• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Project Cafe Rumor Cafe [Weinerpoop Post 7513]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freezie KO said:
So if everyone could have ONE WISH for the conference, what would it be?

For me, pointer controls standard.

And Pikmin 3. Can't even follow my own damn rules. Too hype.

I agree. I hope they retain them somehow.

hokahey said:
Anyone have a recommended stream for an android smart phone

I've heard GT works, but I'm not sure.

EmCeeGramr said:
Guys I'd say the nature of the controller and all the specs and the codename of the system all count as leaks.

In a sense, yes. But the fact that we've heard basically zilch on software or strategy is pretty amazing. I mean, we basically knew everything about MS's and Sony's conferences ahead of time.

The Hermit

MYE said:
And we know jack shit!

Bravo Nintendo

please leak something before i'm called away from my computer :(((((

Impressive isn't it? Vita was leaked a few days before the conference, Microsoft leaked...everything hours before their presentation.

yet Nintendo, with its new system had far more things to leak... zero, nada!

still, I can't contain the fucking hype..haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

1267527853_old_guy_going_crazy.gif

herzogzwei1989 said:
<please have a stronger GPU than PS360 please please please>

less than 2 hours....

Sry buddy. Considering the state of all teh conferences so far you'll be disappointed. Unless the third time is the charm.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
Its here.

Fully expecting only 1 or 2 first party cafe games demonstrated, with the rest being for third parties.
Then the other first party games will be at the multiple roundtables later in the week.

Medalion

Banned
I have to work all day...

So I gotta hit up sites where I can dl/stream the conference before coming back to gaf for the insanity, good or bad

MisterHero

Freezie KO said:

Meh I'm keeping my expectations subdued.

SMASHBROSHDANDITHASMEGAMANSIMONBELMONTSNAKESONICANDRYUFROMSTREETFIGHTEREVENTHOUGHRYUSNAKEANDSONICARENTFROMCAPTAINNTHEENTIREMAINCASTOFCAPTAINNSHOULDBEREPRESENTEDALSOIWANTCAPTAINNTOAPPEARASTHEMAINCHARACTEROFADVENTUREMODEANDYOUCANPLAYEVERYNINTENDOGAMEINSMASHWORLD

MisterHero said:

SMASHBROSHDANDITHASMEGAMANSIMONBELMONTSNAKESONICANDRYUFROMSTREETFIGHTEREVENTHOUGHRYUSNAKEANDSONICARENTFROMCAPTAINNTHEENTIREMAINCASTOFCAPTAINNSHOULDBEREPRESENTEDALSOIWANTCAPTAINNTOAPPEARASTHEMAINCHARACTEROFADVENTUREMODEANDYOUCANPLAYEVERYNINTENDOGAMEINSMASHWORLD

I guess you're right. It's important to stay calm.

I'm hoping for a few big 3rd party games, not even thinking GTAV, but more like Skyrim and Battlefield 3. I know they're unlikely but I still have almost 2 hours to dream. Would be sooooooo nice.

MisterHero said:

Ctrl F: Travis

Fail.

Luigiv

User Tron said:
An X appears when he picks up the weapon -> 360 Version
wiiclassic.jpg

If A is your context sensitive button, the X to pick up still makes sense on the Nintendo layout.

That being said I don't think the colour of on screen buttons proves anything. This isn't the first game I've seen where the on screen prompt weren't colour-coded.

MisterHero said:

ctrl +f "simon belmont"

*nods sagely*

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Freezie KO said:

Ruby and Sapphire 3DS Remake. :0

I don't think Nintendo will be able to resist trying something new, yet again, with Starfox. Every game since 64, they haven't been satisfied with the game being just an on-rails shooter.

And really, I can't blame them. It's a niche genre, and the universe and characters hold so much more potential.

Crazy prediction: We'll see Star Fox, both in the Arwing and on foot. They'll go open world...er Galaxy with the game in some way.

JGS

Banned
DrForester said:
What if Nitntendo's plan is to keep the Wii around for a while like the PS2? Sales have slowed but they haven't really tanked, and we still have yet to see how well the new bundle and price drop did on the market.
I can't imagine another scenario. Wii's not going anywhere until it sells Gamecube levels at 99 a pop.

The Mii type games can ship just fine along with any number of party games.

DragonKnight said:
I see you're up.

Yup, Could barely sleep last night. It was awful. Between the eShop and the conference, my mind was just buzzing.

herzogzwei1989 said:
Isn't Nintendo supposed to have a meeting about the new console with press on Tuesday or something? Where did I read that...

Roundtables tonight and tomorrow, yup.

Sianos

Fourth Storm said:
I don't think Nintendo will be able to resist trying something new, yet again, with Starfox. Every game since 64, they haven't been satisfied with the game being just an on-rails shooter.

And really, I can't blame them. It's a niche genre, and the universe and characters hold so much more potential.

Crazy prediction: We'll see Star Fox, both in the Arwing and on foot. They'll go open world...er Galaxy with the game in some way.

Star Fox: The Run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom