• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

cabot

.eJwVx0EKwyAQAMC_-ABXUTc2x9x77nkx1ghJVnQLhZK_h85tfurTdzWrTaSNGWCtI3Ff9RDuVLIuzGXP1OrQiQ8gEUrbkU8ZYDGgiR7DhME_YowGnHXo_zXBxcmiRVh6_lZ50rvSa9HtLOq6Ad7pJMU.HG9yjRHKSuhYa5I7s-O4QNr6g_c

”LET THERE BE BREXIT!"

”BREXIT! YEAH"

”OOOOHHH BREXIT"

”BREXIT ME!"

”WE ARE ALL BREXIT"

David Dimbledy sighed. This wasn't an ordinary Question Time. Eighteen politicians had gathered to deal with the brexit horde. It was going to be a long night.

”Let's take the first question, you in the nipple ring and with the fleshlight attached"

In amongst pleasing groans, the chap spoke.

”After THE GLORIOUS BREXIT. BREXIT!"

The crowd shouted ‘Brexit!' in unison.

”Can we ban all pineapple pizza? Can we enforce hourly cake consumption?"

The politicians hadn't prepared for this, they thought the referendum was enough to shut the masses up, but not now. They're actually talking even more.

Lord help us.....

One jittery politician suddenly got up on his chair and reached for the ceiling panel. He unearths a noose.

”I can't do this, I can't see our great nation shoot itself in the foot all for pandering to fools. I will not stand for this, I will hang!"

He then proceeds to tie it round his neck and kicks his chair away. Inexplicably, his neck snaps immediately, must have been some solid rope. Only the finest rope for dramatic suicides.

A Hopeless MP has been killed!

BREXIT! THIS IS BREXIT!

FREEDOM!

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

ARR!

You are The Hopeless MP.

You're going to be shitting yourself a lot. If your constituency doesn't already hate you, they will when the stink sinks in after Brexit. Woops.

You are aligned with TOWN.

You voted LEAVE in the EU referendum

You are an Ordinary Villager. You can vote, because that's what matters.

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM cabot.

You win when you eliminate all threats to Town

BREXIT!

cabot

Please note that a few rules have changed from Season 7.

Fundamental
1. All site-wide rules are also applicable here. Please do not tarnish this community.
2. Unless your Role PM explicitly allows you to do otherwise, discussion about this game is strictly confined to this thread.
3. Unless your role PM explicitly allows you to do otherwise, do not quote or posts screen-shots of any PMs or posts that were not made in this thread. Obviously this is a grey area, but please try and play sportingly.
4. Within reason, you are allowed to lie about any game material or game-related conversations that could conceivably have appeared outside this thread [such as the content of role PMs or private chats allowed by a role]. If unsure whether a lie is reasonable, please ask the game-runner.
5. Do not refer or discuss to player activity in other forum threads or life in general beyond the game.
6. The player list includes the preferred personal pronoun of each player. Please try to use the correct pronoun.
7. Please be nice to your fellow players. Mafia can be a tense experience, and occasionally aggressive play is useful, but remember this is game and that everyone should have fun.

Activity and Deadlines
8. Treat this game as a commitment. Remember that other players' fun is dependent on your participation; this game only works if you remain reasonably active.
9. If you do not post in this thread at least 10 times per Day Phase period without prior permission, you will be sent a PM requesting you respond immediately (a "prod"). If you do not respond to a prod by the end of the following Night Phase, you will be replaced.
10. If you need an extended period of absence for some other issues in life, please notify the game-runner by PM in advance. Leave of up to one Day and Night Phase (five days) is possible.
11. If you expect to be unable to post for a period of 7 days, please notify the game-runner by PM so that you can be replaced in good time - we're sad to see you go, but other players need to be able to continue to play.
12. Each Day Phase will last 3 days. Day Phases officially begin when the game-runner notifies players in the game thread, and end exactly 72 hours later (by NeoGAF post time-stamps).
13. Each Night phase will last 2 days. Night Phases officially begin when the game-runner notifies players in the game thread, and end exactly 48 hours later (by NeoGAF post time-stamps).
14. If a Phase ends and the game-runner has not received an action PM from a player with a relevant action, then that Phase will end with that that player making no action.
15. In the event of a day ending with no player having a plurality of the votes, then the game will proceed to the next night phase with nobody lynched ("no-lynch").
16. If a replacement is needed, they may PM the game-runner once to request the Night Phase in which they join is extended by up to 2 days, to allow catch-up time.
17. Game-runners may change the length of Phases at their discretion. However, they will inform players at the start of the equivalent Phase before (i.e., if Day 7 is set to be shortened, players will be no later than the start of Day 6).

Voting, Lynching, and Death
18. For your vote to count, it must be presented in the following format: VOTE: playername, via use of the highlight tag. It must also be in an entirely separate line from any other text.
19. To remove a vote from a player, you must present in the following format: UNVOTE: playername, via use of the highlight tag. It must also be in an entirely separate line from any other text. It is not necessary to unvote before casting new vote for a different player; unvoting is simply to remove a vote without casting a new one.
20. Players may use VOTE: No Lynch to end the Day Phase without a lynch ("No Lynch"). It must also be in an entirely separate line from any other text.
21. Misspelt votes will be accepted within reason; if the game-runner is unsure they will notify you and in the meanwhile discount the vote. Votes in broken tags will not count.
22. Once someone has received a strict majority (>50%) of the available votes, the day ends with the Lynch of that player or a No Lynch (whichever applies). Once this has happened, any further votes or unvotes that Phase will not be counted, and the Night Phase will begin shortly.
23. Some roles take place between the end of the Day Phase and the start of the Night Phase, so game-runners may allow a short period of time for this "Twilight Phase". Unless your role PM explicitly allows you to do otherwise, do not post during the Twilight Phase.
24. Once you are dead, you are dead: you may no longer discuss the game in ANY manner with ANY of the remaining players. Dead players may PM the game-runner one last message for the other players (a "Will"), which the game-runner will post on their behalf in the thread. The sole condition is that it contains NO game-relevant information, e.g. "Thanks guys for an excellent game!" is allowed, "My partner was John!" is not.

The Dead Thread
25. To allow dead players to freely discuss the game with other dead players, a secret thread will be created.
26. On death, a player can either opt to join the replacement list, or receive a link to the Dead Thread. They may not do both. If a player opted to join the replacement list, they may change their mind, but players who have a link to the Dead Thread cannot act as replacements.
27. The Dead Thread will also be made available to non-players, provided they have played in at least one GAF mafia game before in which they did not go inactive. These non-players will also be disbarred from the replacement list.

Other
28. Outside of votes and explicit allowances made by role PMs, the use of the highlight tag is strictly the game-runner's prerogative. Do not use it.
29. You may not put any active players in this game on your ignore list. If you have an active player on your ignore list, please remove them. Obviously this is on the honor system, but please don't do it, or joke about doing it.
30. Do not edit your posts. If you are a repeat offender, a replacement will be sought.
31. Do not use the email tags to hide extra content in your posts.
32. A list of the votes so far (a "Vote Count") can be requested by contacting any game-runner or game-tutor.
33. Game-runners reserve the right to add, remove, or modify existing any rules at any point, and enforcement may be applied retroactively. However, all players will be informed of changes, and changes will be consistent across games.
34. In general, do not try and exploit loop-holes in the rules.
35. Completed GAF games are often read by people thinking of signing up in the future. As such, please keep your avatar spoiler free - it should not allude to your role or alignment.
36. I will accept Night Actions up to two hours before the Day starts. Missing actions will be decided at Moderator's discretion.
37. This is a game. Don't fester too much into the dark world of political discussion.
38. This game hurts cabot.

cabot

You may receive PMs on NeoGAF during the night phase. Please check your PMs regularly.

GAME ENDED, TOWN + NEUTRALS WIN

Current Phase: DAY 7

Player List:

1. [m] Crab DEAD
3. [f] backslashbunny [NEW] DEAD
5. [m] nin1000 DEAD
6. [m] Ouro
8. [m] Poltergust DEAD
10. [m] Zippedpinhead DEAD
11. [m] Fireblend
12. [m] zeemumu
13. [m] kingkitty DEAD
14. [m] Flame_AC
15. [m] batsnacks DEAD
17. [m] Spoiled Milk

9. [m] CCS DEAD
2. [m] *Splinter

16. [m] Gorlak DEAD
4. [m] Kalor DEAD
7. [m] Kawl_USC DEAD

7 players remain.

Vote tool can be found here:
http://rfnx.ddns.net/mafia/1379943.html

Day Start/End:

Day 1 Start
Day 1 End

Day 2 Start
Day 2 End

Day 3 Start
Day 3 End

Day 4 Start
Day 4 End

Day 5 Start
Day 5 End

Day 6 Start
Day 6 End

Day 7 Start
Day 7/Game End

This town makes me sad. At least anime was a cause I believed in. ;__;

I visited London once for like 3 days, pretty sure that qualifies me to have a say on its political future.

I landed there once to board a cruise ship. The 2ish hours I spent there also makes me qualified!

CCS

Banned
Fuck yes, I've been on the edge of my sear waiting for this.

I've already got a list on jokes that only Crab will get prepared... :p

cabot

I'm waiting on a couple more PM responses, but I'll put a game start time down.

Tomorrow at high noon.

GAME BEGINS:
bla_1495908000.png

CCS

Banned
I'm waiting on a couple more PM responses, but I'll put a game start time down.

Tomorrow at high noon.

GAME BEGINS:
bla_1495908000.png

Control status: Almost taken back
Independence Day status: Imminent
Brexit status: Red white and blue, still means Brexit

Fireblend

Banned
Obviously if we could physically detach Britain from the rest of the Earth that'd be the best option of all. But the technology isn't there. Yet.

d11-570x259.png

cabot

As the crowd recovered from the unwarranted suicide, there was a cool silence over the arena.

David Dimbledy sighed. Then, without a hesitation, he asked the most important question:

"What is everyone's favourite colour?"

All remaining 17 politicians looked around at each other, looking incredibly uncertain. They just wanted the most politically acceptable answer.

Lord knows what they would answer......

DAY 1 BEGINS

Majority is 9 players

DAY 1 ENDS:

ora_1496178000.png

kingkitty

My favorite color is burger.

If anyone wants to contact me on the weekdays, I will be available 6 to 10pm US eastern God's Country time. And on rare occasions, 5:30 to 6:30am US eastern God's Country time. On the weekends I am available whenever I am not watching anime.

Fireblend

Banned
Transparent is my favorite colour, as are my intentions in this game, for they are none but the restoration of the greatness that once was this great kingdom of Britain.

*bows*

*bows again*

I'll have you friends and foes know I've allocated all of my points to charisma in this game, as through my undeniable charm I'll show my good intentions, and win this game for us. Fear not, fellow politicians, for I shall do so without hesitation.

CCS

Banned
My favourite colour is red. Red like the blood that noble patriots have shed for centuries in the defence of this fine country.

Anyway, I can't wait to finish admonishing the EU with a good hard spanking during the course of negotiations. Vae victis.

CCS

Banned
So everyone, how liberated do you feel now that we're finally free from the shackles of the EU?

Ourobolus

Banned
Also as much fun as end of day shenanigans are, if anyone is really fancying a Day 1 role claim I would appreciate some notice so I can appropriately make fun of you.

Top Bottom