• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
I love how today Stugotz said like 10 different people were the best player in baseball. LoL

Amin was like didn't you yo uh what. Stu just like roll with it. LoL

Knew about Dan as the goof that guest hosted on PTI, followed the show after Lebron joined the Heat.

Definitely does not bow to the cathedral of sports and as he says, there are millions of those types of shows. I love that they talk about the not so serious stuff or delve the other way entirely into the social psych of sports.

And Stugotz is an American treasure.

StoopKid

Cote and stugotz tomorrow.

sabu.png

Nobility

Banned
I can't believe it took this long to get a thread on Dan and Stu.

This radio show has ruined every other radio show for me.

Tuned in after hearing the first rant Dan did after The Decision and six years later, I'm still listening everyday.

"YOU DON'T GET THE SHOWWWWWWWWWWW"

"Kevin Love looks like the 30-something guy in your kid's karate class that's the only one over the age of 14 and trying his damnedest to not to make it awkward and failing."

A great improvement from Cowherd, for sure.

Amen. Dan and his crew realize they can at times be totally stupid and have made peace with it, making the show somehow much more enlightening and funny, and less annoying than everything else c2c sports radio.

LifEndz

That picture of Ron is perfect. And is it me, or does Amin always sound muffled/garbled? It's like he has a sock in his mouth.

Slizz

Love that there is a thread for this. OG listener here. Best shit on sports radio by far. Stu doing the restaurant reservations was incredible.

Cerato

Neo Member
It's a terrible show. Dan has no wit, he constantly whines and complains, and stugotz is just a straight man.

But, it kinda works. It's not Good. But, it's likeably bad. Definitely better than Cowherd.

I do think that sports radio is the lowest of all forms of media. And the dan lebatard show is slightly above average among worst things ever.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
It's a terrible show. Dan has no wit, he constantly whines and complains, and stugotz is just a straight man.

But, it kinda works. It's not Good. But, it's likeably bad. Definitely better than Cowherd.

I do think that sports radio is the lowest of all forms of media. And the dan lebatard show is slightly above average among worst things ever.

maxresdefault.jpg

MisterR

You don't get the show!

TTG

This radio show/podcast has an OT? I thought it was just a thing I sometimes still listen to on my way to the gym, huh. Anyone have the original parade of gasbags handy? The "the miami heat are the biggest disappointment in sports... everything is over" OG one. Should be in the OP, also this.

I think Lebitz is pretty much burned out on sports and Stugotz has been faking it for years, but the show is still fun.

Slizz

Dans for sure burnt. Mike Ryan is holding it together at this point. Regular guest hosts help him an the show is still good. He's also said right now he has no interest in really renewing after the deal is done on air.

bchamba

On the local hour Gotz mentioned a story about Roy yesterday that Roy didn't want to talk about on air. If you go to his twitter https://twitter.com/roybelly you can see that him and his wife were profiled, tailgated, pulled over by cops, and then given tickets because Roy decided to record it since he thought it was a shady situation. Le Batard goes on vacation at the worst times.

mckmas8808

Banned
On the local hour Gotz mentioned a story about Roy yesterday that Roy didn't want to talk about on air. If you go to his twitter https://twitter.com/roybelly you can see that him and his wife were profiled, tailgated, pulled over by cops, and then given tickets because Roy decided to record it since he thought it was a shady situation. Le Batard goes on vacation at the worst times.

WHOA! That's crazy! Was it recent?

FStop7

Banned

Saw the pic of the cop on his timeline. Look at that fucking guy.

Mudcrab

Dans for sure burnt. Mike Ryan is holding it together at this point. Regular guest hosts help him an the show is still good. He's also said right now he has no interest in really renewing after the deal is done on air.

Nooooooooooo

Yo man what the fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom