• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous SS Photo Mode |OT| If it's not bokeh, don't fix it

Blid3lXCEAEp-ql.jpg:orig

taizuke

Here's my shot at it, Gaf:

BljAvjvIYAAsJ2E.jpg:large

Really love this picture. But, most of you kick my ass by a long mile! Seriously i can't stop browsing this thread!

Cess007

Sucker Punch should acknowledge the awesome of this thread.

So good everyone.

They do. Or at least the Lead Tech Artist does: http://gearnuke.com/infamous-second-son-lead-tech-artist-overwhelmed-communitys-use-photo-mode/

Jason Connell @artenvelope
So great to see all our lighting/dof tools being used by fans. This thread is blowing my mind. So much creativity. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803994

Matthijs De Smedt @anji_nl
I'm impressed by what our fans are doing with photo mode + great way to see those subtle VFX and texturing details http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=803994

It they read this, all i can say is thanks for this mode guys :)

One of the most impressive things, for me, is just how clean everything looks, even when you pause and examine it at a closeness that SP had never originally intended, be it Delsin's skin, his beanie or the wheels of cars.

I also like how there's so much hidden detail that you would only get by slowing this down. THIS is what next gen is about, at the intricate details that make a world so much more real or so much more deep than they otherwise would be.

One of the most impressive things, for me, is just how clean everything looks, even when you pause and examine it at a closeness that SP had never originally intended, be it Delsin's skin, his beanie or the wheels of cars.

I also like how there's so much hidden detail that you would only get by slowing this down. THIS is what next gen is about, at the intricate details that make a world so much more real or so much more deep than they otherwise would be.

Even crazier is that this is an open world game.

Yeah I have a pic of me doing a dive attack on one of the DUP stations and the ensuing destruction. One thing I noticed among the pieces flying all over the place were the individual screws that held the structures together. Yeah, was even able to zoom in and get in close to the screws! lol. That is attention to detail.

Even crazier is that this is an open world game.
I cannot wait to see how this gen progresses.

Yeah I have a pic of me doing a dive attack on one of the DUP stations and the ensuing destruction. One thing I noticed among the pieces flying all over the place were the individual screws that held the structures together. Yeah, was even able to zoom in and get in close to the screws! lol. That is attention to detail.
What?! That's just... what?!

Here're a few shots from my first foray into this Photo Mode Madness, and aah, I love this feature. It's a bit addictive, and it ate up three hours of my time without me even noticing!

13930952483_d681483dfd_o.jpg

13930985115_38e3aed5e2_o.jpg

13907773051_7a613180ac_o.jpg

ChawlieTheFair

pip pip cheerio you slags!
I've got a request for someone with a capture card, would really love some high quality wallpapers of the stencils, particularily the evil ones (my fav was the crab). If anyone could do that, you would have my appreciation.

Blj1haaCEAAYEn4.jpg:orig

Enemy getting ready to fire. And yeah, he is actually holding the trigger.

Blj1kzHCcAAAKMf.jpg:large

heavy concrete soldier getting ready to fire. i got as close as i could expecting just pure nastiness. I was greeted to something else.

Dredd97

Here's mine with tributes to what has gone before...
n8hNuka.jpg

SxzmtO2.jpg

wrmXblR.jpg

Ok how do I embed the web link so the picture is displayed in the post?

Top Bottom