• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This gif is so stupid

Lue fucking locked him down that game and that entire series

one of the few human beings that could keep up with AI

Locked him down? Iverson scored 35+ in every game except one (game 2). Now Lue did his best and basically held him with two hands every time he got in the game. Also Lue played 10, 17, 14 and 10 minutes from Game 2 to Game 5.

I guess Lue's heroics are the new myth of the playoffs, replacing the greatness of Steve Kerr.

AI needs to slap his agent
The hell signs a lifetime contract with payment being paid off at like age 40 or was it 50
Iverson and other struggling stars of the 80s, 90s x early 00s must be mad af at all the contracts players get today.

Ainge ready to win 3 straight

DAonXA5XUAAvHDa.jpg

Trolling AAA

edit: aw old

Tall4Life

Kind of gotta respect his willingness to give up a decent chunk of money to play for the home team.

Lavar said that Lonzo doesn't really care who he gets picked by, he's just happy to play in the NBA

I'm guessing his workout with the Lakers went really well so that's why he's not doing the Celtics

Kwhit10

I wish the Celtics would now make a statement that they would never consider lonzo with the #1 pick since he isn't good enough. So no harm no foul on not working out for them.

I wish the Celtics would now make a statement that they would never consider lonzo with the #1 pick since he isn't good enough. So no harm no foul on not working out for them.

As funny as that would be it's not worth it to burn bridges with agents or potential free agents down the line.

VeeP

The best possible outcome.

He will be part of a PG13 trade.... calling it now.

Why trade for Paul George when they know there's a really good chance he wants to be on the Lakers and becomes a free agent in one year? Might as well as reach out to him and build the team the best you can instead of making trades like Lonzo for PG.

Tall4Life

Why trade for Paul George when they know there's a really good chance he wants to be on the Lakers and becomes a free agent in one year?

Because he could very well go to a team that's likely to get a championship sooner rather than later and he could get traded by the Pacers before you can even grab him

random25

Lonzo is really confident that he'll be drafted by the Lakers. Let's see how that goes.

Why trade for Paul George when they know there's a really good chance he wants to be on the Lakers and becomes a free agent in one year? Might as well as reach out to him and build the team the best you can instead of making trades like Lonzo for PG.

He could end up being a Clipper.

Lonzo is really confident that he'll be drafted by the Lakers. Let's see how that goes.

Even if he doesn't think he's definitely getting picked by the Lakers this move makes some sense. If they're certain Fultz is going first then Lonzo really has nothing to gain by working out for the C's.

Even if he doesn't think he's definitely getting picked by the Lakers this move makes some sense. If they're certain Fultz is going first then Lonzo really has nothing to gain by working out for the C's.

Celtics green looks so much better than Lakers yellow, though.

He should be on his knees begging Ainge to save him from that fate.

Fjordson

Hawks have officially hired Travis Schlenk away from Golden State. Sad to see him go, but glad he's getting his own gig. Guessing he'll do great.

If Magic trades Lonzo for George I'll lol
Lakers are like 2 years from competing
Just hold out

Ainge gonna get LMAo , Randolph and Max Hayward in the offseason
Ainge gonna do it

spyder_ur

I feel bad that the Lakers got the second pick in a 1-player draft.

I'm still not 100% convinced that they take Lonzo. Will be very interesting to see who he works out against, if he does at all.

spyder_ur

In all fairness it would take some really fucked up shit for Fultz to drop out of the top pick and Lavar/Lonzo know it.

Ehh, not really. Were still relatively early in the draft process. All indications are that the Celtics are pretty set on Fultz, assuming they keep the pick, but things can change. Both teams could trade the pick.

Honestly, I'm expecting him to take very limited workouts and to not work out with anyone else.

FZZ

Banned
Y'all when I say Lonzo will be the face of the league

I mean it

I still think there's a chance he gets a slow start like Ingram but his IQ is too off the charts for him to be a bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom