• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

strafer

Don't forget Evangeline Lilly!

(Most people do)

FOwZ77O.gif

SpaceWolf

Banned
From what I hazard, someone said they wouldn't be watching Thor 3: The Dark World 2: Ragnarok because they were poor and wanted the most runtime for their buck.

And then all hell broke loose.

No, what happened was someone in the thread started boasting about how he and his friends always view cinemas as places to socialize, and how he and his friends often talk amongst themselves during the movie and how he didn't see it as a problem because "everyone does it!". Then hell broke loose.

From what I hazard, someone said they wouldn't be watching Thor 3: The Dark World 2: Ragnarok because they were poor and wanted the most runtime for their buck.

Don't know how it is everywhere else but over here cinemas actually charge more for longer movies so this wouldn't even be an argument.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
No, what happened was someone in the thread started boasting about how he and his friends always view cinemas as places to socialize, and how he and his friends often talk amongst themselves during the movie and how he didn't see it as a problem because "everyone does it!". Then hell broke loose.
Deserved. This kind of assholes need a shitstorm at every opporturnity

AMUSIX

Are there better versions of these out there? Would love to see the detail in the concept art for this movie...

as for the costume, a little bummed she doesn't have the sash that she as in the concept art, but looks pretty damn nice otherwise...

curb

Banned
Are there better versions of these out there? Would love to see the detail in the concept art for this movie...

as for the costume, a little bummed she doesn't have the sash that she as in the concept art, but looks pretty damn nice otherwise...

Unfortunately, I don't think they've been released officially and yeah, I hope the sash makes it into the final costume.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Official HD image for the Homecoming/Infinity suit is out:

People say that's awful but I think it looks damn good, however, I still prefer the normal suit since it fits him more. Hopefully he uses the old one in his solo movies and the Avenger one for the Avenger movies.

Anth0ny

I just really don't know what they were going for with that suit.

The design hardly changes. But it looks worse, absolutely.

Vidiot

Official HD image for the Homecoming/Infinity suit is out:

I don't like that it looks so similar but worse then the classic suit. They're afraid to stray too far from the classic design but want to sell different toys. I kinda hope it can grow legs or something that really differentiates it from the regular suit. Especially since that suit is already so advanced and tech heavy.

kurahador

Thanos will wreck Spidey suit, no worries. He'll decide to fix his homemade costume in the sequel and then we have ourselves the classic look.

Anth0ny

I don't like that it looks so similar but worse then the classic suit. They're afraid to stray too far from the classic design but want to sell different toys. I kinda hope it can grow legs or something that really differentiates it from the regular suit. Especially since that suit is already so advanced and tech heavy.

It's weird because they were more willing with Iron Man's suit in 3, and now Cap's going to be rocking black in Infinity War, it looks like.

I wonder if this is a Sony mandate :eek:

"You can tweak the suit, but not TOO much."

duckroll

Haven't posted in here for a while. How's everyone? Homecoming was better than I expected. Keaton rocked. Can't wait for Iron Spider in Infinity War!

Do we have any hint of what Captain Marvel has been doing btw? If she has an origin story with Nick Fury in the 90s and fought Skrulls, wtf was she doing when the Avengers were saving the world from an alien invasion?!

Is Captain Marvel even in Infinity War? Is it a rumor or is it confirmed? Has she been filming on set?

It's not meant to be classic. It's the MCU version of Iron Spider.... clearly... All the gold gives it away.

inky

Haven't posted in here for a while. How's everyone? Homecoming was better than I expected. Keaton rocked. Can't wait for Iron Spider in Infinity War!

Do we have any hint of what Captain Marvel has been doing btw? If she has an origin story with Nick Fury in the 90s and fought Skrulls, wtf was she doing when the Avengers were saving the world from an alien invasion?!

Is Captain Marvel even in Infinity War? Is it a rumor or is it confirmed? Has she been filming on set?

I think she's not in the movie (I'm not 100% on this really) and there will be a weird explanation for why she hasn't been around since (microverse related?), which will be resolved in that period before Infinity War and whatever the last Avengers movie is called.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Scott is going to get so much trouble from Pym. Getting involved with Stark, losing the Pym Particles to Stark and/or the Government, dating his wife.

Glass Rebel

Kinda hope Peter gets to keep the suit just for the fuckery that would ensue on this board. People are acting like babies about it.

El Topo

We don't know.

Not in the movie.

SpaceWolf

Banned
I think it's pretty cool how the glimpse of Janet we actually got to see in Ant-Man does indeed look a hell of a lot like Michelle Pfeiffer from a distance.

y1UAu8w.jpg

She's even got like, an identical chin! Part of me almost wonders if this was their plan all along.

Top Bottom