• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

shpankey
not an idiot
(12-12-2006, 03:12 AM)

Rainbow Six Vegas (Silver) - 8.5 7.0 8.5

man, this game is f'n amazing. i'd give it a 9+ easily for the amazing multiplayer alone. i was hoping it might score higher. oh well. :)
choc_cake
Banned
(12-12-2006, 03:13 AM)

Originally Posted by Firestorm

War of the Titans over.

1st: Zelda
2nd: Gears
3rd: Resistance

So, they basically ignored the horrible outdated graphics, no voice-overs, five hours of boring tutorial (until you get to the good stuff) and a version for gamecube and they gave it a perfect score.

Right.
Oblivion
Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
(12-12-2006, 03:14 AM)
Oblivion's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ninja Scooter

but somebody else does care? Why does that annoy you?

Because you can make the same argument for 99% of the games out there. Course, to Odysseus' credit, he did say he wants something different from the ones he played so it's okay.
Littleberu
Banned
(12-12-2006, 03:15 AM)
Littleberu's Avatar

Originally Posted by choc_cake

So, they basically ignored the horrible outdated graphics, no voice-overs, five hours of boring tutorial (until you get to the good stuff) and a version for gamecube and they gave it a perfect score.

Right.

That's how good the game is.
medrew
Member
(12-12-2006, 03:19 AM)

Originally Posted by choc_cake

So, they basically ignored the horrible outdated graphics, no voice-overs, five hours of boring tutorial (until you get to the good stuff) and a version for gamecube and they gave it a perfect score.

Right.

You haven't even played the game and have been trolling it since it was about to come out, and yet you are an expert over what it offers.

Right.

Now all we need is ManaKnight to offer his expert opinion.
Grecco
Member
(12-12-2006, 03:20 AM)
Grecco's Avatar

Originally Posted by choc_cake

So, they basically ignored the horrible outdated graphics, no voice-overs, five hours of boring tutorial (until you get to the good stuff) and a version for gamecube and they gave it a perfect score.

Right.


Cough Bitter Much? Cough
6.8
Member
(12-12-2006, 03:21 AM)
6.8's Avatar
I'm in complete disagreement with their review on my favoured game on my favoured gaming platform. If that doesn't prove that they are clearly biased against my gaming platform, I don't know what will.
GhaleonEB
Member
(12-12-2006, 03:23 AM)
GhaleonEB's Avatar

Originally Posted by choc_cake

So, they basically ignored the horrible outdated graphics, no voice-overs, five hours of boring tutorial (until you get to the good stuff) and a version for gamecube and they gave it a perfect score.

Right.

Just like Hsu ignored Dom's horrible AI, some collision issues, slowdown, texture pops, anemic MP options, voice bugs, a shitty tutorial, a thin yet somehow confusing plot and more when he gave Gears a 10. A perfect score does not mean the game is perfect, it means the game is that good overall, flaws and all.
lexi
Banned
(12-12-2006, 03:24 AM)
lexi's Avatar

Originally Posted by choc_cake

So, they basically ignored the horrible outdated graphics, no voice-overs, five hours of boring tutorial (until you get to the good stuff) and a version for gamecube and they gave it a perfect score.

Right.


For all TP's inherant flaws of muddy textures, no voice overs, slow pacing at beginning...

A masterfully created game lies underneath, I have previous scoffed at anyone claiming any game was art; this game, is art.

Originally Posted by medrew

Now all we need is ManaKnight to offer his expert opinion.

I think even Mana likes TP :lol
Willy Wanka
my god this avatar owns
(12-12-2006, 03:52 AM)
Willy Wanka's Avatar
I'd love more Katamari.

Also I think Viva Pinata would be a good choice for Rare's next kart game. If only because the Viva Pinata Characters are so much more pleasing to the eye than Kameo or PDZ etc.
PoliceCop
Banned
(12-12-2006, 03:56 AM)

Originally Posted by TheGreatDave

I've played a hell of a lot of Virtua Tennis in my time, I'm used to how tennis games usually control. Wii Sports doesn't need you controlling your character because it allows you to focus more on swinging the Wiimote. You seem to be missing the entire point of these games; they're not simulations. Your argument is no different from saying Time Crisis or House of the Dead can't be be because you don't have total control.

Bullshit. Lightgun shooters where you move along a set path are a recognized genre, a racket swinging simulator where your movement is predetermined pretending to be tennis isn't. Besides that, "the greater focus on swinging the Wiimote" doesn't come close to either compensating for the lack of character movement or rivaling the complexity and consistency of a lightgun. Obviously they're not simulations. Mario Power Tennis isn't a simulation but that doesn't change the fact that it's a hell of a lot better and a hell of a lot more fun than Wii Sports.
Flynn
"I am so fired..."
(12-12-2006, 03:59 AM)
Flynn's Avatar

Originally Posted by sp0rsk

Lack of voice acting is not a reason to dock points.

Lately it's a reason to rejoice. I'd rather read than have my ears raped by what passes for good voice acting in games lately.
masud
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:03 AM)
masud's Avatar
I want to physically assault people who don't like Wii sports. Is that wrong?
choc_cake
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:04 AM)

Originally Posted by sp0rsk

This is a seriously weak argument. It is certainly a finished product, and the demo thing would be apt if it were just the games by themselves, but there are some fleshed out single player modes as well. Also how is this game ugly? Oblivion? now that's ugly, Wii sports? Far from ugly. It might be sterile, but the graphics aren't "ugly" there's no weird proportions or mspaint grass or anything. In fact Boxing is better looking than alot of the 3rd party wii games just based on effects alone.



I agree with the control part of golf, putting is a little iffy, regular swings are totally fine though imo. The lack of holes doesn't bother me.

Baseball: I dunno, if you're hitting the ball at the right time your results tend to be pretty consistant with what they should be. Just because you hit it hard doesn't mean its gonna go out of the park, or not be a grounder.

Boxing: You can flail if you want, but I can mash buttons in any other fighting game as well. If you play the practice stuff you can see you can make deliberate movements and blocks.

Bowling: I agree the pins do seem a little "light," although, I think the lack of ball weight in your hand makes bowling a bit easier than the real thing. Mind you, this doesn't mean I'm scoring 200's and shit, even though I'm putting proper spin on the ball I'm still scoring around in the range of what I usually do at the lanes.

Tennis: Still really fun even without the movement. It's not OMG AWESOME THE BEST, and I certainly agree that movement would make this more interesting, but I never felt the game was deficient due to the lack of user controlled movement.

If I were reviewing the game I would give it a 7.5 because to be honest it's much more of a multiplayer title than a single player title. The single player modes don't sustain themselves long enough for me to give it a higher score. It's just not that fun by yourself, these are sports after all.

Oblivion Ugly? Maybe if you give it Zelda TP graphics sure.

I really expected a lot more from you Sporks.
threeball
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:05 AM)
A game's story should only be taken into consideration when the game is based around it. Zelda games are not based around a story. In games like Final Fantasy, than yes, the story should play a factor in a review and judging how the game is because the game revolves around it. But Zelda games are about gameplay and fun. Who gives a shit about story. Super Mario Brothers 3 and Pokemon Gold/Silver have simple storylines but that doesn't keep them from two of the best video games of all time.

And choc_cake: Does trolling Zelda:TP get old after a month of doing so? Apparently not for you...
AniHawk
Cranky. Very cranky.
Rather sarcastic to boot.
(12-12-2006, 04:06 AM)
AniHawk's Avatar

Originally Posted by choc_cake

So, they basically ignored the horrible outdated graphics, no voice-overs, five hours of boring tutorial (until you get to the good stuff) and a version for gamecube and they gave it a perfect score.

Right.

Shut your dirty ****ing mouth.
threeball
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:10 AM)

Originally Posted by AniHawk

Shut your dirty ****ing mouth.

I don't know. If storylines and voice acting can do enough damage to someone to make them not enjoy the game, than that means two things. They started gaming with in the PS1/N64 era, and thinks each game needs Hollywood like production values.

So I am guessing that Chrono Trigger sucks because it has no voice acting according to them.

Take Mario for example. How would Mario games benefit from a deep and woven story line with plot twists and surprises? It wouldn't. A popular franchise took that route and now look where its at. Sonic. Mario games are good games because they are fun to play with good and high quality gameplay.
choc_cake
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:10 AM)

Originally Posted by Grecco

Cough Bitter Much? Cough

Bitter about what? If any game had the name Zelda on any other platform would have scored much higher than it's worth.

It's not about being bitter its about overrating a game based on name alone. We know it is a fun game, but it is way overrated and not worth a 10.

Sorry, it's not worth a 10, maybe a 9.3 or so.
threeball
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:12 AM)

Originally Posted by choc_cake

Bitter about what? If any game had the name Zelda on any other platform would have scored much higher than it's worth.

It's not about being bitter its about overrating a game based on name alone. We know it is a fun game, but it is way overrated and not worth a 10.

Sorry, it's not worth a 10, maybe a 9.3 or so.

Overrated IN YOUR OPINION. Meanwhile, me and many others think that Twilight Princess is a pinnacle in video game achievement when it comes to video gaming as an art and flaweless emphasis on the trifecta of gameplay, challenge and fun.
AniHawk
Cranky. Very cranky.
Rather sarcastic to boot.
(12-12-2006, 04:12 AM)
AniHawk's Avatar

Originally Posted by threeball

I don't know. If storylines and voice acting can do enough damage to someone to make them not enjoy the game, than that means two things. They started gaming with in the PS1/N64 era, and thinks each game needs Hollywood like production values.

So I am guessing that Chrono Trigger sucks because it has no voice acting according to them.

Take Mario for example. How would Mario games benefit from a deep and woven story line with plot twists and surprises? It wouldn't. A popular franchise took that route and now look where its at. Sonic. Mario games are good games because they are fun to play with good and high quality gameplay.

You know what needs a good, deep dark story with a protagonist who speaks?

Jak and Daxter.

And then as one villain dies, he could say something really cool like, "Remember, the first rule to making a bomb... is to always make two"

Because that would be really cool and improve the overall quality of a platformer.

Gameplay? Eh. Just rip off GTA. Kids love that.
threeball
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:13 AM)

Originally Posted by AniHawk

You know what needs a good, deep dark story with a protagonist who speaks?

Jak and Daxter.

And then as one villain dies, he could say something really cool like, "when you make a bomb, always make... two."

Because that would be really cool and improve the overall quality of a platformer.

Gameplay? Eh. Just rip off GTA. Kids love that.

post of the year
PoliceCop
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:14 AM)

Originally Posted by masud

I want to physically assault people who don't like Wii sports. Is that wrong?

Let me guess, you also want to have sex with children.

On another note, I think we can all agree Zelda hate is irrational cuz Twilight Princess is what it is.
Grecco
Member
(12-12-2006, 04:17 AM)
Grecco's Avatar

Originally Posted by choc_cake

Bitter about what? If any game had the name Zelda on any other platform would have scored much higher than it's worth.

It's not about being bitter its about overrating a game based on name alone. We know it is a fun game, but it is way overrated and not worth a 10.

Sorry, it's not worth a 10, maybe a 9.3 or so.

How much have you played of it to say its overrated?
Odysseus
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:18 AM)

Originally Posted by threeball

A game's story should only be taken into consideration when the game is based around it. Zelda games are not based around a story. In games like Final Fantasy, than yes, the story should play a factor in a review and judging how the game is because the game revolves around it. But Zelda games are about gameplay and fun. Who gives a shit about story. Super Mario Brothers 3 and Pokemon Gold/Silver have simple storylines but that doesn't keep them from two of the best video games of all time.

And choc_cake: Does trolling Zelda:TP get old after a month of doing so? Apparently not for you...

I disagree. I think any single player adventurish game needs to have a story and it should be taken into consideration at review time. The story doesn't have to be strong, it doesn't have to be a world beater, but it needs to be there. I would say that a weak story that just serves to move the gameplay along is fine if the gameplay is superb, but if the entire freaking series always revolves around that same plot, then it could be used as a negative and it would be if I were the one reviewing the game. But you'd also know why I docked points and you could discount my review for that reason if that's what you wanted to do.
AniHawk
Cranky. Very cranky.
Rather sarcastic to boot.
(12-12-2006, 04:18 AM)
AniHawk's Avatar

Originally Posted by threeball

post of the year

It's been 4 years and I'm still pissed at wasting that $40 and 30 hours of play time.

Luckily, Going Commando was there to show everyone how you REALLY make an action platformer.
Illuminati
Member
(12-12-2006, 04:23 AM)

Originally Posted by EGM

Excite Truck - 7.0 7.5 6.5

Oh no they didn't!
choc_cake
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:27 AM)

Originally Posted by Grecco

How much have you played of it to say its overrated?

I saw my wife's cousin play it and he just bought it and he was playing from the beggining and it was pretty boring. I know from reviews that it opens up.

The graphics were horrible though, they looked worse than a lot of gamecube games.
However, he did have it hooked up with the composite cables.

I am not saying that Zelda is crap, because we all know that is not true.
I am just saying that based upon what I have seen and what I have seen in reviews that it does not deserve a 10.

wii sports was fun for a few minutes but it got boring later. The graphics were simple, the gameplay pretty simple and really was like a tech demo.

In my opinion DS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wii
moku
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:28 AM)

Originally Posted by choc_cake

I saw my wife's cousin play it and he just bought it and he was playing from the beggining and it was pretty boring. I know from reviews that it opens up.

The graphics were horrible though, they looked worse than a lot of gamecube games.
However, he did have it hooked up with the composite cables.

I am not saying that Zelda is crap, because we all know that is not true.
I am just saying that based upon what I have seen and what I have seen in reviews that it does not deserve a 10.

wii sports was fun for a few minutes but it got boring later. The graphics were simple, the gameplay pretty simple and really was like a tech demo.

In my opinion DS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wii

Yup, and this is the problem.
Illuminati
Member
(12-12-2006, 04:28 AM)

Originally Posted by choc_cake

The graphics were horrible though, they looked worse than a lot of gamecube games.
However, he did have it hooked up with the composite cables.

What.

Despite not being on par with the Xbox360 or PS3, the graphics are still fantastic and probably is the best looking GameCube game behind RE4.
aeolist
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:31 AM)
aeolist's Avatar
The story in TP is much more involved and generally awesome than any other Zelda. I don't see the complaints in this area.
threeball
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:33 AM)

Originally Posted by choc_cake

I saw my wife's cousin play it and he just bought it and he was playing from the beggining and it was pretty boring. I know from reviews that it opens up.

The graphics were horrible though, they looked worse than a lot of gamecube games.
However, he did have it hooked up with the composite cables.

I am not saying that Zelda is crap, because we all know that is not true.
I am just saying that based upon what I have seen and what I have seen in reviews that it does not deserve a 10.

wii sports was fun for a few minutes but it got boring later. The graphics were simple, the gameplay pretty simple and really was like a tech demo.

In my opinion DS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wii

the guy's problem. the "graphics" or so you like to say are horrible in your opinion, but the art direction is far superior than 99% of games out there. it is one of the most visually pleasing games i have ever played. i doubt you have seen the graphics in the snow levels and zora's domain with water
Maridia
Member
(12-12-2006, 04:34 AM)
Maridia's Avatar

Originally Posted by Odysseus

I disagree. I think any single player adventurish game needs to have a story and it should be taken into consideration at review time. The story doesn't have to be strong, it doesn't have to be a world beater, but it needs to be there. I would say that a weak story that just serves to move the gameplay along is fine if the gameplay is superb, but if the entire freaking series always revolves around that same plot, then it could be used as a negative and it would be if I were the one reviewing the game. But you'd also know why I docked points and you could discount my review for that reason if that's what you wanted to do.


Since you've been at this for about an hour, I'll just tell you-- nowhere near the entire Zelda series shares the same story. Zelda 1, ALttP, OoT, WW(to a lesser extent), and part of Twilight Princess are the only ones that I know of that follow the pattern you're talking about. Furthermore, two of those are chronological and make perfect sense back to back, and all have strong individual scenarios.
Ghengis Cohen
Banned
(12-12-2006, 04:34 AM)

Originally Posted by choc_cake

I saw my wife's cousin play it and he just bought it and he was playing from the beggining and it was pretty boring.

Most valid opinions start off a little different from this. Just so you know.
Illuminati
Member
(12-12-2006, 04:35 AM)

Originally Posted by threeball

doubt you have seen the graphics in the snow levels and zora's domain with water

Even the overall atmosphere in Twilight Realm is visually impressive compared to most games.
papercut
Member
(12-12-2006, 04:59 AM)

Originally Posted by choc_cake

Bitter about what? If any game had the name Zelda on any other platform would have scored much higher than it's worth.

It's not about being bitter its about overrating a game based on name alone. We know it is a fun game, but it is way overrated and not worth a 10.

Sorry, it's not worth a 10, maybe a 9.3 or so.

It's great, somebody can say that TP is an, awesome game...but if they argue that it's more of a 9.3 than a 10, everybody gets riled up.

TP is a great game, but aside from a somewhat darker story and the ability to play as a wolf, it does nothing new for the series. I think Nintendo got a little too cozy with the formula--the layout of the games has been practically unchanged and while it's a good layout, it gets old. It's like I'm running around the map trying to find cool things to do, but all I find are rocks that cover up holes in the ground that contain a treasure test with a big rupee. Exciting. Or I have to jump through hoops to get a heart piece. Seriously, a heart piece? Not some interesting item, not some lore or backstory. A heart piece. It's not like you need them either, the game is ridiculously easy.

They also got lazy with items. You use the spinner and that chain thingy for the two areas that you found them in. And I don't think I've ever touched the slingshot after the first area. Even the boomerang is mostly pointless, except to [drum roll] collect heart pieces. They could've done so much more with these things, but nope...they get their ten minutes of fame and that's that.

Anyway, I still loved the game but I don't know how much more of this I can take before I get bored. The story is definitely a step in the right direction, but I still think that the series is just too predictable. They really need to do something Majora's Mask-y to shake things up.

[/rant]
beelzebozo
Jealous Bastard
(12-12-2006, 05:00 AM)
beelzebozo's Avatar

Originally Posted by papercut

It's great, somebody can say that TP is an, awesome game...but if they argue that it's more of a 9.3 than a 10, everybody gets riled up.

the dude's never even played it.
Amir0x
Banned
(12-12-2006, 05:00 AM)
Amir0x's Avatar

Originally Posted by Martoo

Ashamed? Yes, I'm sure Sony, Nintendo, and all respective devs are crying into their hands tonight because a member of GAF doesn't like their consoles / games.

Well if you're gonna launch a system - particularly a year later than your competition - and still only have one to two really viable purchases anyway then yeah I'd say it's a something to be ashamed about. GAF opinion not withstanding, it is kinda their job to deliver fun.

Originally Posted by Meier

GTFO. Wii Sports might not be very full-featured, but it's far from terrible. It's right up there with the best 4-player experiences in video game history.

Originally Posted by Kevtones

I think you just hate fun and can't (for whatever reasons) appreciate one of the best multiplayer titles in years~

oh god, it's true what they say - Nfans really haven't played videogames for the last 10 years :lol
a Master Ninja
for whom the Bell trolls
(12-12-2006, 05:01 AM)
a Master Ninja's Avatar

Originally Posted by king zell

-Rare is working on a Viva Pinata Kart racing game.

This could be totally awesome or complete trash. No middle ground. It'll either be Diddy King Racing 2 or Motor Kombat 2.
papercut
Member
(12-12-2006, 05:07 AM)

Originally Posted by beelzebozo

the dude's never even played it.

Okay fine, but he got the point right anyway :P

All I want from the series is more stuff to do outside of the dungeons besides minigames and heart pieces/rupee chests...and better use of items. Possibly also less stringent dungeon design.

Basically, more variety. Is that so much to ask for?
Maridia
Member
(12-12-2006, 05:08 AM)
Maridia's Avatar

Originally Posted by papercut

Okay fine, but he got the point right anyway :P

All I want from the series is more stuff to do outside of the dungeons besides minigames and heart pieces/rupee chests...and better use of items. Possibly also less stringent dungeon design.

Basically, more variety. Is that so much to ask for?


Quite possibly. :lol


To me, a Zelda game is like a Scorsese gangster movie. I don't mind that Casino is GoodFellas in a different city because it still rocks so ****ing hard.
beelzebozo
Jealous Bastard
(12-12-2006, 05:10 AM)
beelzebozo's Avatar

Originally Posted by papercut

Okay fine, but he got the point right anyway :P

All I want from the series is more stuff to do outside of the dungeons besides minigames and heart pieces/rupee chests...and better use of items. Possibly also less stringent dungeon design.

Basically, more variety. Is that so much to ask for?

no, not really. i'm all for moving the series forward.
but what's here is done so well, it's hard to knock it all too much.
classics are classics for a reason, and that includes gameplay styles: because no adventure game has one-upped it, and in fact, have largely aped it for twenty years.
PkunkFury
Member
(12-12-2006, 05:13 AM)
PkunkFury's Avatar

Originally Posted by papercut

Okay fine, but he got the point right anyway :P

All I want from the series is more stuff to do outside of the dungeons besides minigames and heart pieces/rupee chests...and better use of items. Possibly also less stringent dungeon design.

Basically, more variety. Is that so much to ask for?

What you want is Majora's Mask, still the best 3D Zelda :(
Ristamar
Member
(12-12-2006, 05:13 AM)

Originally Posted by worldrunover

I hated the fishing part, because that was excruciating.

Excruciating? It should only take 2 minutes...

Oddly enough, my friend kept ****ing it up for about 5 minutes, too. It made me wonder:

1) What he and all these other people were doing (or not doing), and
2) Does anyone ever consult game manuals anymore?
papercut
Member
(12-12-2006, 05:15 AM)
Well, Miyamoto said that the next Zelda game will be totally different (or something to that effect), so hopefully this new direction will breathe new life into the series.

And as awesome as it'll most likely wind up being, it'll still piss off the purists. First-person anyone?
Ryudo
My opinion? USED.
(12-12-2006, 05:19 AM)

Originally Posted by papercut

It's great, somebody can say that TP is an, awesome game...but if they argue that it's more of a 9.3 than a 10, everybody gets riled up.

TP is a great game, but aside from a somewhat darker story and the ability to play as a wolf, it does nothing new for the series. I think Nintendo got a little too cozy with the formula--the layout of the games has been practically unchanged and while it's a good layout, it gets old. It's like I'm running around the map trying to find cool things to do, but all I find are rocks that cover up holes in the ground that contain a treasure test with a big rupee. Exciting. Or I have to jump through hoops to get a heart piece. Seriously, a heart piece? Not some interesting item, not some lore or backstory. A heart piece. It's not like you need them either, the game is ridiculously easy.

They also got lazy with items. You use the spinner and that chain thingy for the two areas that you found them in. And I don't think I've ever touched the slingshot after the first area. Even the boomerang is mostly pointless, except to [drum roll] collect heart pieces. They could've done so much more with these things, but nope...they get their ten minutes of fame and that's that.

Anyway, I still loved the game but I don't know how much more of this I can take before I get bored. The story is definitely a step in the right direction, but I still think that the series is just too predictable. They really need to do something Majora's Mask-y to shake things up.

[/rant]

I agree so much with you on this one man, its like you are reading my mind. Its gotten to the point where i hate zelda because of this. Its just plain boring and i hate to use the term, but its childish.
choc_cake
Banned
(12-12-2006, 05:28 AM)

Originally Posted by moku

Yup, and this is the problem.

Not really, reviews said the same thing. Whoops...
moku
Banned
(12-12-2006, 05:32 AM)
If you actually havnt played the game, your opinion is worthless.
Chrono
Banned
(12-12-2006, 05:37 AM)
choc_cake = YoungJ90?
Systems_id
Banned
(12-12-2006, 05:39 AM)
No Lost Planet scores?:(
LegendofJoe
Member
(12-12-2006, 05:46 AM)
LegendofJoe's Avatar
Twilight Princess 10, 10, 10; HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

I'm sorry but there is no way in hell that kiddy Nintendo franchise is worthy of those scores, I mean seriously Halo 2 and San Andreas both got the same score and they're like the best games to come out in the last few years. Zelda a 10, suuuuuure-maybe in Nintendo fanboy land, But in the real world, where I live, it would be more like a 7.





Or in other words if it isn't something I like, then it has to be mediocre otherwise my existence would be too complicated for me to understand.

Thread Tools