• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Honor |OT| And shame are huge parts of it

eizarus

Banned
Man these patch notes are making me excited to play. Can't wait to try the Gladiator. Of courses as a Scotsman I'll definitely be giving my fair share of time to the Highlander too.
At work now...

anybody can share any info on the new patch?

How big?
How are the new maps/Heroes?
12GB apparently (though I'm downloading 6.6 on my PS4).

played both new heroes for a bit, wish offensive stance was just a button toggle, the holding thing is kind of confusing at this point

i was hoping it would be like Dark Souls - 2 handing where you go full glass cannon but it's really limited and kinda lame

Alric

Haven't tried the highlander yet but gladiator is fun. Saw that a future patch will increase chip damage and turn off auto-regen. Hopefully it'll be for normal game at same point.

PCGamer- The rise and fall of For Honor

Looking back at Ubisoft's four-on-four brawler and what went wrong...

http://www.pcgamer.com/the-rise-and-fall-of-for-honor/

fa30bdf9bbb8a1f78d19d51c869437ab.gif

mistake number 1 right there

it's not perfect and has some glaring issues but it has been steadily getting better

and yeah gladiator is fun but not the best, seems like a more simple/easily countered/less fun nobushi or valkyrie

highlander has potential but as is I think he's really un-intuitive even if I love his sword and design

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
I picked it up on sale from steam and even though it has some glaring flaws, I'm loving it. I've been looking for an in depth melee fighting game for a while now. Anyone else have it and want to play sometime? I'm obviously still a nublet but I'll get better!

Shmunter

60fps patch is out for PS5/XsX out.

Can confirm game is now butter smooth 60fps on PS5 in BC mode. Never bothered with it, but will give it a red hot go now.

PATCH NOTES 2.24.0 – FOR HONOR

NEXT GEN SUPPORT

Additionally to the graphical improvements that were available since the launch of the PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Serie S, we are happy to introduce a 60 Frame Rate per Second on those consoles, so to recap:

Available since the consoles launch
4k Resolution on PS5 and Xbox Series X, 1080p on Xbox Series S
Increased Level of Detail
Increased Shadow Resolution
Screen Space Reflection

Available with 2.24.0
All the above
60 FPS on PS5, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

Top Bottom