• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

European special edition of Metroid: Samus Returns fully revealed

I'm not going to use them again. Had a good experience with the NES Mini controllers, but the experience this time is enough to deter me.

Talking to myself now: for GAME it apparently does. The package just arrived with the box it was shipped in looking pretty damaged. Not sure where it got stuck in for two weeks. Game itself is in good condition.

No preorder gift though.

At least it's undamaged, that would have been new levels of infuriating. Sending internationally is always risky, I've had a couple of things damaged over the past year.

BigFred

Neo Member
Is anyone still in need of a Legacy? I have one left. Unfortunately there is a tiny scratch on the backside in the word edition under the Metroid logo. I received it like this. Probably due to a sticker that was improperly removed or caused by the shipping process. It' not bad at all I just think it's fair to mention. I can provide pictures - no problem. I just have a little trouble doing so with my mobile. It is 89,99 € plus shipping wherever you need unless you live in Aachen or Düsseldorf and can pick it up yourself. The person who wanted it unexpectedly received a copy from a "cancelled" order. Feel free to send me a pm.

Shiggy

I recommend complaining if you haven't received the preorder case from GAME. They gave me GBP10 of credit for future purchases now.

I have a UK/Euro (I assume?) code for Metroid 2 (GB) from the Legacy Edition I can't use here (New Zealand region store). They stupidly region lock codes apparently even though our physical games work fine lol.

So if anyone here would like it, first to quote gets it!

Cheers.

Intel_89

I have a UK/Euro (I assume?) code for Metroid 2 (GB) from the Legacy Edition I can't use here (New Zealand region store). They stupidly region lock codes apparently even though our physical games work fine lol.

So if anyone here would like it, first to quote gets it!

Cheers.

Don't mind if I do. o:

cyba89

Huh, weird. Amazon.de today refunded me 30€ for my Legacy Edition preorder a month after release!

It was 99.99€ so with Prime discount that makes it a (very late) 67.99€ for me.

Faith in Amazon.de restored.

Huh, weird. Amazon.de today refunded me 30€ for my Legacy Edition preorder a month after release!

It was 99.99€ so with Prime discount that makes it a (very late) 67.99€ for me.

Faith in Amazon.de restored.

Not weird at all. Was the normal price. Amazon charged 30 euros more than other sellers.

cyba89

Not weird at all. Was the normal price. Amazon charged 30 euros more than other sellers.

I know but it's not normal for them to give such a preorder refund a month after release. They would have totally gotten away with overcharging for it because they easily sold their entire stock of Legacy Editions.

nubbe

coool
Also got a refund from Amazon.de

Wir bestaetigen die heute erfolgte Erstattung von 35,05 €

Artikel : Metroid: Samus Returns Limited Edition - [Nintendo 3DS]
Menge : 1

Grund der Erstattung : Vorbesteller-Preisgarantie

Und so setzt sich die Erstattung zusammen:

Artikel Erstattung : 28,04 €
Artikel erstattete Mehrwertsteuer : 7,01 €

Top Bottom