit insane. How much did Sega have to complain to get them to higher their scores?

What are you talking about, Sonic rocks. Maybe you're just jealous cause you're stuck with a Wii and not next-gen graphics.

Jonnyram

Square Enix news typically breaks in Jump which should be coming along later today. But companies must be getting used to these leaks too, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's not in there if they wanted a real surprise at the weekend.

Crow-kun

Banned
duckroll said:
What are you talking about, Sonic rocks. Maybe you're just jealous cause you're stuck with a Wii and not next-gen graphics.
I wouldn't buy a wii if you had a gun pointed to my head. Now Gen Sonic sucks.

Michan

A very disappointing score for Ouendan 2; Nintendogs scored much higher. If you didn't enjoy the latter, you'd better cancel your import while you still can.

Top Bottom