• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale |OT| Use Supers to Smash your Bros!

i had 0 lag since the game released

now for 2 days its really hard to play....

Same, these last two days have been an absolute dumbster fire for me. Lag is terrible and every other match there are people that are invisible to me and potentially others (hell I could even be invisible to them 0_o) that are racking up AP and kills.

Though my history with online games tells me that means they are test their patch and it is causing additional stress on the servers.

PS. To all the randoms out there. If I have caught the annoying spams a lot Kratos in a combo please don't come over and attack me subsequently freeing Kratos to go back to his old ways. FFA is such a mess in that regard.

Skyzard

Banned
Any ideas when to expect the patch?

Also did the guy with arcade stick issues manage to sort out the unresponsive buttons? otherwise I can fire up mine

"Didn't even know this was possible... A Fat Princess riding a chicken dashed into a Kratos using his level 2 and they both killed each other, resulting in overtime.

Then, the Fat Princess and Kratos both killed each other with their level 1, resulting in 3x overtime......."

Gamefaqs

Beat the Clock

Hell yeah, Toro discussion!

I like Justice and Oni. I don't really like Torobi. I know he's supposed to be fast and give the least AP, but his AP gain is way too low. Something about his moveset bothers me. Justice Toro and Oni Toro have actual combos but Torobi...blah. What do you guys see in the Torobi form besides being an annoyance? If I had to stay as Torobi for a whole match I'd die.

And on another note, Toro should've taken attacks from other ninjas like Valentine did for Skullgirls. Having a Japan only character use an American fighting game series' moveset is odd, but that's just me being picky.

Toro is becoming my favorite character. I just like small characters like Spike, Toro, Sackboy etc.

Sly Cooper I FUCKING HATE HIM!!

Seriously how can his parry which EJECTS AP and grants him it go unnoticed?? It is seriously an over powered move.

Seriously how can his parry which EJECTS AP and grants him it go unnoticed?? It is seriously an over powered move.

His parry isn't what ejects AP, his neutral square "steals" from his opponent when he is behind them.

Plus, all you have to do is wait for him to put his hand down before attacking. Swinging wildly against a seasoned Sly player will get you no where, I should know, he's my best character :D

GLAD I COULD HELP!

A present for those of you haven't gotten the pre order costumes yet, quote this to see a code for the costumes. It was in the blogcast that showed up on my RSS feed. They said Wario64 would tweet it out first. They said it can be used hundreds of times or something.

His parry isn't what ejects AP, his neutral square "steals" from his opponent when he is behind them.

Plus, all you have to do is wait for him to put his hand down before attacking. Swinging wildly against a seasoned Sly player will get you no where, I should know, he's my best character :D

GLAD I COULD HELP!

9/10

Naw he does the parry while invisible and usually RIGHT after doing his teleport.

hawt

A present for those of you haven't gotten the pre order costumes yet, quote this to see a code for the costumes. It was in the blogcast that showed up on my RSS feed. They said Wario64 would tweet it out first. They said it can be used hundreds of times or something.
Works for me! Thanks man!

leroidys

WOW thank you. I was looking for these on ebay last night, and theyre over $40!

thanks my pre-order code that i used initally didnt give me vita pre-order costumes but this did.

IF YOUR VITA PREORDER COSTUMES NEVER WORKED FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU REDEEMED YOUR CODES TOO EARLY THIS WORKS.

OmegaZero

I'll try it out when I get home.
Thanks, man.

Archon473

Much thanks!

That Sly player is infuriating. Same recycled strategy over and over: get to level 1; immediately turn invisible and move to the outskirts of the battle facing the three other players; unleash level 1 and hope for the best. Rinse, lather, repeat. Worst part is that it worked.

Dude, it's Free For All. That mode does not count.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso

Hey, finally, can use pre-prder costumes on Vita version, as well as PS3! Thanks for the Info!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Toro is becoming my favorite character. I just like small characters like Spike, Toro, Sackboy etc.

Did you know sly can't block air dodge or roll. Yeah, so go abuse that kthx

No probs. Good matches, some were pretty hilarious.

I'm still learning Evil Cole but I like him. I wish I could get in with the launcher more often though, I like the combos from that.

Rule #1 of Evil Cole: Start every combo with Falcon Punch.

Rule #2 of Evil Cole: Never use the Electric Blades (launcher) unless the opponent has been crumpled by the above.

Hell yeah, Toro discussion!

I like Justice and Oni. I don't really like Torobi. I know he's supposed to be fast and give the least AP, but his AP gain is way too low. Something about his moveset bothers me. Justice Toro and Oni Toro have actual combos but Torobi...blah. What do you guys see in the Torobi form besides being an annoyance? If I had to stay as Torobi for a whole match I'd die.

And on another note, Toro should've taken attacks from other ninjas like Valentine did for Skullgirls. Having a Japan only character use an American fighting game series' moveset is odd, but that's just me being picky.

You need to play 1on1 vs my spammer Torobi :D. I love that stance. I just suuuuck with his lvl 2.

fernoca

On my way home after work...code is still working thanks! (redeemed on the SEN site).
I finally got the Vita preorder costumes!!! :p (preorder code only gave the PS3 costumes...even when I preordered the Vita retail version)

Top Bottom